The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCloudy View Post
This spa is it the one nearest to the bridge? Have wanted to patronize but the ML sat outside the shop like elephant, really off putting.
Nope mine is near staircase down to L1, and this shop no baby elephant, only got a plump big boobs recep…those ML sitting outside shops might be from further inner lane shops as not a lot human traffic pass by there they will just sit together, likewise I took 1 ML sitting outside a L2 shop but she brought me down to L1
Old 23-12-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Just try the Thai shop at the end of L1, a new ML named Miki is very aggressive, she continue to sensually massage my dick after I cum, although I told to rest a while and go but she still trying gently and seductive, took quite some time to makes me cum second time.

Look: 7/10 early 30 short blonde hair
Boob: man made C
Body: very soft and smooth to touch
Massage: piano of course but she try hard
Service: GFE not bad, try her best with awkward laughter while she can’t speak much English. Take her sweet time to service and no rush
Cost: entry 60 one hour, mine took about 90mins for 2 shoot (100) but she don’t charge me the extra mins
RTM: big yes, YMMV
Old 24-12-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiuwailg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday went Merlin tower around 8:30pm
Ground floor all closed. What’s is their usual business timing?
Old 24-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Chiuwailg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Just try the Thai shop at the end of L1, a new ML named Miki is very aggressive, she continue to sensually massage my dick after I cum, although I told to rest a while and go but she still trying gently and seductive, took quite some time to makes me cum second time.

Look: 7/10 early 30 short blonde hair
Boob: man made C
Body: very soft and smooth to touch
Massage: piano of course but she try hard
Service: GFE not bad, try her best with awkward laughter while she can’t speak much English. Take her sweet time to service and no rush
Cost: entry 60 one hour, mine took about 90mins for 2 shoot (100) but she don’t charge me the extra mins
RTM: big yes, YMMV
The end of L1 is the direction facing sg?
Or the direction facing city square?
Old 24-12-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Bros, Better FR with shop name and girl name. No more secret or under table things here. SK- mila or SK II- sofie like that. just blind review is no use.
Old 25-12-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
mofozlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was nearby City Square waiting for something to get done, so decided to walk over and see see look look. Body was a bit tired so was actually interested in a good massage over FJ.

L1 was surprising quiet. Many of the shops closed and only 2 or 3 ML sitting outside. Not sure was it because of wind blow or something else.

Went up to L2 and walk 2 rounds end up saw a lady who looked okay (probably age 40?) so decided to engage her. She was sitting at the food court just outside SK I think (the last shop). Told me shop was full so brought me to another shop few doors away which was actually a barber but got secret door leading to a makeshift room with a few massage beds lol.

To my surprise, her massage was quite ok I actually fell asleep. Turned over and after massage front, was asked GC. Only offered HJ RM 50 so went ahead with it. Manage to lift her top and bra to play with boobies before shooting.

Damage 65+50, well spent for a quickie.
Old 25-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiuwailg View Post
The end of L1 is the direction facing sg?
Or the direction facing city square?
Please note that G is the street level at Merlin tower, so level 1 is one level above. I am not sure facing where, but I went into Merlin Tower from City Square link bridge, then walk till the end of that level 1, the Thai shop is the last shop at the right side. Hope it’s help.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Repeat post... Deleted

Last edited by bolehk; 10-01-2024 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Repeat post... Deleted

Last edited by bolehk; 10-01-2024 at 12:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Repeat post... Deleted

Old 10-01-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Repeat post... Deleted

Last edited by bolehk; 10-01-2024 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Repeat post... Deleted

Last edited by bolehk; 10-01-2024 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Sorry for the repeated post, browser got problem... but can't delete own post.

Last edited by bolehk; 10-01-2024 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Raid on 7-Jan (Sunday) believed to be KSL area.

Massage parlours and hair salons in Johor Baru that raked in a combined monthly haul of RM4.2mil have been raided by Immigration officers.
Immigration Department director-general Datuk Ruslin Jusoh said his teams raided seven locations in the city on Sunday (Jan 7).
"We detained 68 individuals aged between 19 and 51, including 40 foreign women.
"Those detained were 34 Myanmar nationals, 17 from Myanmar, 14 from Indonesia, one each from the Philippines and Pakistan, and one local.
"The local and one Vietnamese woman were believed to be the caretakers of the premises," he said in a statement on Tuesday (Jan 9).
Initial checks found that the foreigners detained were misusing social visit passes and temporary work permits (PLKS) while some did not have proper documents, he added.
"The operation codenamed Ops Gegar/Ops Dandan also led to various items seized including six Vietnamese passports, RM844 cash and seven sets of massage appliances.
"The premises have been operating for more than a year and could make about RM140,000 a day or RM4.2mil a month.
"The foreigners working there are paid between RM1,500 and RM2,000 a month," he said.
Ruslin said the department will not hesitate to take action against any individuals abusing their passes.
"We will also go after employers who employ foreigners without valid travel documents or passes," he added.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Repeat post... Deleted

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1