The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Very well written, like it alot bro
Old 29-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
[I]
I pulled my foreskin back and revealed the sticky penis bright red head, pulled her head from behind gently nudging her head to my penis, while I aimed my penis head at her mouth. It touched her lips and she cringed and turned away.

me : try… (I turned her head back and put my penis head on her lips again) kiss……. OARRRHHHH!!
Great progress, you have come to a stage of no return.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeaveTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next juicy update!
Old 29-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
~ My relationship with my SIL months before my wedding was way worse than what I described here, the amount of disgust and disgruntlement she had towards me was EVERY SINGLE time we came across each other (outside of work)

FUCKKKKKK…….

it was poor licking, but it FELT SO DAMN GOOD!

My SIL started to lick my nipple! Probably learning from the way I flick her nipples. GOOD! I sat her down and pulled my penis out of my shorts and briefs, she was confused, look up at me, then at my penis. SIL looked lost and also scared…

SIL : huh?

I pulled my foreskin back and revealed the sticky penis bright red head, pulled her head from behind gently nudging her head to my penis, while I aimed my penis head at her mouth. It touched her lips and she cringed and turned away.

me : try… (I turned her head back and put my penis head on her lips again) kiss……. OARRRHHHH!!
Omg !!...can't believe it !!...TS has gone so far already with his previously annoying SIL, mesmerising her towards himself thru' drinking etc, etc...to the extent of now being able to make her feel n fiddle with his hard dick for the 1st time n even showing it live to her by letting it out of his pants n underwear n pulling her head towards his throbbing cock for her to bbbj him for the 1st time ...damn sexciting !!...will TS manage to strip her SIL naked n giv her a good fuck in return after she has given him her 1st bbbj ??? ...if so, that's gonna be a 1st time too for TS to see his SIL in her full glory ....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-05-2022 at 11:34 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 0
penangsmallfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenangsmallfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Loving those cliff hangers!! Keep it coming!!!
Old 30-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I looked down at my SIL’s slim and innocent face. Yes, she does have a bit of cheek baby fat, but she’s still a slimmer build than my wife. She looked like she was SO DISGUSTED, but not the kind like she was in the past, hating me. It was the disgusted but still want to try for me to please me look, even though I forced my penis head into her innocent mouth, taking her mouth ‘virginity’ for the first time!

me : hey. ok. enough already.

I pulled my penis out of her mouth. She was just kissing it, tasting my semen at the same time making her cringe. However, she did not make any effort to show me her disgust, or rather, she made most efforts to hide her disgust. It was really touching and ENJOYABLE at the same time.

SIL : Wait. Let me try again.

me : no. it’s your turn.

I pulled her up, lifted her off the ground and brought her to my ‘marital’ bed, put her gently on it. I stood over her, looked down at her, she looked nervous.. FRESH for the taking. Even though she was already turning 30 years old, there was just this innocence about her, which made her innocence EVEN MORE precious! She looked at me, her eyes all flushed red, she looked high, not drunk. I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, then lifted her shirt. Instead of the rushed version on my wedding night, I took my time, kissed down her neck, gently….. slowly…… kissed down her crumpled t-shirt and down her bra strap. I felt my SIL move, she lifted her t-shirt on her own and tossed it to the floor. I felt her lift her body, her hands went under her body and unhooked her bra on her own, then pulling the strap down her shoulder as I continued to kiss around her cleavage SLOWLYYYY…. She was in a huge hurry to get her bra off, tossing her bra away off the bed, hugging my head tight, breathing loudly, her body kept moving about.

I ran my tongue around her breasts, SLOWLYYYY…………. the moment my warm and wet tongue licked her nipple, JUST ONCE….

SIL : uarrhhhhhhH!!! ….. moreeee… pleaseee… please.. please.. more UARRHHHH!!! more… don’t stop… moreeee UARRHHHHH!! UARHHH!!!!

I lost control and gave it to her, licked her nipples hard and fast. She moaned so hard and hugged my head so tight! FUCK! My SIL is THAT FUCKING HORNY! I continued to lick until I started to get bored.

Wait. What is she doing??

WHAT THE FUCK!

My SIL had just raised her waist and pulled her shorts and panties down her waist, her legs started to kick and move to kick them off on the floor…………

SHIT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY????

WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO…….
Old 30-05-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I apologise for the shorter chapters now, things happening.

My posts are about 9 months later than actual events.
Old 30-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is about the only thread other than Bro Shrouded's that keeps me coming back everyday to check for updates.... Keep it coming Bro!

God damn cliffhangers lol.
Old 30-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's ok for the 9-month time lapse, Bro Stevevaldez.

As long as you are happy with the elder and younger sisters and vice versa, that's the most important, bro!
( Click to show/hide )

Just imagine: same-same but different?
So which one looks more like your wife and which one looks more like your SIL? Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 30-05-2022 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Added more photos - For illustration purposes only
Old 30-05-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No need to apologise, better late than never, cheers!
Old 30-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep coming Bro, more and more excited 😊
Old 30-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Watney2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just started reading this. And you stop at the best lart!
Old 31-05-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

~ My wife spends about 30 minutes a day putting on make up, fake eye lashes (WHICH I HATE), eye shadow (which I loved). My SIL spends 0 minute putting on make up each day.

Turn off….. 

TURN OFF!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!

I took a peek at my SIL’S crotch while my fingers continued to work her nipples gently and slowly. IT WAS RIGHT THERE! I’m FINALLY SEEING IT!

but FUCK. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????

I DON’T FEEL THE URGE!

Her pussy wasn’t even that bushy! It looked FRESH, her bush was natural, it wasn’t too thick, never been shaved before. It was fresh, even as I kissed down nearer, there was no stench, even though she had sweat, she doesn’t stink like my wife’s………

I should be fucking her!

I should be tearing her TIGHT VIRGIN PUSSY apart with my adequately sized penis……….

but why????

why didn’t I feel that urge????

Simply because, she wants it???

gosh. What do I do??? SIL definitely wants to be fucked! OH GOSH! WHAT DO I DO?

I BETTER LICK THE ORGASM OUT OF HER!

I started to kiss nearer and nearer… my tongue licking down her smooth skin and then feeling her fine pussy hair on my tongue. I wanted to split her clitoris to lick.

SIL : huh…. NOOO.. what are you doing???

What the fuck? SIL shut her legs tight! WHAT THE FUCK! 

me : I thought you want? you removed your shorts?

SIL : huh… don’t kiss. normal luh. just normal can already…

me : just try. you won’t regret it.

I forced her legs apart and felt her immediate struggle. I was way stronger than her, it was futile on her side..

SIL : no .. no oooo nooo NOOAARRHHHH!! AHHHHHHH AMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MARRHHHHHH!!! GOSH… NO NOOO STOPPP AHHHHH !! MMMMMMMM! AWWWWWW….ahhhhhh….

I felt her body relax………. and start to move…. she was lifting her hips higher each time….. ESPECIALLY when my tongue hangs and let her wait to be licked! Her pussy tasted slightly salty, not sourish. There wasn’t much smell, I slowed my licking down, I could take my time, she had no longer and resistance! Completely succumbed and give in to the pleasures, no matter how unusual this act was to her. The feeling of pleasure was just WAY TOO STRONG for her to remain innocent, to remain pure, to remain decent in her own perception and terms. I didn’t even have to press down on her inner thighs anymore to stop her, it was just her legs clamping SHUT on the sides of my head. It wasn’t that SIL was trying to stop me or push me away. She wanted to lock my head in and stop me from moving back and pausing, making her moan out for more. At times, I almost even suffocated, even finding it hard to breath.

SIL : uhh… uhhh….. uhh… uh.. uh… uhh… uhhhhhhhh………….. uh…….. uh. uh.uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uhhhhh……. uhhhhhhhhhh…………………

I kept my licking slow until it got bored, her moans were soft and loud at the same time, I couldn’t find the pattern either. It wasn’t anything to do with how fast or hard I licked.... At some point, I began to doubt myself, was my licking skills so bad or it takes SIL a very Long time to CUM???

Then finally........... SIL MOANED OUT A LOUD ONE AND STARTED SMACKING HER HANDS HARD TO HER SIDES ON THE BED!!!!

Her moans stopped...

She started to pant.

I could finally now rest my tongue... rested my head on her thigh, catching my breath and stretching my tongue to see if it still works. I looked at the digital clock on the night stand. FUCK! It was already past midnight! How Long had we been drinking? How Long had I been licking her????

I slowly got up and felt the blood return to my knees, took a while to lose the numbing feeling. SIL was just knocked out, sleeping, even letting out a few soft snores even her being so slim framed.

I rushed out to find her phone, there were no missed calls, no messages either. Phew! That was a good thing? Also goes to show what a lonely figure my SIL was. I contemplated on what to do next, walked back into her room, she’s totally passed out. I should let her sleep? I wished I had my phone with me, but I didn’t. It was still in my wife’s room.... oh fuck! My wife!

I quickly use the notification screen to set an alarm at 5 am on my SIL’s phone and put it beside her.... she was lying there naked, all sweaty. I quickly turned the air con on... her legs were still spread! I didn’t even fuck her! I can see her pussy better now with the toilet light on......

FUCK!!! There it was again.... that urge to take her virginity!!! What the fuck was wrong with me! I could have fucked her when she was sober just now!! But if I force myself on her now....... and if she cries foul.......

I couldn’t stop myself, pulled my penis out and removed my shirt. I climbed on TOP of her after lifting her legs..... I tried kissing her lips, flicking her nipples to arouse her. She was like a dead piece of log...... my erection went half away..... maybe I should just help her wear her clothes back on and put her to sleep. I need to start to plan the aftermath ..... what the fuck is going to happen now after SIL wakes????

She will tell her sister? My wife????

We get annulment? Fake it??

I lose half of my assets???

Or SIL pretends nothing happens???

Or I divorce my wife and be with .... GOSH AM I SERIOUSLY even thinking about this????? Will she even be a good fuck??? Her blowjob was TERRIBLE..... unlike my wife, who was so good and responsive in bed.....

The more I compared the two sisters, the more I wanted to fuck my SIL......

How????

I picked up her bra and panties........... they were the same set as she brought to the hotel to wear. Gosh! Her choices of panties and bra combo were really......... LIMITED! But that’s what amazing about her, my UPTIGHT AND BORING SIL! An innocent slut waiting for me to unleash her wild side! Help her find it! It’s so much more exciting....

FUCK IT!!

I couldn’t take it!

Spread her legs........

My penis head at her clitoris, had to use my fingers to spilt her upper pussy lips to let my penis in, but it slipped out easily...........

I couldn’t do it!!!!

I’m already going to be in DEEP trouble... but I just simply couldn’t do it....

Not because I love my wife........... that much.

But...

I simply don’t know....

I took her panties and stroke myself, I put the panties around my penis and I stroked myself harder, then used my penis head to to just feel her pussy lips............ watched her breasts...... her bare naked breasts...... the scene of her sucking awkwardly on my penis just now.......... how tender that feeling, how sexually raw and taboo it was........

‘Ahhhhh’

I ejaculated quickly........ and satisfyingly ....... so much of it got on her panties, the rest of it on her pussy lips.... my shrinking penis even painted her pussy lips just for the fun of it.................. I even swipe some on my fingers and wiped her lips with her mouth opened and breathing.... she was seriously unconscious but she reacted a little when my fingers played with her lips, shaking her head away in a very ANNOYED MANNER!

What the fuck was wrong with me????

I found her CUTE????

I quickly gathered her clothes, put them by the side, put a pillow under her head and the sheets over her naked body, then, I turned the air con on and shut the door, leaving her phone next to her. Went to the living area and slept on the sofa, I don’t know why, but I recalled very clearly, that night, I didn’t think much, I wasn’t worried. I just fell asleep….

Feeling happy?

or just accepting my fate?

just waiting to be awaken by SIL….

waiting for my fate…………..

slept……

mind drifted in ……. and out………

slept…. snored………….

I heard something in the distance…….. mind was in and out………. it wasn’t loud…….. finally, that noise was turned off………………. a noise…. wait, is that the room door opening……………. i think it is….. ok more noises in the room……… i better wake… i better wake…. ok I’m awake, what is SIL doing? she’s rushing… What time was it already? Should I wake?

Oh fuck! I hear the sound of her taking car keys! After she had lifted the the boxes……….. FUCK! She was going to go back without me……..

FUCK FUCK! HOW?? SHOULD I GET UP? SHOULD I…

“Hey…. Time to wake up…”

I didn’t know how to react, but just opened my eyes and looked up at her.

me : huh… wah! wow!
Old 31-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future
Quote:
~ My wife spends about 30 minutes a day putting on make up, fake eye lashes (WHICH I HATE), eye shadow (which I loved). My SIL spends 0 minute putting on make up each day.

Turn off….. 

TURN OFF!!

I took a peek at my SIL’S crotch while my fingers continued to work her nipples gently and slowly. IT WAS RIGHT THERE! I’m FINALLY SEEING IT!

I DON’T FEEL THE URGE!

Her pussy wasn’t even that bushy! It looked FRESH, her bush was natural, it wasn’t too thick, never been shaved before. It was fresh, even as I kissed down nearer, there was no stench, even though she had sweat, she doesn’t stink like my wife’s………

I should be fucking her!

I should be tearing her TIGHT VIRGIN PUSSY apart with my adequately sized penis……….

but why????

I started to kiss nearer and nearer… my tongue licking down her smooth skin and then feeling her fine pussy hair on my tongue. I wanted to split her clitoris to lick.

me : just try. you won’t regret it.

I forced her legs apart and felt her immediate struggle. I was way stronger than her, it was futile on her side..

SIL : no .. no oooo nooo NOOAARRHHHH!! AHHHHHHH AMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MARRHHHHHH!!! GOSH… NO NOOO STOPPP AHHHHH !! MMMMMMMM! AWWWWWW….ahhhhhh….

I felt her body relax………. and start to move…. she was lifting her hips higher each time….. ESPECIALLY when my tongue hangs and let her wait to be licked! Her pussy tasted slightly salty, not sourish. There wasn’t much smell, I slowed my licking down, I could take my time, she had no longer and resistance! Completely succumbed and give in to the pleasures, no matter how unusual this act was to her. The feeling of pleasure was just WAY TOO STRONG for her to remain innocent, to remain pure, to remain decent in her own perception and terms. I didn’t even have to press down on her inner thighs anymore to stop her, it was just her legs clamping SHUT on the sides of my head. It wasn’t that SIL was trying to stop me or push me away. She wanted to lock my head in and stop me from moving back and pausing, making her moan out for more. At times, I almost even suffocated, even finding it hard to breath.

SIL : uhh… uhhh….. uhh… uh.. uh… uhh… uhhhhhhhh………….. uh…….. uh. uh.uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uhhhhh……. uhhhhhhhhhh…………………

I kept my licking slow until it got bored, her moans were soft and loud at the same time, I couldn’t find the pattern either. It wasn’t anything to do with how fast or hard I licked.... At some point, I began to doubt myself, was my licking skills so bad or it takes SIL a very Long time to CUM???

Then finally........... SIL MOANED OUT A LOUD ONE AND STARTED SMACKING HER HANDS HARD TO HER SIDES ON THE BED!!!!

Her moans stopped...

She started to pant.

I could finally now rest my tongue... rested my head on her thigh, catching my breath and stretching my tongue to see if it still works. I looked at the digital clock on the night stand. FUCK! It was already past midnight! How Long had we been drinking? How Long had I been licking her????

I slowly got up and felt the blood return to my knees, took a while to lose the numbing feeling. SIL was just knocked out, sleeping, even letting out a few soft snores even her being so slim framed.

I rushed out to find her phone, there were no missed calls, no messages either. Phew! That was a good thing? Also goes to show what a lonely figure my SIL was. I contemplated on what to do next, walked back into her room, she’s totally passed out. I should let her sleep? I wished I had my phone with me, but I didn’t. It was still in my wife’s room.... oh fuck! My wife!

I quickly use the notification screen to set an alarm at 5 am on my SIL’s phone and put it beside her.... she was lying there naked, all sweaty. I quickly turned the air con on... her legs were still spread! I didn’t even fuck her! I can see her pussy better now with the toilet light on......

FUCK!!! There it was again.... that urge to take her virginity!!! What the fuck was wrong with me! I could have fucked her when she was sober just now!! But if I force myself on her now....... and if she cries foul.......

I couldn’t stop myself, pulled my penis out and removed my shirt. I climbed on TOP of her after lifting her legs..... I tried kissing her lips, flicking her nipples to arouse her. She was like a dead piece of log...... my erection went half away..... maybe I should just help her wear her clothes back on and put her to sleep. I need to start to plan the aftermath ..... what the fuck is going to happen now after SIL wakes????

She will tell her sister? My wife????

We get annulment? Fake it??

I lose half of my assets???

Or SIL pretends nothing happens???

Or I divorce my wife and be with .... GOSH AM I SERIOUSLY even thinking about this????? Will she even be a good fuck??? Her blowjob was TERRIBLE..... unlike my wife, who was so good and responsive in bed.....

The more I compared the two sisters, the more I wanted to fuck my SIL......

How????

I picked up her bra and panties........... they were the same set as she brought to the hotel to wear. Gosh! Her choices of panties and bra combo were really......... LIMITED! But that’s what amazing about her, my UPTIGHT AND BORING SIL! An innocent slut waiting for me to unleash her wild side! Help her find it! It’s so much more exciting....

FUCK IT!!

I couldn’t take it!

Spread her legs........

My penis head at her clitoris, had to use my fingers to spilt her upper pussy lips to let my penis in, but it slipped out easily...........

I couldn’t do it!!!!

I’m already going to be in DEEP trouble... but I just simply couldn’t do it....

Not because I love my wife........... that much.

But...

I simply don’t know....

I took her panties and stroke myself, I put the panties around my penis and I stroked myself harder, then used my penis head to to just feel her pussy lips............ watched her breasts...... her bare naked breasts...... the scene of her sucking awkwardly on my penis just now.......... how tender that feeling, how sexually raw and taboo it was........

‘Ahhhhh’

I ejaculated quickly........ and satisfyingly ....... so much of it got on her panties, the rest of it on her pussy lips.... my shrinking penis even painted her pussy lips just for the fun of it.................. I even swipe some on my fingers and wiped her lips with her mouth opened and breathing.... she was seriously unconscious but she reacted a little when my fingers played with her lips, shaking her head away in a very ANNOYED MANNER!

What the fuck was wrong with me????

I found her CUTE????

I quickly gathered her clothes, put them by the side, put a pillow under her head and the sheets over her naked body, then, I turned the air con on and shut the door, leaving her phone next to her. Went to the living area and slept on the sofa, I don’t know why, but I recalled very clearly, that night, I didn’t think much, I wasn’t worried. I just fell asleep….

Feeling happy?

or just accepting my fate?

just waiting to be awaken by SIL….

waiting for my fate…………..

slept……

mind drifted in ……. and out………

slept…. snored………….

I heard something in the distance…….. mind was in and out………. it wasn’t loud…….. finally, that noise was turned off………………. a noise…. wait, is that the room door opening……………. i think it is….. ok more noises in the room……… i better wake… i better wake…. ok I’m awake, what is SIL doing? she’s rushing… What time was it already? Should I wake?

Oh fuck! I hear the sound of her taking car keys! After she had lifted the the boxes……….. FUCK! She was going to go back without me……..

FUCK FUCK! HOW?? SHOULD I GET UP? SHOULD I…

“Hey…. Time to wake up…”

I didn’t know how to react, but just opened my eyes and looked up at her.

Thanks TS, very good update but hate the cliffhanger 😪
Old 31-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[I]

I DON’T FEEL THE URGE!

I should be fucking her!

but why????

Wow..so steam to know TS has finally managed to see his annoying SIL sparsely haired pussy for the 1st time in his life after she removed her pants n panties herself showing she wants him to see it ..n TS is even having the chance to lick it now something he has never dreamed possible ...but he has yet to fuck her ..tat shd be his next target if i m not wrong ...btw TS wat was the colour of her bra and panties, u didn't say ???

so sexciting !!!...can't wait to read the next instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1