The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SushiJiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What do u think of women who does not pay during dates

I have heard this theory from many of my female frens, including one of my own ex gf before.

When a gal offers to pay for the date, it means she has no intention of seeing the guy again. She does not want to feel indebted & obligated to meet him again, hence she will offer to pay for her own share.

When a gal does not offer to pay, it means she's interested in the guy and giving a chance to follow up.

How true does this theory hold for you guys??

I think its just some self-justifying bull crap from women. My personal experiences has been totally the opposite.

I noticed that those gals who does not offer to pay for anything during the first date, they usually have no intention to meet again.
When i tried to follow up after the first date, they will start taking a long time to reply & constantly saying they are busy, i.e. Not interested

And for those gals whom eventually became my gf, flings or even as friends, i noticed that they always offer to pay during our first date.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!
Re: What do u think of women who does not pay during dates

Actually why u bother they pay or not pay.
U ask her out of course you pay.

Focus more on the main target, pia her pussy and dun lose focus on whether she likes you or not.

So what she likes you or don't like you. Once you f her, ur feeling might change and hers too. WHy think so much....

I have many girls who do not like me and do not want to see me again but still we went to bed????
Old 01-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

I think the important thing is "is this lady someone I can get along with?".

Girls may or may not pay due to a host of different reasons, but between a girl who I am not interested in but pays even for my share and a girl who I really fancy but wants me to pay for everything,

I won't be interested in carrying on dating either of them.

Find someone you can and WANT to get along with, then decide together who pays for what.

Another tip is you can pay for the bigger bill (e.g. the meal), then let the lady pay the smaller one (e.g. dessert or drinks)
Old 01-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

bingo bro .. I think the important thing is "is this lady someone I can get along with?".

not true la.. n hard n fast rule bro.
it depends on the ger perspective.
there r gers very independent confident , will offer pay n willing go 2nd date.
some others will think guy ask ger out sure guy pay la... (which is correct...cos u ask one ma..)
even if she nowan to see guy ever again stil guy pay. is ok la, she doll up for u leh...
Old 01-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiJiro View Post
I think its just some self-justifying bull crap from women. My personal experiences has been totally the opposite.

I noticed that those gals who does not offer to pay for anything during the first date, they usually have no intention to meet again.
When i tried to follow up after the first date, they will start taking a long time to reply & constantly saying they are busy, i.e. Not interested

And for those gals whom eventually became my gf, flings or even as friends, i noticed that they always offer to pay during our first date.
i have the exact same experiences!

noticed that those who gals are not interested in meeting up again, they usually dun offer to pay for anything.

their mentality is like - since i do not intend to see this guy again, i will just leech & fark off

and for gals who are interested in the guy, they will wan leave a good impression & offer to pay. it makes sense actually

my current fling... we meet not very often, like 1 every 2 weeks. she always to pay her own share for our dinner, which impresses me. in the end, i will insist dun need, since she gave me good sex
Old 01-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
some others will think guy ask ger out sure guy pay la... (which is correct...cos u ask one ma..)
even if she nowan to see guy ever again stil guy pay. is ok la, she doll up for u leh...
not true bro

it doesn't mean just cos a guy ask the gal out, he has to pay for everything

she did have a choice & agrees to come out

if both parties are working adults with income, i dun see why gals shld expect the guys to pay for everything

i think Sg gals are very fortunate, cos there are many guys like u with "white knight" mentality... end up spoiling the market & gives this gals a sense of entitlement
Old 01-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Neutral view no suppork no against
Old 02-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Initially, you'll feel like she's your princess

Down the stretch, it'll feel like a chore..
Old 02-11-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Guys must work hard and earn more money till the stage paying or not paying isn't the most important. The most important is can pia or cannot and whether I like her and want to carry on seeing her or not.

Guys also have the right to choose and indeed we choose them. Normally after a data, I will pay everything regardless I like her or I dun like her. Unless she really say sometime I dun like then I will piss her off by saying split bills cause i'm dun enjoy this outing at all and better dun meet next time up front. I choose u out and u better dun disappoint me lol.

Anyway even though paying for them, but also not stupidly pay all the time. Once I see this is getting no where (hang up and no pia), I will stop asking them out or bring them to really cheap restaurants and the attitude change a lot like last time if she cannot decide which one to get I will get both for her. Now I will just tell her whichever cheaper. However, a lot after I treat her like this, they fuck me willingly even though dulan lol.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 19
5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of

what i think about woman who does not pay during dates?

if the woman is pretty and allow me to bonk, then she is think no problem with me paying.

if the woman is ugly and no bonking after that, then i feel liking spitting in her face.

(★★★★★ General).
Old 02-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 STAR GENERAL View Post
what i think about woman who does not pay during dates?

if the woman is pretty and allow me to bonk, then she is think no problem with me paying.

if the woman is ugly and no bonking after that, then i feel liking spitting in her face.
If you see the woman ugly than why go out with her I the first place ?
Old 02-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
LonerLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiJiro View Post
When a gal offers to pay for the date, it means she has no intention of seeing the guy again. She does not want to feel indebted & obligated to meet him again, hence she will offer to pay for her own share.

When a gal does not offer to pay, it means she's interested in the guy and giving a chance to follow up.

Some woman "expects" men to pay for first date and everything. Some want to be equal and pay half. Some want to appear good, hence they pay instead.

Why not make a good representation of yourself? Pay if you wish and you could afford. Ask split the bill if you can tell her she's an equal of a man. Ask her pay if you are willing to have her think you are broke man living on the streets.

Do what you seem fit.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the inputs & sharings!!

But I think my point was lost somewhere in the discussion. My question is, does a gal offering to pay offers any indication if she would like to continue meeting the guy?
Old 02-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Because I noticed that for those gals who do not offer to pay at all, they usually are not interested in meeting up again.

Makes me feel like they are just leeches out for a free meal. Like there are gals who use Tinder to meet guys just for a free dinner & drinks every week.

I have no qualms about paying for the dates, if we are going to continue dating or even meet up just as friends. But i see no point spending like $80-$100 on someone who has already decided not to meet me again after the meal. I rather spend these money treating my frens for dinner.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Think the willingness to pay during dates are not really dependant on the interested level of the girl, rather i believe its the level of princess sickness that are in them that determines their willingness to pay or not.

Am sure in life you will meet some princess who always decree all males should be the one paying even in group gathering, and some who will always pay for her share while always fighting for women rights too

However, has also observe that if a lady likes to offer to pay or return in another way, They tend to be more sticky

Be like facebook, like and share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1