The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of
Talking A Gem in Upper Thomson...

It's unbelievable. More than 6 years on SBF and this is my first thread! I've gotten much help from bros here and this is my time to give back.

Many bros may know that the TN scene is getting quite bad. You either get a masseuse that can massage but looks CMI/average; or one that looks great but cannot massage. Maybe my luck has been bad. For this reason, I seem to lose interest in the TN scene.

Not anymore.

I was having lunch around Upper Thomson about 2 weeks ago and chanced upon this TN. Saw a few sexy looking ladies smoking outside and got curious. Small head got the better of me and went in commando. As it’s my first time and I didn’t read up on SBF about this joint, I just went in and got a random girl. That’s when I got a pleasant surprise.
If you are into MILF, H***n will be a beauty. Nice straight and tastefully done long hair, superb body and pretty face. Trust me, when I saw her the first time, I was happy I walked in. But herein lies the problem – often those that look good cannot massage! I needed a good massage that day. Nevermind, give her a chance.

I was in for a pleasant surprise.

She gave me the best massage I’ve ever had in my life! Trust me, I’ve tried many massages before, from Thai to Chinese to Swedish to Javanese to Indonesian etc. But hers was very good, pressing the right spots, having the right rhythm, the right strength, the right touch. Really damn good. I was so satisfied I extended it to one-and-a-half hours.
Then came the special. I initially thought she doesn’t offer because her massage was so good. But when was massaging my thighs, the way she caresses my butt and groin with her fingers gave me an instant hard on. I couldn’t lie face down properly. That’s when I was sure she gave specials. True enough, when I flipped over and lied on my back, she spent a good 10 mins on my legs before asking if I want a HJ. Of course! It was sensual and nice and I took my time to come. There are other things we did but I prefer not to write them down here. But trust me it was good. Why? I went back the next week! It gets better the second time, both the massage and the HJ. It’s also hard to get her even when I try to book her.
Bros, I’m recommending her now reluctantly. If more bros look for her means that I have less chance of booking her. But having benefitted from SBF so much, I feel bad not contributing back. Here are some stats first:

Name: H***n(Will reveal full name when pmed, want to protect her as she is S’pore PR)
Age: 30+?(never ask, but I know she has a 9 year old daughter)
Height: Approx 1.55cm
Weight: Approx 45kg
Stat: 34B (with dark nipples)
Body: 9/10 (Really that good. I swear)
Complexion: Fair, soft and silky skin
Look: 8.5/10 (My type)
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: Nil
FJ: Nil
Massage: 9/10(Trust me, she’s good)
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: $60 for 90mins massage +$50 for HJ (I gave her this much myself as she’s good. We never discussed the rate)+tips (second time)
RTF: Definitely a YES!

For bros who want to know which TN this is and who she is, please pm me. I don’t come on SBF that often as OC watches me, but will try to return your pm. Please be patient. I will screen the pms b4 replying to do some QC. I don’t gain from this but I believe in giving back to this community. Lastly, I will give priority to bros who have given me contacts b4. Take it as my way of giving back. Not much but at least something right?
Have fun, be safe!
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrElixir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Gem in Upper Thomson...

Seems very good man bro
Old 06-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
six_niner69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro...sounds good as well...especially when Upper Thomson area and Thomson area is like...damn ooloo, surrounded by trees and stuff...

Do PM me if you could provide the good recommendations...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Just gave out contact and location to a few bros. Do post your FRs after you try her.

Please don't tell her about sbf, ok? I told her I will intro friends from my workplace to her la...
Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
milkking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro songsong77, can pm me for the contacts and location? thx a million.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hoon Kee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a good find, bro.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hornboar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I used to go there leh! but duno which joint mention? I used to go Blue Sky now lk no more.. ): Wld lk u to share the ctc with me? thanx a million in advance dude...

Cheers
Old 07-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone View Post
Thanks bro Songsong 77 for the lead.

Called several times but always engaged but knowing roughly where the congregation of TN is, went there and look around and lo behold found it.

Did not have H****n as per thread started recommendation but had A** 30+, a little plump, quite sweet looking, not SYT and reasonable massage - could have been better.

Saw a few of the ladies but not too appetizing. Set-up clean and comfortable but toilet no soap (this is really strange).

Overall worth a visit for some decent (not solid) massage.
Bro, I just called them and verified the number. The lady I rec is there, cos I tried her twice...
Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 17
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

thnx for sharing..will arrange to test water asap..
Old 07-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Raymond Chew is Cool - loads of Potential

Since you guys mentioned Upper Thomson Road, I also went there a couple of times to one at 908 Upper Thomson Road. Dsicovered by chance because of eating Yong Tau Foo along the stretch just before Nee Soon Camp. Not every one offers FJ but only three out of seven do. No harm trying because the place is quite discreet.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

i went down to upper thomson yest n found out the place myself...*hint* looks like teh da clinic...
anyway got 1 gal named amy n she not pretty..massage was hard n good for around 30 mins i tink...she caressed by balls n ask me want hj or bm..alamak...eyes cant see well in the dim room..chin cai lai..hum tum take hj as she wanted to charge 80 for bm...suck her bobbies n touch her ass n roam outside her pussy..cum in no time...din c she soap on the floor n ended up din use soap..haha..me blur...saw 1 milf who is the prettiest there but din c her earlier..shucks...tat milf vy bonkable...

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Mr. Z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound solid

care to share more details via PM?

tks
Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi Bro, can pm me the location and number? Thanks.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

1st, thanks bro Songsong77 for sharing the ctc.
Fast hand fast leg, called.... busy...well will try later.
called.....busy, call back 1 hr, by another lady.....
before 1hr called again, ok anothe 15mins can come. (anyway i aldy opp the shop liou...)
Start w mssg, SOP, got strengh, not piono type. can be harder, but i ask her not so hard. (cos my mind not in mssg le )
40min later (i think) turn, face up, mssg tummy... a while then ask the GQ, i tell her: do whatever u want lo....hahahah
HJ was good, just ask bro Songsong77 descript, so i not repeat (lazy), pretty and can mssg not many can find. Agreed w Bro SS77.

(actually have the session yesterday but no chance to write FR, now also got to hurry.... coz.... not convenient actually....shui..... quiet ar...)

OK. ops...emergency... got to Off line....
Old 09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SlowGlider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...

can I have the contact.. this very near my work place.. can do lunch massage ley...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1