The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2005, 03:09 PM
LuvBeemer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sharon of Haven

Dear all,

I simply cannot forget Sharon of Haven. Anyone knows where she is now and her contact number? Pls let me know. She is a PRC girl age around 22 and was mentioned under Haven spa before

thanxs
Old 14-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: Sharon of Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBeemer
Dear all,

I simply cannot forget Sharon of Haven. Anyone knows where she is now and her contact number? Pls let me know. She is a PRC girl age around 22 and was mentioned under Haven spa before

thanxs
Me too
Old 14-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Sharon form Haven 99966524
Please call after 10am.
12pm - 130pm lunch time. Wont pick up call.
130pm to 5pm can call again.
After 5 pm hp low batt off liao cannot contact
Old 15-07-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20310 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

bros how much is d massage @ Haven now? if didnt recall wrongly i remembered it was like in d high end, 38-40/hr? this sharon muz b good since heard so many bros give their stamp of approval!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-07-2005, 09:59 AM
bigbrojim11111

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Is Sharon is still working at Haven?
Old 15-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Skylex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
bros how much is d massage @ Haven now? if didnt recall wrongly i remembered it was like in d high end, 38-40/hr? this sharon muz b good since heard so many bros give their stamp of approval!
Think they haven't change ba, 40 buck ....... Sharon have been missing in action over there for awhile le....hrm.
Old 15-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Samster

akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrojim11111
Is Sharon is still working at Haven?
The last time I try her was before chinese new year, tried once and she disappear liao.
Old 15-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
Should be still 40, the ambience there quite good. Got soothing music during the massage.
Old 13-08-2005, 03:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GTR Z-TUNE is Cool - loads of Potential

hi to all, i was a regular at Havens since late last year & had known Sharon since then. Shes indeed a very special kind of gal with beautiful facial features. During those days we had build up a kind of chemistry that is memorable to me up till today. My sessions with her are always filled with joy & laughter as shes quite the playful type. She would always treat me as her younger brother as im a year younger than her even though the lady boss would jokingly treat us as a couple. What I can describe from her looks is that she does quite ressembled Vicky Zhao from a certain point of view coupled with a very femine hearing voice, a real beauty. Surprisingly her spoken english is also not bad compared to typical PRCs. Unfortunately the reason of her being M.I.A. is because of a raid that happened at Havens during April of this year which I eventually found out from the lady boss.

A few weeks after the raid I called up Haven and found out that Sharon is currently at home under probation and feeling very down and depressed. I was worried about her so i tried to contact her and managed to receive her reply thru sms. Shes definately feeling very depressed and doesn't feel like seeing anybody, I respect her decision and tried to comfort her in everyway I can. A month or so had passed since then as I pass by Havens during a weekend. The lady boss recognized me as being one of Sharon's regulars and found out from her that Sharon had already went back to China. I was feeling depressed not knowing when will I see her again but perhaps it would be better for her stay at her hometown rather than working in this kind of line in S'pore.

What I want to say is Sharons really very special and definately different from those typical PRCs if u really get to know her well. As for me she will always remain in my heart and definately hoping that shes happy and doing well wherever she is right now. Cheers, Im out.....

NISMO GT-R Z-TUNE=FINAL & ULTIMATE INCARNATION OF BNR34!!!!
Old 14-08-2005, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
kapitan_kirk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykapitan_kirk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation Re: Sharon of Haven

[QUOTE=aikoN79]Sharon form Haven 9996xxxx

Hi folks. Don't know about you.. but I think if we dial this number, we'll end up calling the police.....

The "999" at the beginning will connect you...

Don't call... otherwise you may end up being prosecuted for being a nuisance caller...

KK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1