The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 21-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky070 View Post
Yes Baby latching the best part, lighting salty thou as she sweats easily. Perhaps morning sessions better than late night.
Are u sure the salty taste is her sweat & not other bro's saliva? ..
Old 21-10-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
8898108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try this ml call ting ting?
185 Tpy central level 2
Not very pretty but looks horny from WeChat but not sure service level
Old 21-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

After so long needed a body scrub and wax job so contacted Renny. Surprise surprise she is no longer in TP. Apparently somewhere in Serangoon. Understood the place still under reno so went with some hesitation. The place was too small as half still under reno and had one treatment room only. Usual service standards though her waxing hurt more than usual. Still her quoted $$$ for upservice requires an extra blue note (really $$$ faced). Told her I'd consider (ya right) and ended just as the contractors showed up to work on the reno.

Just a heads up for bros here and the location is awful for those taking public transport as it is along a row of ground floor units with coffee shops and provision shops.
Old 21-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
After so long needed a body scrub and wax job so contacted Renny. Surprise surprise she is no longer in TP. Apparently somewhere in Serangoon. Understood the place still under reno so went with some hesitation. The place was too small as half still under reno and had one treatment room only. Usual service standards though her waxing hurt more than usual. Still her quoted $$$ for upservice requires an extra blue note (really $$$ faced). Told her I'd consider (ya right) and ended just as the contractors showed up to work on the reno.

Just a heads up for bros here and the location is awful for those taking public transport as it is along a row of ground floor units with coffee shops and provision shops.
Shop starts with M ?
Old 21-10-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Shop starts with M ?
Yes - similar to former AMK
Old 21-10-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
FindFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone try out RS wellness in Lorong 7 Toa Payoh, the one opposite Pei Chun School?
Old 21-10-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Has anyone try out RS wellness in Lorong 7 Toa Payoh? The one opposite Pei Chun School.
Old 22-10-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

FR
RS wellness
Annie
Look :2/10 (real person looks more ugly than the photo)
Skill:4/10 (will go out half way during massage, either go toilet or answer phone)
HJ: boob is A- type, keep asking top up for FJ. But really no mood seeing her face and boob. At the end, not even finish then walk out from MP.
Attitude: very money driven and give you black face when refuse to upgrade service.
RTM: definitely no
Please be careful of her. I was initially looking for Vivian (prettier) but she was busy with customer. Annie was just there playing phone and no choice ,have to take her.
Damage: 138😪
Old 22-10-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindFun View Post
Damage: 138😪
88 + 50? ..
Old 22-10-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
should be 58+80. RS Wellness is not a Cat1 joint.
Was initially choose 55 but she persuaded me to upgrade to 88 for better relief of pain. Eventually found out was all lie. Please avoid her at all cost.
Old 22-10-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindFun View Post
Was initially choose 55 but she persuaded me to upgrade to 88 for better relief of pain. Eventually found out was all lie. Please avoid her at all cost.
Can try Viet syt Linda high GFE.
Old 22-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
daycap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Just sharing for awareness, not like u never raw her

More raw = Pls avoid..

But well, Amy is good too..
wished i read these earlier, just visited amy.. but have to say she has better hygiene habits than most, using listerine and washing thoroughly.. just hope i dont get anything 🥲
Old 23-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

She gave you raw?

I did try Amy before and she was adamant she doesn't do raw.

Ok... I am definitely not Andy Lau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daycap View Post
wished i read these earlier, just visited amy.. but have to say she has better hygiene habits than most, using listerine and washing thoroughly.. just hope i dont get anything 🥲
Old 23-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120145 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viclam View Post
Can try Viet syt Linda high GFE.
Bro,

Can pm me the entrance price and damage of her service? TYVM

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
daycap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
She gave you raw?

I did try Amy before and she was adamant she doesn't do raw.

Ok... I am definitely not Andy Lau.
to clarify, getting some PMs on this. she never offered raw. but i also told her from the start i wanna cap for everything, so i wouldnt know even if she offers or not. She does seem to prefer hygienic practices as well from what can i tell, so thats great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1