The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
See the angle of her shots high chance is baby elephant..

Look at her list of services also.. Almost certain to be a FL masquerading as a ML..
only simple massage haha!
Old 15-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
try adding her on wechat using that mobile number.
Thanks bro. will add via wc and take a look.
Old 15-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
humblebee55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanna ask bro here, never been in this scene for long time usually in thai section. but now...thai....low stock. lolol.

ask ask how legit is sglonelyguy? in terms of their service and how accurate are the photo. some looks real good but no bonking.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Have you guys noticed something?

On some ads, you see this

Services that She Don’t Do:
FJ & Services Not Mentioned Above.
Other Intimacy Or Request Will Be Based On Your Chemistry With Her.

But some you see this

Services that She don’t provides:
Services That Are Not Mention Above.

The phrase "FJ" is missing. Of course, this could just all be a small coincidence but I know 2 girls that provides FJs on the website and they both don't have the FJ phrase. I don't want to go in-depth with who these 2 girls are but it that a hint for those we know which girl has a higher threshold?

I crossed check also 1 lady who I think she doesn't do FJ (almost certain) and she has that FJ phrase in that line.

Just some food for thought.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any tips on how to book tang tang? I have not tried her before. msged her but no reply.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
Chams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Any fr on her Nuru? I see previous fr for Anqi it seems like a common name that keeps being used. Based on reviews seems like c cup, good Nuru, hj x2, looks mid 30s. Good service.
Any bros can share with me their experience here or via pm?
She is good, I engage her constantly for many years, over the years the only thing that changed quite a fair bit is her looks.

She doesn't seems to appeal to me already, but service wise, extremely happy with it.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwong99 View Post
Hi bros, any tips on how to book tang tang? I have not tried her before. msged her but no reply.
For tang tang her regular too strong base.. she now mainly focus regular first, then secondary will be Heng Heng that day she see your number she will reply you.

My advice, Keep trying! Nvr give up.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/yang-yang-massage/

Hi all bro, has anyone tried this ML? Couldn't seem to find any FR on her. Thanks!
Depends on what you are looking for. I tried her once before, not sure how she got my WeChat and added her sometime back before the CB I think. Not sure if she was listed then. A lot of PS so need to be aware. I didn't RTM as there was nothing I like about the session, just not my cai. The way she speaks, massage, the place etc etc just didn't click for me.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
For tang tang her regular too strong base.. she now mainly focus regular first, then secondary will be Heng Heng that day she see your number she will reply you.

My advice, Keep trying! Nvr give up.
Thanks for the tip. will keep trying
Old 15-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda91 View Post
what extra u have that u need to top up 60?
Eva worth the visit ? Bros who had tried please share MR.
Old 15-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

any idea atm which ML does frenching?
Old 15-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SLG $$$$ $$$$

https://sglonelyguys.live/shirley-massage/

No luck booking any of the tried and tested one. My first time booking a ML but one of them reject me saying my number is not in their database.. would like to get more options moving forward, any MR for these 2?
Old 15-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this service will be seldom listed (if ever) for ML. it all depends on the mood and preference doesn't matter if others (claim) got the service. The best way to know for sure is to ask the ML if she ok with it, but you will most likely get a ambiguous or false negative reply.

wait a min, am i the only silly one avoiding kiss and close resporitory contact during this period. looks like many cheongster already at phase 3/4 already. i am at phase 2 only, which is mostly restricted to HJ and roaming

Quote:
Old 15-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, quite a few. HOWEVER, mostly it's not "one person can french, everyone can french" situation hor.

Frenching with most MLs depends on the person's hygiene and whether she finds you attractive enough to open her mouth and exchange saliva. Attractiveness isn't just looks, it's charisma, intelligence, sense of humour, etc.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course, quite a few. HOWEVER, mostly it's not "one person can french, everyone can french" situation hor.

Frenching with most MLs depends on the person's hygiene and whether she finds you attractive enough to open her mouth and exchange saliva. Attractiveness isn't just looks, it's charisma, intelligence, sense of humour, etc.
In short, its one of the secret items to 'unlock'

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1