The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
who say local scene is dead?

you could always go for those 1.6k/1/1 ex-cabin crew types
Yes bro we already know you very rich get to patronise high quality types.

Dont flex on us mere hoi polloi peasantry...
Old 08-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Yes bro we already know you very rich get to patronise high quality types.

Dont flex on us mere hoi polloi peasantry...

To add on, no such thing as dead. Its simple economics. Willing buyer willing seller. If you cant find high quality locals, your price point is probably too low lol
Old 09-02-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

TS, your self-proclaimed last day in this forum and commercial sex scene was 21 Jan 2023. Why are you still here?

You want to quit commercial sex, very simple, leave this forum for good. Every time you see accounts of cheongsters having fun, eventually you will succumb to temptation and relapse...again...and again...and again ad nauseam.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
STDs which are curable isn't scary.

There is someone with HIV and is still rawing in Dome 1, GL
Go search it.
Who is it? How you know? Can pm?
Old 09-02-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenHero View Post
that is one. another point is the std may no be from that particular mentioned fl as the symptoms not immediate. then u cause an innocent fl to lose ricebowl. then if the bro go many fl cannot determine who, u want to say all fl he visit have std ? cannot la... not easy this one
Doesnt matter. Transparency is what matters. Stds is not a minor issue. It is always better to err on the side of caution. Will the FL biz suffer? Of course, but that is the business risk she willingly took up upon entering this line.

Let me give you an analogy. Lets say a customer ate at 3 different places and ended up getting food poisoning. Should he keep mum about the places? No, he should reveal all 3 so at least other customers can avoid, even at the expense of loss of biz for the other 2 innocent parties.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
STDs which are curable isn't scary.

There is someone with HIV and is still rawing in Dome 1, GL
Go search it.
Omg wtf?

You are doing us bros a service by quoting his posts here
Old 09-02-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong View Post
My post to warn bros on Dome 1 got quickly removed - what gives?
My posting got removed last week as well when I mention about some brother should be able to score CIP with a certain angpai recently. The fruit just went back ytd I believe

The truth is, alot of FL fall to raw easily by few factors, some willing to do it for a tips, other fall for guys attractiveness or foreplay skill. While so many brother wear protection but they let the FL do bbbj on them and some of them in return paint for them, What's the difference in licking a public toilet bowl. Some bros might see a pretty looking pussy and dive into it but unknowingly licking off some previous brother's leftover cip cum
Old 09-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sbfchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been wanting to ask these questions for a very very long time, can some bro enlighten me please..

1) if FL is freelance, what is ML and KC?
2) if FL got std/hiv, will i get std/hiv from bbbj? How?
3) if dome 1 is dangerous, is there other alternative site?
Old 09-02-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Who is it? How you know? Can pm?
Can share please? Or at least PM me. This is really useful to know. Thanks
Old 09-02-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
My posting got removed last week as well when I mention about some brother should be able to score CIP with a certain angpai recently. The fruit just went back ytd I believe

The truth is, alot of FL fall to raw easily by few factors, some willing to do it for a tips, other fall for guys attractiveness or foreplay skill. While so many brother wear protection but they let the FL do bbbj on them and some of them in return paint for them, What's the difference in licking a public toilet bowl. Some bros might see a pretty looking pussy and dive into it but unknowingly licking off some previous brother's leftover cip cum

Lol bro i tell you the truth. More than 80% of FLs in dome 1 can raw. How did i come to this conclusion? Let me explain.

First off, let me start off by saying that I have high standards. I only choose to raw those who are genuinely attractive(thats how I fell to temptation), which by now you should know are outliers in the cesspit known as Dome 1. So far I have only tried rawing 2 FLs before, and both did not stop me. Thats already a 100% success rate.

Mind you these 2 werent your typical budget $120/2 ugly third world villager looking kind of girls. They are what most punters would refer to as "ang pais".

If even ang pais are willing to let me raw for no additional charge, what makes you think the average cum dumpster in dome 1 would be against it?

Lets face it, if a person cant raw a FL from dome 1, it means the persons is probably repulsive,i.e. fat hairy ugly old bastard lol.

Anyways im done with Dome l for good. Too many stds-ridden cum dumpsters and landmines. Sometimes when I go I feel like im bonking a maid. Damn low ses and gaowei. Also got this funny smell, like the cheap perfume/shampoo smell which makes me want to vomit. Ofc once in awhile will have a gem, but those are the exception rather than the norm.
Old 09-02-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Well, getting a Dome 1 FL for $120/2 is considered a steal nowadays. The last time I saw those rates was when I was still very new to SBF.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have to face this reality, you can't quit this addiction yet, if you have you won't be still roaming around this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Lol bro i tell you the truth. More than 80% of FLs in dome 1 can raw. How did i come to this conclusion? Let me explain.

First off, let me start off by saying that I have high standards. I only choose to raw those who are genuinely attractive(thats how I fell to temptation), which by now you should know are outliers in the cesspit known as Dome 1. So far I have only tried rawing 2 FLs before, and both did not stop me. Thats already a 100% success rate.

Mind you these 2 werent your typical budget $120/2 ugly third world villager looking kind of girls. They are what most punters would refer to as "ang pais".

If even ang pais are willing to let me raw for no additional charge, what makes you think the average cum dumpster in dome 1 would be against it?

Lets face it, if a person cant raw a FL from dome 1, it means the persons is probably repulsive,i.e. fat hairy ugly old bastard lol.

Anyways im done with Dome l for good. Too many stds-ridden cum dumpsters and landmines. Sometimes when I go I feel like im bonking a maid. Damn low ses and gaowei. Also got this funny smell, like the cheap perfume/shampoo smell which makes me want to vomit. Ofc once in awhile will have a gem, but those are the exception rather than the norm.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well, getting a Dome 1 FL for $120/2 is considered a steal nowadays. The last time I saw those rates was when I was still very new to SBF.
Whether or not its a steal, u will only know after you walk out

Could be, could be you just flushed $120 down the toilet
Old 09-02-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
What's the difference in licking a public toilet bowl. Some bros might see a pretty looking pussy and dive into it but unknowingly licking off some previous brother's leftover cip cum
When you book a fl, u either dont think of this at all, or hope to hell your fl is hygienic and does a good job washing up after each session
Old 09-02-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I was exaggerating lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1