The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She has been unlisted for a very long time liao..

I thought she oredi RTC lol..

I won't be surprised if she has a few regulars who are big tippers..

That said, I did have a nice session with her in 2020, but somehow I dnidn't RTM her for some reason and she flew off my radar..
I also thought rtc, then that WC moments popped up. I'm quite sure she has people "taking care" of her.

I also rather had some pretty goooood sessions with her but also eventually dropped her from my rotation.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I actually agree on your comments that Xue Er looks are manly and her face complexion is not the best. But her body is silky smooth flawless at least. Her services still one of the most comprehensive around too. Credit to you to give honest opinion to help others decide. Her man made boobs not very well done too so those who has not tried her should also take note. Facts are facts and we are all paying customers, should welcome frank opinions to make our decision making easier.
Thanks bros. I have never gotten a reply from her.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, not many ppl can experience it.
Personally, I have tried OMM twice. Both time she failed to make me experience it leh.
i tried once, also didnt manage to experience it.

Maybe nt all guys can also? Like girls squirt, not all girls can spray...HAHAH

anyway didnt have time to rtm

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 19-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Any one knows of any ML in the current batch that does a good back cracking? I have been going to baby for that but a bit bored liao. TiA.

TMT
Old 19-01-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Give chance, thou obvious, need some forum advertising when biz are bad ma. Topkek.

Haha ok ok
Old 19-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's 35+yo (likely 37, 38) and it reflects, but then again most of them are on the wrong side of 30.

That said, I believe the tanned Angel is closer to 35 than 25. It's just her disposition which is young.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/tang-bao-massage/

hi bros anyone tried before?
Old 19-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Any one knows of any ML in the current batch that does a good back cracking? I have been going to baby for that but a bit bored liao. TiA.
Which baby? The last time emperor spa one?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
That said, I believe the tanned Angel is closer to 35 than 25. It's just her disposition which is young.
Her 抖音 got display her age, but I think must plus a few years to it lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
She's 35+yo (likely 37, 38) and it reflects, but then again most of them are on the wrong side of 30.

Angel is different lah.

For me, irrespective of age, performance is based on 状态, skills and chemistry. But gilf a bit tough unless there's sthing to experience.

Some girls can't even do time management in the first place. That's also performance. One just failed on me. Backup plan activated. She can only follow up with OMG. It's just a joint.

Last edited by bondage; 19-01-2022 at 10:39 AM.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nope. Doesn't seem like anyone else does this. And it's actually involuntarily peeing. But quite a fun feeling.

Her WKs should tell her to hand down and teach this skill to others. Would be a fun scene.

Aiyo, no need artificially hype her up la. If she wants to have better biz and become ang pai, she should not rely on hype up FRs. Truth be told, she cannot hit the big time with just her average assets alone. So she needs to improve her skills and service provisions.

As it is, the experience is very meh with her.

It ready take time and skill to become Angpa.😊
Old 19-01-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Just move on since there are so many ML in the market.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She put 27, good for her. And she looks to me around there , not more than 30yo for sure. But whats all this speculation for? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by covid192019 View Post
It ready take time and skill to become Angpa.��
Yep and Apple had the time but lacking in skills, therefore still not ap.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I actually agree on your comments that Xue Er looks are manly and her face complexion is not the best. But her body is silky smooth flawless at least. Her services still one of the most comprehensive around too. Credit to you to give honest opinion to help others decide. Her man made boobs not very well done too so those who has not tried her should also take note. Facts are facts and we are all paying customers, should welcome frank opinions to make our decision making easier.
Me thinks no need to scrutinise every part of the ML's body or looks. It's the overall package, including services and disposition, that matters. No ML can achieve perfection. I certainly have no complaints about XE.

The thing is comments (not referring to yours which are balanced but in general) get magnified out of context by readers who weren't there and then becomes a question mark against the ML. Ultimately any MR is subjective.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by covid192019 View Post
Just move on since there are so many ML in the market.
Bro, I never regretted moving on. Trust me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1