The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I heard she reduced price to $140 from $160 and have shifted to MW
Absolutely right!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Lemon (WeChat: Ca82671267)

Tried her and came out with mixed feelings. She wont take off mask at all so couldn’t see her face. But don’t think she looks the same as her pics. Hair is much thinner and eyes not so big. Her massage was good and teasing on point. But only hj and won’t even lick your nips. Paid 68+50. Won’t rtm cause there are better options out there where I can actually see the mls face
Old 26-10-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
dreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Location a bit far and out of way. Not sure have FJ a not. If u RTM, u try then FR here.
From what I enquire, doesnt seem to have FJ on the menu but she also never outright deny me. Might be one of those need spend quite a bit before she comfortable or just dangling bait for you to spend more.
Old 26-10-2021, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
dreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
YaYa (82653596)

https://www.xxxxx11.net/girl.php?id=4442

Got feels for something more syt so just went ahead and dived in. Location sibei far for me at Upp thomson (i stay east). Setting also nearby a lot of popular eatery so foot traffic quite high but its nicely tucked in one corner.

The girls looks ok la quite cute and pretty but discount a bit from photos and videos cause she defo looks older than the video/photo. Got a surprise tattoo on her pelvis area also if any bros into that. Body is soft and smooth, can tell if she's very fair cause the lighting damn bad.

No frenching but bbbj not bad, lasted quite awhile and will svc you quite long before starting fj. She quite accomodating and can let you go for quite a bit but overall kinda feels commercial. Not much gfe.

Overall, will rtf if im nearby cause pretty solid for the price.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by garuytsang View Post
Boobs: hroating that stimulates all senses!
GFE: 9 out of 10. Was also very chatty after the deed, as if she's your friend.
FJ: 8 out of 10. Did only a couple of positions before I released quickly (too long never do)

RTF: yes!

Also, thanks to TS Shinobi and other bros for contributing to this thread. Double thumbs up!
Was rather surprised by her friendly tone in replying my message and booking query even though my number not listed.
Old 26-10-2021, 01:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chris (WeChat: h806928118)

Seem a bit old but have the bitchy pattern.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MiuMiu # 2 (8589 5597)

Heard she is back and at new place not sure want to support a not.

Choice too many, money too little

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 26-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Seem a bit old but have the bitchy pattern.
You should add her wechat and listen how she talk, like a taiwanese girl
Old 26-10-2021, 03:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiao811 View Post
You should add her wechat and listen how she talk, like a taiwanese girl
Hahaha, not keen don't anyhow add later tio reject or what not so nice too.

Old 26-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
jumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Tried her and came out with mixed feelings. She wont take off mask at all so couldn’t see her face. But don’t think she looks the same as her pics. Hair is much thinner and eyes not so big. Her massage was good and teasing on point. But only hj and won’t even lick your nips. Paid 68+50. Won’t rtm cause there are better options out there where I can actually see the mls face
Bro, you may have been bait and switched like what happened to me. The lady you are describing seems similar to the lady that serviced me, did not look anything like Lemon picture. But I saw a much better looking lady washing up in the wash room as I walked out from my room (she had her mask down) and I realized, that must be Lemon.
Was it an old aunty recep who check you in and took you to room?
any bro wanting to try Lemon, recomm would be to ask to see Lemon, say you want to make sure you have correct lady, before paying up and going to room.
Old 26-10-2021, 06:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
小雪 (WeChat: zhl78125)

This i try before. Small petite size pussy is tight but look may not be so nice as in pic. I remember body have some tattoo and pussy less hair. Thos type like school gal and can carry and fuck. Good for those cannot sleep wander around go for a fuck then go back sleep type. Please add or check directly with her for more details

Old 26-10-2021, 06:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
lisa (WeChat: lio00034)

I think i try here before last time at sim ming area. She been here for quite some time liao. I maybe wrong too.

Old 26-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbokangaroo1 View Post
Bro, you may have been bait and switched like what happened to me. The lady you are describing seems similar to the lady that serviced me, did not look anything like Lemon picture. But I saw a much better looking lady washing up in the wash room as I walked out from my room (she had her mask down) and I realized, that must be Lemon.
Was it an old aunty recep who check you in and took you to room?
any bro wanting to try Lemon, recomm would be to ask to see Lemon, say you want to make sure you have correct lady, before paying up and going to room.
The one who massaged me was very soft spoken and spoke in a very calm controlled manner. She didn’t have her name tag on which made me suspicious. But yeah impossible to tell whether it’s same as pics since she didn’t remove mask.

Forgot to add that when she pop gq she said 50 for hj and another 50 to roam. I didn’t take up the additional 50 and then she suddenly started discounting herself. From $50 to $30 to $20 When a ml is so desperate I know sure cannot make it lol

Last edited by Btbh; 31-10-2021 at 11:59 PM.
Old 27-10-2021, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I heard she reduced price to $140 from $160 and have shifted to MW
I went to find her at JB not long ago, where’s MW?
Old 28-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

She told me the WeChat account listed below will not be working soon. She decided that all genuine clients to text or Whatsapps her as she received too many spam from non genuine players.

Here is her number - 82658314

Quote:
Yi Ran )

She is “new” so no forum for her yet, ha ha!

Hello max_priest / helmsley:

Please kindly note that I insert inverted commas for the word “new” dropping a hint she could have previous names.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1