The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 0
juz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of light
Sharing of discreet Resort Spa & Midsize HFJ

1st time sharing, hope all bro will like it

Last weekend as usually,called my buddy & decide to go cheong that night.It's my duty that day, so i have to pick him up at his place.We make it a habit to drive only a car when we went out,so if we are dead drunk,drive home service with additional stop $10 plus $38 will get use home safely!

My buddy is staying very close to town, after i pick him up, he suggest that why dont we try out some place new which we have never went before, i agree & he ask me to start driving. After few mins drive, we reach the place, i was shock & ask him whether he sure that it's the right place. He laugh & assure me that wait til u went in then u will know that it's not a joke.I was quite reluctant to park my car & explore the place cos the outlook of the place are really run down, but since i agree to come with my buddy, no choice

The moment i step in the spa, i scan the whole place once! 1st impression of the place is that look like a resort spa, the decor is nice and the place is cosy,clean & discreet. so we both opt for 45mins massage.

Story cut short, wait in the room then knock knock, a lady enter the room. 你好!from the ascent i can tell she a Malaysian.Young with slim figure, boobs should be full B+ to C.Her massage is good not those piano type. She provide extra service. Rate: HJ 50, BJ 80, FJ 100.I opt for Fj, will not go into detail,but leave the room a happy man.RTF a must!

Night is still young after the session, so part 2. My buddy say's not long ago he went for hotpot with his family in orchard area, he spot few of the singer beside the hotpot restaurant going to the washroom with their night gown.He say's singer look's hot & slutty compare to other joint, so mai tu liao!

Reach the place, cosy, spacious, with pool table, nice deco & renovation not bad unlike some other HFJ make u feel like entering a pub. Liquor is around $200, tower beer is $80. Total of 7 singer, 2 out of 7 with so so look, the other have the kind of syt look that u wanna bonk.Heard that they have 3 more syt singer coming this week, so this weekend will check it out again.

The singer are all well train there, when they sit beside u, they will make body contact with u, they will entertain u like they know u for a long time. Beware of their kc, cos the way they treat u are like their super regular customer. The singer that sit with me remind me of an animal called kola- bear,she keep clinging to me & use her neh neh to rub me,very high chance of laying her if the price are right. Damage for me & my buddy are same, each hang 2 polo of $100 for 2 session of PPC,exclude liquor. We sit til lights on,exchange phone number & leave the place a happy man again. This place is a good place to enjoy cos u wont see powerful hanger throwing tons of $$$, The kind of GFE u get for $200 is really worth it.

Advise for fellow bro visiting any HFJ, dont be paisay to say no when ask whether u wanna support the singer, unless u are very loaded to hang when ever they sing!

This 2 place is a new playground for me & my buddy, so we need to protect it! Will only share with senior bro or bro that have share in the forum!

Last edited by juz4fun; 21-01-2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: forget to bold title
Old 21-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Cuteboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing of discreet Resort Spa & Midsize HFJ

Bro ... Can share your spa location ... Thanks
Old 21-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

juz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of lightjuz4fun is a glorious beacon of light

pm sent bro. cheer
Old 21-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro pls share location of hfj. Thx
Old 21-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallchap View Post
Bro pls share location of hfj. Thx
u got mail bro.
Old 21-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, if you want to protect your spa playground, then you shouldn't even mention the location, surroundings and the entrance fees....such things should be communicated over PM, if not confirm giveaway on the joint liao.
Old 21-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
TS, if you want to protect your spa playground, then you shouldn't even mention the location, surroundings and the entrance fees....such things should be communicated over PM, if not confirm giveaway on the joint liao.
thx bro , already edit the post
Old 21-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
Donkahn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share spa ctc n location?
Old 21-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
SCLoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCLoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, can share with lao tiko uncle here? Thks in adv
Old 23-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
darksevaar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Pls share spa location.. Many tks..
Old 11-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Hi bro... Can share spa location? Thanks.
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 15-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tamechiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pls share the spa ctc? thanks
Old 15-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahhhjie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i send you pm already
Old 15-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bengay50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Pls share location of hfj. Thxs
Old 16-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
popee16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz4fun View Post
1st time sharing, hope all bro will like it

Last weekend as usually,called my buddy & decide to go cheong that night.It's my duty that day, so i have to pick him up at his place.We make it a habit to drive only a car when we went out,so if we are dead drunk,drive home service with additional stop $10 plus $38 will get use home safely!

My buddy is staying very close to town, after i pick him up, he suggest that why dont we try out some place new which we have never went before, i agree & he ask me to start driving. After few mins drive, we reach the place, i was shock & ask him whether he sure that it's the right place. He laugh & assure me that wait til u went in then u will know that it's not a joke.I was quite reluctant to park my car & explore the place cos the outlook of the place are really run down, but since i agree to come with my buddy, no choice

The moment i step in the spa, i scan the whole place once! 1st impression of the place is that look like a resort spa, the decor is nice and the place is cosy,clean & discreet. so we both opt for 45mins massage.

Story cut short, wait in the room then knock knock, a lady enter the room. 你好!from the ascent i can tell she a Malaysian.Young with slim figure, boobs should be full B+ to C.Her massage is good not those piano type. She provide extra service. Rate: HJ 50, BJ 80, FJ 100.I opt for Fj, will not go into detail,but leave the room a happy man.RTF a must!

Night is still young after the session, so part 2. My buddy say's not long ago he went for hotpot with his family in orchard area, he spot few of the singer beside the hotpot restaurant going to the washroom with their night gown.He say's singer look's hot & slutty compare to other joint, so mai tu liao!

Reach the place, cosy, spacious, with pool table, nice deco & renovation not bad unlike some other HFJ make u feel like entering a pub. Liquor is around $200, tower beer is $80. Total of 7 singer, 2 out of 7 with so so look, the other have the kind of syt look that u wanna bonk.Heard that they have 3 more syt singer coming this week, so this weekend will check it out again.

The singer are all well train there, when they sit beside u, they will make body contact with u, they will entertain u like they know u for a long time. Beware of their kc, cos the way they treat u are like their super regular customer. The singer that sit with me remind me of an animal called kola- bear,she keep clinging to me & use her neh neh to rub me,very high chance of laying her if the price are right. Damage for me & my buddy are same, each hang 2 polo of $100 for 2 session of PPC,exclude liquor. We sit til lights on,exchange phone number & leave the place a happy man again. This place is a good place to enjoy cos u wont see powerful hanger throwing tons of $$$, The kind of GFE u get for $200 is really worth it.

Advise for fellow bro visiting any HFJ, dont be paisay to say no when ask whether u wanna support the singer, unless u are very loaded to hang when ever they sing!

This 2 place is a new playground for me & my buddy, so we need to protect it! Will only share with senior bro or bro that have share in the forum!
Bro ... Can share the HFJ location ... Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1