The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
galeclearwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best MPs in Bukit Indah (JB)

I went to one of the massage parlours in Bukit Indah for the first time yesterday and I never expected it to be sexual at all. I was in Malaysia with my family because we were visiting my relatives in Horizon Hills and I decided to slip away because the house was becoming too noisy for anyone to have any peace and quiet. I decided to go for a massage because the last time I checked, it was better than walking around with nothing to do for 2 hours. I had a lot of RM with me because of the recent exchange rate slump and I came to this massage parlour near Giant Supermarket, next to a pet store. It looked odd to me at first because I was wondering how a shop like this could survive given its discreet location, and it seems to me that business was seemingly bad because there wasn't anyone having their foot massaged on the ground floor. There I thought, the worst thing that could happen was losing a couple hundred ringgits so I was prepared to be ripped off. I went and ordered the 2 hour massage. The middle-aged man who was sitting at the counter told me to wait on the couches facing the entrance, so I did. I was given number 1, and I didn't know what that meant at first. Soon after, a girl walked in from outside and led me to the second-floor, where doorless cubicles were set up with curtains and dim lighting. The whole setting looked as though it was taken straight out of Taken (first of the trilogy).

The girl told me to strip and lay down. I took off my top and laid down. I went to massages before so I went ahead and assumed that I had to be topless. She left me to prepare and came back a minute later only to laugh hysterically. I was befuddled but as soon as she said I had to be naked, I knew something was wrong. I didn't leave because I knew I paid for a "massage" and there wasn't a chance in hell I would get my money back. So I followed her instructions and stripped naked. I mean, as long as I don't engage in sexual intercourse, I wouldn't have to worry about STDs right?
Old 12-08-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Best MPs in Bukit Indah (JB)

She started massaging me and I felt very relaxed. She did it through a bath towel so I assumed they was no funny business. The massage went on for around half an hour and then I started to feel her fingers tickling my ass (in an erotic way of course). She caressed my anal region and then I felt her finger nails on my balls. I was hard. I didn't resist because I was really hard and I didn't want to stand up with my erect dick staring her in the face. I left her to it and she starting playing with my ball sack. It didn't last long until she asked me to turn over. I got really nervous but I felt really good when she played with my balls from behind and if she was gonna give me a handjob, so be it. I paid 120 ringgits for it so I would be stupid to turn down a handjob. I turned over and she gasped at the size of my wiener. I have a 6-inch wiener so I was wondering if she meant it sarcastically, 6-inch is small considering the fact that I'm a 6 ft 3 giant of a human being (at least in Singapore and Malaysia). She rubbed some oil on it and started to rub it. Being a virgin, there was no one who has touched my penis before much less give me a handjob, so I was enjoying every second of it. After one or two minutes, she leaned in, she had her t-shirt and brassiere on but I could feel her breasts pressing firmly on my chest. I could smell her smoky breath, but even that couldn't turn me off at that point. She was still holding on to my hard dick. She asked me if I wanted a 胸推. I was never good in Chinese, but even I knew what that word meant. As soon as I heard the word 胸 I nodded vigorously, desperately might I add.She took off her top and that was the first time I've seen a pair of breasts up close that I remember in the 25 years I've lived. I assumed straight away that I could touch them and I did. I played with her soft, supple breasts and moved slowly to tug on her nipple, she was playfully biting on mine. She was in an awkward position because she knelt next to me hip and I couldn't grope her breasts in the way I've always imagined groping my sex partner. I made the best of it and tried to touch them as many times as I could before the clock ran down. She was a B-cup from the looks of it, but I don't have much experience to judge, I would say a solid handful, and I have large hands. She kept stroking my dick and I held on to her breasts as I came. From that moment on, I knew I'm hooked to massages like this.

I would just like to ask if anyone could recommend a good massage parlour like this. I am a boob lover and I don't want intercourse, just a handjob or a boob job.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the damage?
Old 12-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
Enzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro.can intro me the bukit indah mp?where is this place?
Old 12-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
Tubetop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTubetop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTubetop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro, read up on the b2b thread in the sticky. There u will get the info you need.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
What is the damage?
Damage is 160, 60 for 60 mins and 100 for the B2B. Please recommend some good MPs with big boob MLs. Will PM if you want the address.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1