The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

season from laserbabes rated at $200 per session. any reviews?
Old 01-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the other stables from L*ks*boy forum? What are good bonks you've had from there and from which stable? Please do share the information. Thank you very much!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

anyone tried girls from devil house at LSB ?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

anyone try gals from sassybabe? the gals look not bad there. only got two gals so far in his stable. any review?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Red Angels and Angel Factory...operator service is prompt and good. Ladies are also customer oriented. Only gripe i have is the choice of hotel...damn cannot make it. If they improve on this..they will be more popular.
but their price is on the high side....sosad......short of vit M
Old 01-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humorous View Post
Any bro tried Snow from Angel Factory? (l*ks* OKT).
She just looks so pretty that I doubt is the photo real?
bro,after u try then let us know the FR
Old 01-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
Anyone tried the other stables from L*ks*boy forum? What are good bonks you've had from there and from which stable? Please do share the information. Thank you very much!
i have tried all viet stable,tell u the fact is all viet OKT CMI,waste my time and $$$,wat u see is not wat u get.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Bit the bullet to try this stable since some bros say quite good.
Taken from my blog fitness.createaforum.com

FR on Spring

Pic Resemblance: 85% pic
Looks: 8/10 SYT with typical tann. Very toned body
Boobs: 7.5/10 C cups enhanced. Dark nips
Massage: n/a
Frenching: Yes, can paint also
BJ: 7.5/10 BBBJ, no hands type got good suction
FJ: 7.5/10 Very accommodating with positions, can ride long time.
GFE: 6/10 Not bad service but painfully shy, maybe bros that can speak thai fare better
Location:5/10 Upside is free parking but hotel room is quite crap. Chio also I have reservations staying overnight there

If you like her pic in lsb go for it, I think the rest of the gals should look quite similar to pics. Unfortunately I will be going for attachment soon for quite some time. If any bros got good/bad FRs please share on my site as well, especially those stable I haven't try yet lol.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ppl tend to get cocky and arrogant when biz is good..
Old 03-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
spvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
anyone tried girls from devil house at LSB ?
DH uses real pics and the okt is quite good. Location not bad.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
spvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
anyone try gals from sassybabe? the gals look not bad there. only got two gals so far in his stable. any review?
Two thumbs up for Sassybabes from me. They use real pics and the okt is good. Location is good but place itself could be done up a bit...
Old 03-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spvn View Post
Two thumbs up for Sassybabes from me. They use real pics and the okt is good. Location is good but place itself could be done up a bit...
Yeah man! Mega thumbs up for Sassybabes. I've been visiting them for the past couple of months now and it's has almost always ended happily. The only 2 times I've been disappointed was when my friend brought me there and the girl didn't live up to my expectations. I only blame my friend as he was the one who booked the girls for me without me first seeing their photos. Other then that I must say the girls there are pretty friendly and have good attitudes towards work.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Bit the bullet to try this stable since some bros say quite good.
Taken from my blog fitness.createaforum.com

FR on Spring

Pic Resemblance: 85% pic
Looks: 8/10 SYT with typical tann. Very toned body
Boobs: 7.5/10 C cups enhanced. Dark nips
Massage: n/a
Frenching: Yes, can paint also
BJ: 7.5/10 BBBJ, no hands type got good suction
FJ: 7.5/10 Very accommodating with positions, can ride long time.
GFE: 6/10 Not bad service but painfully shy, maybe bros that can speak thai fare better
Location:5/10 Upside is free parking but hotel room is quite crap. Chio also I have reservations staying overnight there

If you like her pic in lsb go for it, I think the rest of the gals should look quite similar to pics. Unfortunately I will be going for attachment soon for quite some time. If any bros got good/bad FRs please share on my site as well, especially those stable I haven't try yet lol.
bro, which stable is "spring" from?
Old 04-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
bro, which stable is "spring" from?
I think it's from red angels
Old 04-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
benny25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro here tried snow from angels factory? any comments on accuracy of the girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1