The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Anyone have a good cim ML to recommend? Tried before An an, she's pretty good but i feel like she is abit cold and not much gfe though. maybe it's just me.

Appreciate it man!

On a side note, feel like trying Joy for the ear cleaning hahaha, any bros try before Joy?
Looking for a good cim ML too.
For Joy, I wonder if the one I went is the same as who you are referring. At JC area and speaks English . Can’t seem to find her listing anymore
Old 07-08-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2729/

Dated her previously when she was offering massage only.
She will meet you outside her condo to bring you up.
Super Sian to see her face when she unmasked in her unit
Look like auntie cleaner at my workplace.
I paiseh to reject.

Lol. Apparently she is a really good fuck, and her looks, or lacking thereof, has already been very well documented in the "Sibeh good bonks fl2 dome" thread.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Thanks for the detailed FR. Ups for you
Cute la you You don't have "power" yet, so when you ups, no points are given to the recipient.

But it's the thought that counts. Kudos.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Saw a few MR in succession on "lie beside you lick nipples and HJ like a GF".. stark reminder of how very basic some of these MLs are milking our dicks (and $$). Honestly this kind of HJ in the past I will only RTM if is super chio vanilla, like the Donna/Aila/Song Song kind, coz they so pretty I cut them some slacks. Now seems to be the norm..seems that we are settling for very simplistic happy ending. I don't expect all MLs have the full arsenal of HJ skillsets like Mint of coz, but surely they can do more, don't just settle for a plain vanilla scoop of ice-cream guys, ask for toppings such as 69 HJ, make them feed their boobies to us, simulate cowgal/reverse cowgal riding etc, the good ones who knows about art of seduction will throw in all these or oblige when requested. "Train" them to do more, don't settle for the damn boring lie down HJ routine, it will benefit us all in the long run. My 2 cents of ranting on a Sunday morning, not directed at anyone in case there's doubt. Cheers 🍻
Old 07-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Anyone have a good cim ML to recommend? Tried before An an, she's pretty good but i feel like she is abit cold and not much gfe though. maybe it's just me.

Appreciate it man!

On a side note, feel like trying Joy for the ear cleaning hahaha, any bros try before Joy?
For CIM you can try Yue Yue https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yue-yue-massage/. She uses water to zhut all over your back and your little bro before BBBJ. It's quite a unique experience.

As for Joy https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/, she'll perform sensual on you first before ear cleaning (I requested for an 1 hour session with ear picking at normal rate). You'll experience shiokness twice: after HJ and after she cleans your ear. She uses new ear cleaning tools for each customer so there are no hygiene issues.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/rainbow-massage/

HJ: I think the good 15 mins edging is really driving me crazy. I keep begging her not to torture me, but she keep insist doing it. Like holding your penil head like opening up water bottle, keep holding the root of your bro, tighting up your bro skin ensure you get maximum tease. I moan like crazy. After that, she allow me shot out, while I roaming her soft tits. She gently clean up my bro and I lie down to recover my breath.

RTM: likely will and when I save enough vitamin M
That's what I am talking about, ML whom bother to do a good HJ that ain't just lie beside us lick nipples and mechanical jerking off! Up you for good share bro.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Looking for a good cim ML too.
For Joy, I wonder if the one I went is the same as who you are referring. At JC area and speaks English . Can’t seem to find her listing anymore
I think he should be referring to this one https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Cute la you You don't have "power" yet, so when you ups, no points are given to the recipient.

But it's the thought that counts. Kudos.
Oops I didn’t know that’s the system. I just hope to contribute what I can with own FR and reading others FR. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I think he should be referring to this one https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/.
Oh if he refer to this one, Then I haven’t try before. The precious Joy I tried knew conversational English and is from Japan. Studying in SG uni. Maybe no longer doing.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Saw a few MR in succession on "lie beside you lick nipples and HJ like a GF".. stark reminder of how very basic some of these MLs are milking our dicks (and $$). Honestly this kind of HJ in the past I will only RTM if is super chio vanilla, like the Donna/Aila/Song Song kind, coz they so pretty I cut them some slacks. Now seems to be the norm..seems that we are settling for very simplistic happy ending. I don't expect all MLs have the full arsenal of HJ skillsets like Mint of coz, but surely they can do more, don't just settle for a plain vanilla scoop of ice-cream guys, ask for toppings such as 69 HJ, make them feed their boobies to us, simulate cowgal/reverse cowgal riding etc, the good ones who knows about art of seduction will throw in all these or oblige when requested. "Train" them to do more, don't settle for the damn boring lie down HJ routine, it will benefit us all in the long run. My 2 cents of ranting on a Sunday morning, not directed at anyone in case there's doubt. Cheers 🍻
I agree, I usually communicate what I would like and they more or less accommodate. If it’s beyond them, then there will be something else they will be willing to compromise on. Can also try to build up some form of rapport (chemistry?) so that it makes it easier. The more one ML has a little inclination towards you, the more likely you get what you want. Of cuz, $ does play a part. But that’s where your soft skills come in. Haha

I reckon there are a few subtleties that are easily overlooked and I only realised this when I switched to pure HJs. But since I’ve been visiting a few of them regularly, some of the sessions become really steamy when they know what turns you on. They also want you to keep coming back and if they keep doing the same things, then there will be less of that pull factor.

Its sort of a 2 way thing. Communication is key and treating them with some respect and building some rapport. Don’t forget maybe we visit less than 1-3 MLs (lol) these girls are serving 8-10 or even more DAILY. It’s easy for them to become jaded.

But of course, if I feel CMI I will rather take my money elsewhere.

Budden, what do I know? Juz another stranger looking for release. 😂
Old 07-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SimpleBoy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, have been lurking around here for the past 2 years and just starting out my ML journey. I just went for Shuang Shuang last night and i feel that most FRs from the bros here are pretty accurate.

For budding cheongster bros who want to get started can try her to begin your journey as she's pretty much vanilla and friendly.

Location: Walking distance from MRT and discreet for foot soldiers. For drivers nearby got carpark as well. (8/10)

Look: Need to discount maybe like 10-15% from the pic in SLG. But won't reject kind. Pretty face still, but not really a SYT for me... hopefully bros here don't zap me if i group her wrongly. (8/10)

Massage: Some bros here say can be piano but you can let her know if you want her to increase strength. but it's okay cos we come here not just for massage ma...(7/10)

HJ: Vanilla teasing with your balls, will keep checking in with you if it's okay for you as she plays with the balls, but can be quite ticklish cos think she scared to hurt you or something. Got some variations in the HJ but still quite simple la...(7/10)

Sensual / GFE: typical licking of your nipple and let you zhut her nipple, smells great with her long hair as well. reminds you of your typical poly/uni gf. but won't kena KC kind that level yet. wouldnt say max GFE... just as usual ba from a typical ML? (8/10)

2cents: very minimal handphone usage and spacious room, just that the toilet abit far from the room and use a shared handicap toilet. good for newbie cheongster bros if they want to have a feel of what the scene is like but YMMV... super chatty i must say and you won't feel awkward once break the ice.

RTM: see how first, still want to try out other ML when vitamin M replenish.
Old 07-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm actually kind of curious what some of you bros talk to these MLs during the sessions. Of course we aren't there to make friends but I always find the conversations kind of stale as we just get to know each other a little and how they feel about Singapore, some of the sexual preferences etc. Then thats about it. Still have much to learn about teasing and being flirty to enhance the experiences but I dont jump in being all sexual right from the start as well
Old 07-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That's what I am talking about, ML whom bother to do a good HJ that ain't just lie beside us lick nipples and mechanical jerking off! Up you for good share bro.
Thanks for the up points. I think two ways communication helps a lot, stating what fantasies to ML up front to ML, can reduce disappointment. Mutual respect also important.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
Ok, this is really starting to get annoying. I won’t be replying anymore to anyone after this final clarification.

I linked directly to her page with her contact. I nv put her price in the MR here cuz how do i know she want charge u how much? If I say the price I get but then she charge u higher, end up also become my issue again? Not like I get anything out of it. But if she charges you lower, do I get a rebate from you? No what. Not my SOP to state price unless in PM lo.

Since you took the effort to go through my various posts, I hope you saw that I mentioned I first wrote in TPP ML HC thread. The post there, I wrote the price is considered on the high side.

Cuz I never state exact price become I’m sugar coating? I think liddat many posts here qualifies as such liao.

Sure there may be many cheaper alternatives. But I also never say she cheap or give that impression what.

What is wrong with me posting my own experience and MR? I kena zapped until tio moderated becuz of posting something I experienced. Dk issit clones or what. Quite cock up leh.

In PMs, I have shared, exchanged and asked for many different MLs/FLs contacts. But just cause I post my own MR here and tried to stand my grand, kena called out for sugar coating and being an OKT and zapped until one kind.

I post cuz who knows there’s someone with a similar preference? I try to practice safe sexual encounters and only go for HJs these days. Even though I know at these prices I can get full too. But I don’t mind.
And she is on my rotation list, there are some I go to that are cheaper too!

She ticked all of my boxes and the GFE was really good. It felt like my gf jerking me off. Tts why I motivated to post. Again, I repeat this is my own experience. It may or may not be yours.

If anyone interested to trade MLs around CBD or Chinatown area, can feel free to PM.

To those who upped me, thanks, I deeply appreciate the support. Probably helped me come out of moderation faster.
wow, didn't know that can see who zap you instead.
Old 07-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
pxylene is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpxylene is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
MR for Xue er

Her sensual skills are definitely up there. Definitely not a syt but has a well proportioned body.

I opted for Nuru and received the most detailed scrub down ever! She really knows how to use her body to slide!

Fake lovemaking and bbbj were great!

Rtm: high chance
Is she at Central area or move to East side?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1