The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

hi mr warbird thank for your appreciation in wanting to learn how to get free bonk i really respect you in admitting the mistake i will pm you on the next do n pro n how to get that gal n bonk free or waste only lunch n dinner money without paying sohai money $1500. you can go around know any gal u see on street n know them anytime anywhere when the master show u how. i know u fail on approach but that will be no more when i show u why. i really wish to teach n write here but some jealous shit moron don deserve to learn it. they deserve pay n fuck all their life n see their sweet heart get bonk by others. those loser out there the purpose for their life is to pay $1500 for a bonk. yaya ya i kpkbu i jealous i got no money to feed other people gf so i bonk for free.

and by the way that ktv hot gal that give me free bonk like twice a week she don work in ktv when i first know her . n till now not a single man get to bonk her even tipping her so huge .

my last advise for all those pay $1500 n above for a bonk . go for the gal that likes u. u sure bonk her for free.
Old 22-06-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=Nato17;

Nato17 wow it seem that you reach the highest level echelon of paying $1500 for different pussy each. too bad your are a still a small fish,

those japanese AV actors get to bonk super model babe for free n get pay every time , those AV actors are the real best they are the real man that reach the highest level echelon

YOU nato17 highest echelon ??? don make my cock LAUGH ugly. YOU should be lucky that when you pay $1500 at least the ktv gals still lay there like dead fish for you ugly to bonk. what a moron
Old 22-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

What can I say? I enjoy the lively posts here hahaha. Keep them coming!

Thank you all.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
holy fuck you guys really are sick for $1500 a bonk but to each his own, sorry say that. maybe u all are super rich.............
RULE. 1 you morons don know how to approach real gals coz all your fucking life is ktv n WHORE and nothing else n thats it. i can say out of 365days the number of gals you approach on street is 0. why coz you HAVE FUCKING no confidence in yourself u ah qua always thinking that gal so chio working at that stall why the fuck will she be interest in me. MOTHER fuck u never try approaching and already condeming yourself, u never try how you know she %100 reject u. ya your loser brain tell u that. lucky u nver do that in job interview. see yourself in the mirror ask yourself how many gals you know or approach this mth, ya true 0. fucking true.

2 you all idiot only know how to talk to whores n ktv gals n you all are proud of it. but when a rare chances happen for you to communicating to a real good gal, you fucking no confidence loser just blur the shit out with your sex manic face scaring the shit out of the real gal. why coz all your life the only real woman u talk to is only your mom. girls are very sensitive if you anxiously show your want to bonk her on first view (which u loser don even know) they fuck can smell you from far. SO only whores n ktv gals are train not to avoid you .

i going to continue when i have time , i really want to help u guys bonk gal for free. seriously i believe you all r not ugly is only u all don know .

stay tune
Bro,

Thanks for your pointers. A MAN must be Mode One n approach every doll he likes, wherever n whoever she is. I hv been advocating this approach for a long time. I leave no stone unturned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitit1000 View Post
Lol sseexxdrive really knows how to pick up real girls. Did he charm them with his flaccid command of language? Or did he wear them out by screaming at them like a stuck pig? Or maybe these real girls only exist in his fantasies when he's secretly PCC-ing to his sisters and cousins during family gatherings?

For a guy who has girls falling at his feet, he sure visits a lot of WLs too. Unfortunately, his luck isn't so good there. Poor ssexxdrive always seems to get poor service no matter where he goes. Just look at his old posts, full of complaints as he foams at the mouth like some mad dog. Bro, take my advice, maybe stop chionging. You'll live longer without the stress of constant rejection.

Stick to PCC, not KBKP.
Bro,

You're right. Saying n doing n being are very different. I like to see him in action.

[QUOTE=sseexxdrive;14752569][QUOTE=hitit1000;

hitit1000 seriously i think you really pcc your sisters and cousins, coz these think never ever have a though in my normal brain cells. you are seriously sick. and the kpkbu seexxdrive is not me im his master n he get free bonk alot, he sometime still whoring for fun but he is not moron like you pay $1500 for a bonk. stupidity moron. i bet u give your monther only $50 but whore $1500 wake up loser

yaya kpkb you win.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needagoodone View Post
Hi seniors,

Are the KTV rates similar now and 3 years ago?
Bro,

Booking fees are up a lot everywhere. But liquor prices n rm charge are up only modestly.

Quote:
hi mr warbird thank for your appreciation in wanting to learn how to get free bonk i really respect you in admitting the mistake i will pm you on the next do n pro n how to get that gal n bonk free or waste only lunch n dinner money without paying sohai money $1500. you can go around know any gal u see on street n know them anytime anywhere when the master show u how. i know u fail on approach but that will be no more when i show u why. i really wish to teach n write here but some jealous shit moron don deserve to learn it. they deserve pay n fuck all their life n see their sweet heart get bonk by others. those loser out there the purpose for their life is to pay $1500 for a bonk. yaya ya i kpkbu i jealous i got no money to feed other people gf so i bonk for free.

and by the way that ktv hot gal that give me free bonk like twice a week she don work in ktv when i first know her . n till now not a single man get to bonk her even tipping her so huge .

my last advise for all those pay $1500 n above for a bonk . go for the gal that likes u. u sure bonk her for free.
Bro,

Pls read my posts on my other thread" Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs" under Adult Discussion.

But test of the pudding is in the eating. Pls PM me ur ctc asap n we go to a busy shopping mall n I like to see u in action.

Quote:
=sseexxdrive;14752871]

Nato17 wow it seem that you reach the highest level echelon of paying $1500 for different pussy each. too bad your are a still a small fish,

those japanese AV actors get to bonk super model babe for free n get pay every time , those AV actors are the real best they are the real man that reach the highest level echelon

YOU nato17 highest echelon ??? don make my cock LAUGH ugly. YOU should be lucky that when you pay $1500 at least the ktv gals still lay there like dead fish for you ugly to bonk. what a moron
Bros,

Let's stop using profanity n name calling. Anyone can claim anything online. I would like to meet bro sseexxdrive's FOC gal n to see him in real live action.

BTW, I go to Peace Centre joints to look see at least 4-5 times a week. I invite ALL bros to meet me at the café on the first fl there. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Bro,

Booking fees are up a lot everywhere. But liquor prices n rm charge are up only modestly.

Bro,

Pls read my posts on my other thread" Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs" under Adult Discussion.

But test of the pudding is in the eating. Pls PM me ur ctc asap n we go to a busy shopping mall n I like to see u in action.

Bros,

Let's stop using profanity n name calling. Anyone can claim anything online. I would like to meet bro sseexxdrive's FOC gal n to see him in real live action.

BTW, I go to Peace Centre joints to look see at least 4-5 times a week. I invite ALL bros to meet me at the café on the first fl there. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
bro WB
my take on this
everyone in SG thinks need to spend alot of moolah to spend cash to get to fuck the pretty girls.. 1k for a non model grade quality fuck, this is ridiculous even in macau standards. even a macau sauna syt asked me, her friend said go singapore ktv no need spread leg and earn good $... i told her, sinkie guys are roberts.
i have for sure already known a few girls, who were plying their trade standing street/ FL / etc for $100-$150 per shot, and then later moving on to high end ktv like Lido/ tian an men.... and most girls in high end ktv here have some form of experience in shanghai/macau ktv / hk141 or saunas.. i can tell u with a straight answer, no proper girls to go into this line will straight away come singapore and be working in high end ktv. they all have some form of sex trade experience.

if everyone were to not spoil market, and bao here bao there, the market will adjust itself and come down to $300-600 a shot.
Old 22-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
i

if everyone were to not spoil market, and bao here bao there, the market will adjust itself and come down to $300-600 a shot.
hi Kobayashi99 you are 100% right ,
but a lot pax here are small toad in pool. which they have already reach high echeon by paying $1500 a bonk stupid. when i am in china my buddy sseexxdrive which is the original account of this . we bonk models for like whole night only rmb 500. those gals keep asking me is it true the morons in spore paying like $1000 a pop. she beg me to tell her the true n we bonk like husband n wife. and the best part is those gal there are far more pretty n sexy then those in sg ktv , MOTHER FUCK WHY. listen moron. Those gals which u bonk at high end ktv for $1500 in here are reject stock not pretty enough. so they got no choice but to come here n pull a fast one on you moron.

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 23-06-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 22-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

and dear Warbird,

if don believe me it is ok, i telling you guys not be a carrot cake chop. sincerely helping each other, you may very good at this n that making lots of cash but kena robert chop at gals hand. i may be not rich but i good at gals. no need me personally to show you. you just walk on the street n see, why some guys average look have such a hot gal. so many guys can get bonk free and is all good gals not reject whore at macau or hk $100 a pop then fly to sg high end joint ktv n sell $1500 a pop to you sohai. wake up morons.

the worst part is only in sg , roberts hang flower for like i seen $10000

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 23-06-2016 at 12:05 AM.
Old 22-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
powerjoe88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any Bros interested to go club sands now? Pls pm me.. Thks
Old 23-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

i begin zap, those reading my post n of course agreed to my logic post which any normal pax will instantly agreed , because you have a normal brain cells , please up sseexdrive some point if u have ..

unless you are those really sohai complete moron idiot only want to action got face pay $1500 to bonk rejected gals at mainland which people bonk them like $80 only at mainland n bonk like lovers somemore. you moron want to have face , who the fuck care abt you ugly . pay$1500 to bonk a pop are only for dog shit faces losers , blame your dad for your ugly shit faces which no gal want.

after receiving my teaching getting slap right on your face when you read my logic post n you moron never wake up still go pay $1500 of a bonk, there are only two logic, is either you r retard or your dad is also retard which you inherited from.

my cock is laughing n yes tonight im going to bonk my sweetheart , she sure have alot to tell me abt more sohai she met in ktv.

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 23-06-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old 24-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
bro WB
my take on this
everyone in SG thinks need to spend alot of moolah to spend cash to get to fuck the pretty girls.. 1k for a non model grade quality fuck, this is ridiculous even in macau standards. even a macau sauna syt asked me, her friend said go singapore ktv no need spread leg and earn good $... i told her, sinkie guys are roberts.
i have for sure already known a few girls, who were plying their trade standing street/ FL / etc for $100-$150 per shot, and then later moving on to high end ktv like Lido/ tian an men.... and most girls in high end ktv here have some form of experience in shanghai/macau ktv / hk141 or saunas.. i can tell u with a straight answer, no proper girls to go into this line will straight away come singapore and be working in high end ktv. they all have some form of sex trade experience.

Quote:
hi Kobayashi99 you are 100% right ,
but a lot pax here are small toad in pool. which they have already reach high echeon by paying $1500 a bonk stupid. when i am in china my buddy sseexxdrive which is the original account of this . we bonk models for like whole night only rmb 500. those gals keep asking me is it true the morons in spore paying like $1000 a pop. she beg me to tell her the true n we bonk like husband n wife. and the best part is those gal there are far more pretty n sexy then those in sg ktv , MOTHER FUCK WHY. listen moron. Those gals which u bonk at high end ktv for $1500 in here are reject stock not pretty enough. so they got no choice but to come here n pull a fast one on you moron.
Bro,

Thank you for ur excellent post!! You must not hv read my posts under "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs." You're merely saying something I hv written before. Take a look at the pics of some 141 gals I fxxked in 2005-2009.

I wrote post #4342 last month. Read below pls.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
and dear Warbird,

if don believe me it is ok, i telling you guys not be a carrot cake chop. sincerely helping each other, you may very good at this n that making lots of cash but kena robert chop at gals hand. i may be not rich but i good at gals. no need me personally to show you. you just walk on the street n see, why some guys average look have such a hot gal. so many guys can get bonk free and is all good gals not reject whore at macau or hk $100 a pop then fly to sg high end joint ktv n sell $1500 a pop to you sohai. wake up morons.

the worst part is only in sg , roberts hang flower for like i seen $10000
Dear bro sseexxdrive,

Thank u again for ur post. Pls read my posts under "Picking up." Do your posting there to reach a much wider audience please.

To get a clearer pic of the quality of gals you're talking abt, why don't u bring your FOC KTV gal to dinner in the café at Peace Centre? The one below Dynasty Classic. My treat of course. PM ur ctc pls.

Otherwise, we may be comparing oranges n apples.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
i begin zap, those reading my post n of course agreed to my logic post which any normal pax will instantly agreed , because you have a normal brain cells , please up sseexdrive some point if u have ..

unless you are those really sohai complete moron idiot only want to action got face pay $1500 to bonk rejected gals at mainland which people bonk them like $80 only at mainland n bonk like lovers somemore. you moron want to have face , who the fuck care abt you ugly . pay$1500 to bonk a pop are only for dog shit faces losers , blame your dad for your ugly shit faces which no gal want.

after receiving my teaching getting slap right on your face when you read my logic post n you moron never wake up still go pay $1500 of a bonk, there are only two logic, is either you r retard or your dad is also retard which you inherited from.

my cock is laughing n yes tonight im going to bonk my sweetheart , she sure have alot to tell me abt more sohai she met in ktv.
Dear bro sseexxdrive,

Tks again. But I want to be brutally honest n hope you don't get offended.

Don't laugh so fast. How do u know your so-called FOC gal is not fucking her customers? What was she doing in China before coming to SG?

Give me details of how u met her n what kind of RS you hv w/ her thus far. Do u fuck her raw? What steps do u take to prevent unwanted pregnancy? No need to mention names of persons or place of work.

Some gals may give FOC when they see the biggest carrot head. A target for marriage!!

Let's meet up asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ....

Here is post #4342 "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs"

Good afternoon!

Some bros hv ridiculed me for being very stingy especially on KTV spending. Strangely, 2-3 years earlier, the same bros accused me of throwing money on KTV hoes. Yes, I'm extremely frugal. No one reading this thread should be surprised as the purpose of this thread is to reduce the friction cost of getting pussies to the minimum. I always pay my equal share of the expenses even though I don't drink one drop of alcohol n I often leave very early.

I love value investing, and I love to get $100 worth of pussies for spending $50. I'm learning the virtue of frugality from Benjamin Franklin.

The global pussy market is irrationally n notoriously inefficient. I hv posted some of the HK 141 gals I met a long time ago. I forgot abt them until just days ago. These gals were 18-19. I paid them 700-800HKD or 120-140 SGD. I often paid an extra 200HKD to get them to my hotel rm, a much safer option. Some of these dolls, after working 2-3 yrs as 141 gals n in some KTVs or brothels in China, would then come to SG to work in HFJs/KTVs n the value of their pussies would shoot up 300-1,000 %. Even more if they get BY-ed haha. Most of them would play hard to get in SG. Imagine a hoe turning into a nun right after landing at Changi haha!! And many bros got profoundly n painfully KC-ed...you can imagine the consequences. The current quality of 141 has declined a bit, but there are still many 18-19 SYTs, for 900-1000HKD.

I must thank u-know-who for prompting me to rediscover these pics from a very long time ago. It has bolstered my abundance mindset.

From now on, whenever I see any doll, I'll compare her to my 141 SYTs. Then It's easier for me to estimate the intrinsic value of her pussy. Really not very much, yeah? I know I'm in SG n hv to make compromises n settle for much lower quality dolls at higher prices. What an Intolerable combination!

Over the years many bros hv spoken abt doing this or that as not being challenging enough. That is their problem, not mine. Many of them may find falling asleep or waking up in the morning or commuting to work challenging. Why would I give a fxxk abt what they think! Like David X says, who cares what she thinks. That is his rule no. 1 in dealing w/ gals. I go a lot further to include everyone. BTW, a badass gentleman (BG) is completely detached from the opinions n judgements of every other human on earth. He doesn't need the approval n validation of anyone, not even from his parents. This is one of the secrets, and a vital character trait, of a BG.

Over a year ago, an esteemed bro urged me to go after singers at big joints because bedding singers are somehow more "challenging." To him maybe. I gave my reply. Pls read #4017 hahaha.

There are some bros who assert that bedding a gal FOC is much more challenging. Especially a non WL FOC. Really? But getting "FOC" by false pretenses n false promises n pretending to be a man of high status n high social value, when one is not, is downright immoral n will bring very bad karma. Don't do it. Don't be so desperate for a pussy. Besides, It may take more time to get so-called FOC. An elderly Ang Moh colleague in Gotham City kept telling me that there were many women in their 30s-40s who were begging to be fucked. I told him they were just too old for me. I might take a look at their daughters haha. BTW, a married woman is the easiest to fuck. A no-no for me.

A woman n a man meeting for sex is THE most natural n splendid thing on earth. We are hard-wired by a million years of evolution to do just that. We become our worst enemies by thinking that it's a difficult process. There is nothing to brag about even if it's FOC n she is a beautiful non WL.

Inside every human is an insecure, needy n fearful little child. There are no exceptions. The First Emperor of China was very insecure. He was hiding n running for his life during his early childhood. But all of of us can become much more secure, self-assured n non needy after years of conscious efforts.

Here is a challenge. Finding pretty SYTs you really like when they are as rare as unicorns. The ONLY real challenge for me at this time is achieving ABSOLUTE emotional mastery (and self mastery) or AEM. I believe it's the most difficult thing for a human to achieve. Unless a man knows his true self n true nature, he will never achieve AEM. How do I know if a man has AEM? When he is completely detached n non reactive n he remains cool, calm n relaxed, even when facing the most horrific adversities or imminent n painful death.

Achieving AEM may be impossible for most of us, but greatly improving one's emotional mastery is not difficult. Why is it so important n why is it relevant to male-female RS? I shall present some interesting materials written by a guru next time.

BTW, David X's rule no. 2 is that YOU are the most important person in the relationship. He has only these two rules.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 24-06-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 24-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

what ever mr warbird . if you don believe is ok. that gal happen to like my dick n yes so is free bonk. i don care abt her background or std, so fuck if so kia see then don live on earth wear oxygen tank 24hr a day. is not like i know her today n free bonk next day sure is either std cheeby or AH QUA TRANVESTIES.

and also those high end joint in sg are only for small toad or roberts carrot head. when i was in ho chin ming , i go to district 5 biggest high end ktv own by taiwan boss. those gals work there must be 18yr to max 23yr if not out, n if cannot go bonk out, cannot bonk n also not syt or model height out also, cannot make money in ktv out also. and no such moron thing as butterfly only in robert sg. gals there around 100, 10 by 10 parade in to our room. i take 2 , like king in my hotel. fuck ya only $120 usd each. listen not $1500 roberts. any gals in ho chin ming ktv can win sg high end ktv rejected gals. i guarantee you, after you being there you will never spent a single cents in sg (roberts only ktv). maybe cheap ktv for fun once a while. my last advise if go ho chin ming , please use sg condom. coz read my buddy sseexxdrive post , the worst thing in hcm is gal there don fuck care when they are in coca cola (period in vietnum). my buddy sseexxdrive slot his dick n got red ice cream all over his dick lucky he is on sg condom, coz ho chin ming condom is fake can break easily. read sseexxdrive other post on this. > (SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings)

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 24-06-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 24-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

and also thankyou for upping sseexxdrive points, i will continue to give you all inform on how to bonk model cheap n delicious model syt at hcm.. n lastly the beer gals at hcm is already chio all syt no such thing as tiger beer aunties
Old 25-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

hi warbird

when a man get a gf and get a free bonk is not about how rich or high status that fucker is, or champion in lying to the gal how big boss your current status is to impress her. none of this can get you real good gf. as i say already you all never spoken or approach real good gal like 0 in 365 days , all the gals you know or approach is either whore or mainland whore that come here to pull a fast one on you sweet talk you make you think u r real man with real gf, but no u r not , coz they whore are train not to reject you understand that. all are fake understand please come on . go talk to any real good gal on the street then you will know for years you have been cheated even in conversation with them. they are train not to reject you understand.

and you say we meet to see whos gal is more better , please they are not qualify to lets us do this shit. n i don care abt that free bonk gal that i know we are for fun thats it. she like my dick coz im fun to be with. i don care if she fuck alot of guys which i see no, even if she fuck a lot guys so what , who cares , she is not my wife. n u say carrot cake head targeted to be marry easy meat , they r not viets here to marry a loser , they are here to pull a fast one remember . to pull a fast one like $1500 a shot as many time as much as many as can be ok.

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 25-06-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hamster83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chiba doll or Jade SH tonight. Looking for one pax. Text me if interested.
Old 26-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=sseexxdrive;14752871][QUOTE=Nato17;

YOU nato17 highest echelon ??? don make my cock LAUGH ugly. YOU should be lucky that when you pay $1500 at least the ktv gals still lay there like dead fish for you ugly to bonk. what a moron[/QUOTE]

There is a saying. You will pay for a woman, sooner or later. The point of the game is to get into her pants period; You have your ways and so do others. If you are familiar with the PRC system, money makes the world go round. Likewise, whether or not you like it or not, having money helps get things done.

For me, I just pay and get into a girl's pants. Period. Nothing wrong with that. I can women anytime I want and don't feel a thing right now. I can wine and dine someone anyone time but I am busy and the emotional baggage to woo someone is just worth it. The point of the matter is if you are so proud of your woman coming out you are the scum of the earth, so do yourself and your parents a favor. Don't procreate you scumbag.
Old 26-06-2016, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
what ever mr warbird . if you don believe is ok. that gal happen to like my dick n yes so is free bonk. i don care abt her background or std, so fuck if so kia see then don live on earth wear oxygen tank 24hr a day. is not like i know her today n free bonk next day sure is either std cheeby or AH QUA TRANVESTIES.

and also those high end joint in sg are only for small toad or roberts carrot head. when i was in ho chin ming , i go to district 5 biggest high end ktv own by taiwan boss. those gals work there must be 18yr to max 23yr if not out, n if cannot go bonk out, cannot bonk n also not syt or model height out also, cannot make money in ktv out also. and no such moron thing as butterfly only in robert sg. gals there around 100, 10 by 10 parade in to our room. i take 2 , like king in my hotel. fuck ya only $120 usd each. listen not $1500 roberts. any gals in ho chin ming ktv can win sg high end ktv rejected gals. i guarantee you, after you being there you will never spent a single cents in sg (roberts only ktv). maybe cheap ktv for fun once a while. my last advise if go ho chin ming , please use sg condom. coz read my buddy sseexxdrive post , the worst thing in hcm is gal there don fuck care when they are in coca cola (period in vietnum). my buddy sseexxdrive slot his dick n got red ice cream all over his dick lucky he is on sg condom, coz ho chin ming condom is fake can break easily. read sseexxdrive other post on this. > (SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings)
Your English leaves very much to be desired. In the best case you are delusional. In the worst case, you are a fucking liar.

It is apparent to a lot of people here that you have no fricking education. Try getting an education before trying to assume that you are good at picking up women.

Enuff said.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1