The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
zimroel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Post Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Hello,

I picked up a nice vietnamese lady on the street at geylang. We went to a short time hotel. The f... guy wanted my passport to register. I was thinking w my balls and showed him my immigration visa pass. he wrote my name and it seems my fin number along with the passport of the girl. Am I recorded by the autorithy now ?
What's your advice for the next time. Tell you don't have id ? Give a false name ?

Thank you

PS I tried to find some similar questions in the newbie thread.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

So just a quick confirmation.

Basically what I understand is that:
Being a customer of FL is not a crime, as long as the FL is above 18.
Getting caught by AV will not result in any form of charge if the above sentence is true.
AV will inform your parents/wife about the affair.

I have 2 simple questions. Is it really true that AV will inform your family? It's been spreading here and there but no verification of this information at all. I definitely do not want my family to know about it. Can any bros verify this once and for all?

Next question is that civil servants seem to be charged/punished for engaging in vice activities. Yet, none of the law states that it was a crime. Is it possible for someone to advise on this issue?
I assume civil servants are defined as whoever works in the government sector and thus includes, but not limited to, teachers, principals, regulars, police, etc.

Thanks for the help.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drekmanmuthu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Promoting a girl who is under 16 here... is also classified under that... you HAVE BEEN WARNED.. so even if you say i am ONLY HELPING OUT a friend..bababba..U are just as gulity..
vomit and cannot read too much
Old 16-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

drekmangala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
con't from above Under the Sg LAW Any person who — 1 and 2

(3) For the purposes of this section, it shall be presumed until the contrary is proved that —

(a) a person who takes or causes to be taken into a brothel any woman or girl has disposed of her with the intent or knowledge mentioned in subsection (1) (a);

(b) a person who receives any woman or girl into a brothel has obtained possession of her with the intent or knowledge mentioned in subsection (1) (a);

(c) a person has detained a woman or girl in any brothel or place against her will if, with intent to compel or induce her to remain therein, that person —

(i) withholds from that woman or girl any wearing apparel or any other property belonging to her or any wearing apparel commonly or last used by her;

(ii) where wearing apparel or any other property has been lent or hired out or supplied to that woman or girl, threatens her with legal proceedings if she takes away such wearing apparel or property; or

(iii) threatens that woman or girl with legal proceedings for the recovery of any debt or alleged debt or uses any other threat whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(4) Reasonable cause to believe that a girl was of or above the age of 16 years shall not be a defence to a charge of an offence under subsection (1) (i).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(5) In the case of a man below the age of 21 years, the presence of reasonable cause to believe that the girl was above the age of 16 years shall be a valid defence on the first occasion on which he is charged with an offence under subsection (1) (i).
no eyes see. how to see and no one see
Old 16-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

drekmangala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Persons living on or trading in prostitution

146. (1) Any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of another person shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

(2) Any male person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence under this section shall, in addition to any term of imprisonment imposed in respect of such offence, be liable to caning.

(3) Where any person is proved to live with or be habitually in the company of any prostitute or is proved to have exercised control, direction or influence over the movements of any prostitute in such a manner as to show that the person is aiding, abetting or compelling her prostitution with any other person or generally, the person shall, in the absence of proof to the contrary, be deemed to be knowingly living on the earnings of prostitution.
no eyes see. how to see and no one see
Old 21-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Hi bros, just read on the news that some stables got raided, and that a phone was confiscated from premises. Will they be able to use phone records as evidence against clients even if they were not apprehended in person? With just the booking SMS? Really appreciate any senior brows advice.
Old 30-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DoNotDisturb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Traffic in women and girls

141. (1) Any person who buys, sells, procures, traffics in, or brings into or takes out of Singapore for the purpose of such traffic, and whether or not for the purpose of present or subsequent prostitution, any woman or girl, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) No person shall be charged with an offence under this section if he satisfies the Director that the woman or girl brought into or taken out of Singapore by him or intended to be brought into or taken out of Singapore by him was so brought into or taken out of Singapore or is intended to be so brought into or taken out of Singapore for the purpose of her marriage or adoption and that such marriage or adoption can be solemnized or made and has been or will be solemnized or made under the laws and customs for the time being in force in Singapore.
singapore unlawful now..
Old 26-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Zennix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, if Im helping my China friend advertise for services, I am not receiving any fee from her. Is that alright?

Haha cheers everyone!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Overall a great thread and a wealth of information, thanks to TS for the information.
Old 19-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
closetfan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi!

I am new to SG and working here. I need your advice regarding various situations.

1. If I visit one of the brothels in GL and paid for sex, did I violate any law in SG?

2. If I pick up one of the WL in GL on the street then paid for sex, did I violate any law?

3. I see that I can even book an appointment to a girl online via this website, if I avail on one of those, am I liable of any offence?

Thanks...
Old 16-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Sheng8776 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetfan1 View Post
Hi!

I am new to SG and working here. I need your advice regarding various situations.

1. If I visit one of the brothels in GL and paid for sex, did I violate any law in SG?

2. If I pick up one of the WL in GL on the street then paid for sex, did I violate any law?

3. I see that I can even book an appointment to a girl online via this website, if I avail on one of those, am I liable of any offence?

Thanks...

1. If visit GL legalized brothels, no law violated.

2 & 3. If kanna catched shld be just record down IC, they mainly target OKTs or wl themselves.

This is from what I gathered.
Old 17-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheng8776 View Post
1. If visit GL legalized brothels, no law violated.

2 & 3. If kanna catched shld be just record down IC, they mainly target OKTs or wl themselves.

This is from what I gathered.
Oh ok thx bro for this
Old 26-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaokao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all sifus,

Read this thread pg to pg, still a bit confused.

Basically, if we r caught in hc or with a FL with our pants down, what is the safest thing to do/not to do/say to avoid being hauled to police station or having family called up? This, assuming the pros is above 18.

Tx in advance
Old 10-05-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
newginq is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaokao View Post
Dear all sifus,

Basically, if we r caught in hc or with a FL with our pants down, what is the safest thing to do/not to do/say to avoid being hauled to police station or having family called up? This, assuming the pros is above 18.

Tx in advance
Thats an important question.. any wise advice?
Old 03-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaokao View Post
Dear all sifus,

Tx in advance
tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. after that all u can do is pray
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1