The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Pay to roam?

Any Bros out there know of places where roaming is part of the package or you are allowed to pay some tips for a good grope and roam?

Asking because I don't always feel a need to be jerked off.. and most of the places rush the jerking off anyway, not really enjoyable for what you pay. Would rather have a good time roaming a ML with a good figure.

I don't have any contacts to share unfortunately but would be very appreciative to any generous Bros out there.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Pay to roam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Any Bros out there know of places where roaming is part of the package or you are allowed to pay some tips for a good grope and roam?

Asking because I don't always feel a need to be jerked off.. and most of the places rush the jerking off anyway, not really enjoyable for what you pay. Would rather have a good time roaming a ML with a good figure.

I don't have any contacts to share unfortunately but would be very appreciative to any generous Bros out there.
As long as you pay, the ML will allow you to roam. However don’t expect a discount even if you don’t want a handjob.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to roam F cup Fiona, just sms her. Same price but got huge tits and nice CB to dig. But still pay normal price
Old 09-04-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Oooo iwhich Fiona..
Sound delicious...
Old 09-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you want to roam F cup Fiona, just sms her. Same price but got huge tits and nice CB to dig. But still pay normal price
The F cup one that I know is not too young leh
Old 09-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
Bzxe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBzxe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can share Fiona ctx
Old 09-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Age not am issue I also want
Old 09-04-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Good & Bad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro, mind sharing?
Old 10-04-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the helpful suggestions. There was one place that offered me pay to roam, but it was on top of the extras. But maybe they see me carrot head.

Anyway didn't take up the offer.

One ML in balestier did allow roaming limited kind over her outfit. Maybe will just continue to explore
Old 10-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Why not jus go Dome 1 FL? Can roam all you want, cheaper and some of thm can also give massage?
Old 10-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

When CB is over, you can try the sponsored MLs in this forum. Half of them you can roam (and more).

Skip spas. They are too restrictive.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

If you are paying 50 for HJ, there should be roaming allowed....this include HD viewing. if not...tell them pay only $30. take it or leave it.
Old 13-04-2020, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
If you are paying 50 for HJ, there should be roaming allowed....this include HD viewing. if not...tell them pay only $30. take it or leave it.
Good advice. Maybe I just haven't found the right place yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1