The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
defboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Can I be included in the list, thank you!
Old 13-03-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I be included in the list too? Thank you in advance!
Old 13-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedByWolf View Post
As usual, I was greeted by 晓晓 was at the counter with a wide smile with a hint of mischief, as if she knew a delightful secret. I felt instantly welcomed and embraced, like a cherished friend had arrived. She took my hand and brought me to a private room. Inside the room, we kissed passionately; our tongues jousting playfully for next few minutes.
Then I laid down on the massage bed, she began applying pressure and targeting the deeper layers of my tired muscles. Throughout the session, she would whisper softly in my ears “按摩压力足够吗?” I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fully immerse in this serene experience.
After about 30 mins, I decided that the time for massage was enough. Slowly I moved both hands about her waist, my fingers began to glide between her legs. The feeling of my fingers on her sensitive clit was amazing, I knew exactly what I was doing. I was teasing her. Gently, I brushed the lips with my thumb, pressing the juices it out of it like from a ripe fruit. 晓晓 whimpered beneath my touch.
Her pussy juice, her cunt honey, her twat slop, her box nectar, her squirt, “NECTAR of the GODS” was running down all over her tights as my fingers aimed for her most sensitive place.
Unable to resist any further, I pressed my lips against her shaven pussy to taste her. I rolled her sweet juices on my tongue. I gave her long wet licks, my tongue sliding in the soft valley of her skin with no friction at all. Sweet moans escaped her throat and her grasp on my hair tightened. "天呵!。。。老公不要停止" she moaned as I felt a few droplets of her squirt land on my face. It exhilarated me and I greedily sucked her, milking her out. I wouldn't stop until I felt her body relax and the wave of her orgasm passed. Her legs shivered as I circled her clit gently. Slowly I lifted my head from between her legs to watch her glowed in her satisfaction." 你的脸都湿了," she giggled and wiped the remains of her ejaculation off my face lovingly.
She lay sprawled, unable to open her eyes, but with a contented smile on her lips as the waves of her body's aftershock shook her, gently bouncing her breasts. I flopped down next to her and she curled up next to me。。。。。。。we rested in each other arms for next 20 mins. Fortunately, I had asked for 2hr booking.
Now it was time for the next scene. I had been hard for some time but I had every intention of making her wait. ""来吧,骑上你的马." I urged. Expertly sliding me into her, we both gasped with ecstasy. Both her hands upon my chest, both my hands upon her breasts, she rocked back and forth, still managing to swivel her hips. My grip tightened upon her tits, as her continued movements drove my pleasure higher and higher. She moved down to kiss me, her tongue embracing mine as she continued to move me inside of her.
I came like a cannon, firing into her again and again 。 。

Overall: Xiao Xiao is a sweet looking PRE-MILF (just like her videos n💯 photo). Enjoy and loves ❤️️Frenching and ❤️️painting (very responsive). FJ - Tight, Wet, willing to do many position and very accommodating to your request
RTM : Definitely Yes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PM for 晓晓 📞
I wish to you join. Thank you in advance
Old 13-03-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arthurz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Include me pls~~ Thanks!
Old 13-03-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
I wish to you join. Thank you in advance
Pls can I be included in the list too. Thx
Old 13-03-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss, can add me into the list too? Thanks
Old 14-03-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tgph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can include me pls ? Thank you
Old 14-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have low rep but I'm willing to share the joy.

Crawford area
Seeded beside fishing shop.

Was around the area to collect travel documents, randomly walked in expecting for a really normal massage without any intention😅 trust me. Curtain shop with complimentary deposible pants. I rmb 30mins into massage, without popping any gq, asked to rest my legs on her laps facing down, really weird position, she was already rubbing my rod. 1B gone.

Bth keep thinking about it, went back the following week, 5g roaming immediately and stripped her and lose my sense there.
3B gone.

Mid 30 PRC girl with hair tied up. Didn ask for her name.
B
Gfe sibei good, keep whispering to your ear.

Enjoy!
Old 14-03-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, please include me in the list. Thanks!
Old 14-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro hope i m not too late to the party... will love to hv some chinatown areas contacts for cheap and good massage, anything more is a bonus. went to the havelock one few weeks back good massage but pricey @ 88
Old 14-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2193 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
I have low rep but I'm willing to share the joy.

Crawford area
Seeded beside fishing shop.

Was around the area to collect travel documents, randomly walked in expecting for a really normal massage without any intention😅 trust me. Curtain shop with complimentary deposible pants. I rmb 30mins into massage, without popping any gq, asked to rest my legs on her laps facing down, really weird position, she was already rubbing my rod. 1B gone.

Bth keep thinking about it, went back the following week, 5g roaming immediately and stripped her and lose my sense there.
3B gone.

Mid 30 PRC girl with hair tied up. Didn ask for her name.
B
Gfe sibei good, keep whispering to your ear.

Enjoy!
Nice sharing. I will have to process the database that I have, to guess which ML you have tried. There is a mixture of PRC and Viet MLs there.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2193 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsin View Post
Hi bro hope i m not too late to the party... will love to hv some chinatown areas contacts for cheap and good massage, anything more is a bonus. went to the havelock one few weeks back good massage but pricey @ 88
Go rb.gy/ explore.
You never 18myck know what you gonna get.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Please note that Linda will be departing at the end of this month
"Quickly, please arrange a booking with Linda now."

Old 16-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
panlong1018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros.
I came across a viet milf, perhaps about 35-40s, can speak Chinese.
She used to work in a shop name He Jin in Enghoon st.
Then she move to Chinatown near toto shop.
Anyone have the latest info of her cox I accidentally deleted her ctc. Long time no try her d
Old 20-03-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can add me to the list as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1