The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Semen retention: preserving the male energy!

Lately I am practicing semen retention. According to ancient Indian medicine (Ayurveda) and ancient Chinese medicin (TCM) semen in the male body harbours precious energy and a loss of it causes damage, physical as well as spiritual.

Now I still do visit mp's on a regular base and also let them massage "over there" but I make sure I don't cum.

I am interested which of you sbf bros also practice this.
Old 04-03-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Semen retention: preserving the male energy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Now I still do visit mp's on a regular base and also let them massage "over there" but I make sure I don't cum.
It could be Retrograde ejaculation
Old 04-03-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I was just talking about edging...some days during covid peak i would stay hard and jerk all damn day lol
Old 23-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Now 8 weeks passed since I didnot cum. Go to mp's twice a week and let the pretty gals fondle and rub my 2ic for at least half an hour. Stays rockhard throughout the whole session.
He has never been this big and hard and I am 50+.
Old 24-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro, I am also interested in semen retention. I want to abstain for years but it is hard man. I want to save my load for my future wife. Is there any tips on how to resist any sexual temptation?
Old 24-04-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Everything we do also need to be moderate . Totally abstain i think also not healthy. Yin n yang need to harmonise . Too much fucking or wanker is of cos bad as u say shoot all the precious energy aka semen out will deplete a male lifeforce. But if once or twice a week . In between u rest two to three days it ll be jus nice . The sex will also make u happier and becos u happier u ll live longer . Personally i m fucking 3x a week . Jus nice ! Bonk on bros !!!
Old 24-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Now 8 weeks passed since I didnot cum. Go to mp's twice a week and let the pretty gals fondle and rub my 2ic for at least half an hour. Stays rockhard throughout the whole session.
He has never been this big and hard and I am 50+.
Stay rockhard because of hand stimulating. Have you fucked a gal for half an hour? Continuous fucking?
Old 24-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
CheekyMunky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheekyMunky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Everything we do also need to be moderate . Totally abstain i think also not healthy. Yin n yang need to harmonise . Too much fucking or wanker is of cos bad as u say shoot all the precious energy aka semen out will deplete a male lifeforce. But if once or twice a week . In between u rest two to three days it ll be jus nice . The sex will also make u happier and becos u happier u ll live longer . Personally i m fucking 3x a week . Jus nice ! Bonk on bros !!!
there were some bros that shared like one lifetime can only fire few thousand rounds. kinda late to keep track how much ammo left
Old 18-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepyjones1202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah does it help to last longer in bed?
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
xela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
I agree with this steatment.If sex is too frequent, it won't feel good. and just like routine activities that waste energy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1