The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemilogao View Post
Have benefitted from the bros that share on this forum, this is my part of contributing back to society.

Few days ago went to try 1 girl in the east. Service is very good. Not SYT, abit ba ba but not fat. boobs about B and shaved. She says she is 32 y.o. but i think she at least got 35. Individual rooms with attach shower and very clean.

Massage is strong, and will check with you like you where pain, where ache etc. Very chatty, not a single dull moment with her. Can talk about anything.

Flip around, choose menu.
Lollipop eating quite shiok but she wont eat too long. After that cap on and she will continue eat awhile more then the exercise session start liao. The room i went to beside the bed got 1 mirror on the wall beside the bed. Very shiok can look at the mirror when you exercising together with her.

Didnt eat abalone cause usually i dont eat wild abalone but i touch touch is quite wet even before action started.

Damage - 3 blueberry and 1 strawberry including entrance
RTM - yes

Have a good weekend bros!
Can share kangtao boh? TIA
Old 01-04-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Stevengboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Please add me to the list thank you 🙏🏽
Old 01-04-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Indeed. But a few are planning to RTC very soon and not come back to Singapore. Just to name a few : TT, A**a
Sad that TT going back. I love her massage.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

Quote:
Have benefitted from the bros that share on this forum, this is my part of contributing back to society.

Few days ago went to try 1 girl in the east. Service is very good. Not SYT, abit ba ba but not fat. boobs about B and shaved. She says she is 32 y.o. but i think she at least got 35. Individual rooms with attach shower and very clean.

Massage is strong, and will check with you like you where pain, where ache etc. Very chatty, not a single dull moment with her. Can talk about anything.

Lollipop eating quite shiok but she wont eat too long. After that cap on and she will continue eat awhile more then the exercise session start liao. The room i went to beside the bed got 1 mirror on the wall beside the bed. Very shiok can look at the mirror when you exercising together with her.

Didnt eat abalone cause usually i dont eat wild abalone but i touch touch is quite wet even before action started.

RTM - yes

Can PM me and share contact?
Old 01-04-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 15
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of

Please add me to the list, thanks bro VDOM!
Old 01-04-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls add me into the list @VDOM
Old 01-04-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro @VDOM, can add me to your list? TIA.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

RTM - yes

Hi Bro, kindly PM share info.. Many Thanks!
Old 01-04-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 0
Nigelq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNigelq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNigelq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is this discreet and budget joint that i always go to for superb massaage and good intense HDLY session.  Damage only a affordable $60 per hour for full body massaage. There are a few girls who really knows how to tease!  Their HDLY is really insane, making me blow like mad. Really need strong mental strength to tahan one, but its damn shiok. High playability and will seduce gaogao until no tomorrow. This budget joint is good for those who wants SYT with good massage and HDLY skills.
Old 01-04-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
julian129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can pm the list?
Old 01-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelq View Post
There is this discreet and budget joint that i always go to for superb massaage and good intense HDLY session.  Damage only a affordable $60 per hour for full body massaage. There are a few girls who really knows how to tease!  Their HDLY is really insane, making me blow like mad. Really need strong mental strength to tahan one, but its damn shiok. High playability and will seduce gaogao until no tomorrow. This budget joint is good for those who wants SYT with good massage and HDLY skills.
Hi bro can share ctc and additional damage?
Old 01-04-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 5
10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all

Thanks bros for sharing the list.

I finally got down to trying the Upper Serangoon/Kovan massage place.

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Old 01-04-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xdreamersx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Thanks bros for sharing the list.

I finally got down to trying the Upper Serangoon/Kovan massage place.

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Bro can share?
Old 01-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelq View Post
Nice FR. Can share ?many thanks bro
Old 01-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share the list ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1