The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RxxxR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for NINA

LOOKS: 7.5/10 no make up with some blemishes but pretty much same person.

BBBJ: 7/10

French: Didn't try. She doesn't do french.

FJ: 8/10 Finished on her face

Overall decent experience. Might try other girls in stable before RTF
Old 16-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jar15556x45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Sunny
Shave : Trimmed
French: NA
English: A little, communicated with sign language and GT mostly.
Looks: 9 Better than photos
Body : 9 Decent height, Slim
Boobs: Enchanced, nice areola
CIM: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
FJ: 9
Overall : 9

For you low rate bakness lovers, Sunny tips in around 1 or 2 defending on your vision. Spooning is godly as she arches her back for deeper penetration. Her GFE was wonderful as well and she loves to please. She let me fuck her beautiful thighgap in the shower which felt really good. She's leaving Monday.
Old 16-03-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
Footballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Galaxys
Mika https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=978580&highlight=

look: 5% discount from photo imo, very sweet looking

body: she is very slim and petite, still wanna go slimmer, to me she is average B

BJ: my experience may not be yours, we have great chemistry the moment i arrived and maybe thats why she giving me a very sensual bj with dt

FJ: bros, pls be gentle with her, she did told me she does feels abit pain maybe due to too many customers. She give me a hell out of ride and the session was steamy.

Old 16-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Lickallyoucan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Awesome, Rin of Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...&highlight=rin

Okt/ - 9 professional, knows what customer wants
Looks/ 9 looks different than all other Thai woman I have knows. She looks exotic and one of a kind

Body/ 10 smooth skin. Nice ass and hips. I hold her hips like nobody business in doggy

Boobs/ 8.5 perky, very nice to fondle and look at. Nipples not very dark also

Bbbj/ 8.5 sloppy kind. Enthusiastic and non stop

Fj/ 9 tight. Ok to any position but my fave would be cowgirl and doggy

Rtf: leaning to a Yes, for her exemptional service
Old 16-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Rose, Sex House 69 / Thai Secret 69

OKT: 9/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. Sometimes slight response delay.
AREA 地区 : Geylang
Name 名字 : Rose
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10. Photo is much prettier, but real life body better than photo, boobs and ass so beautiful and skin so smooth and white. Nice pussy too.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : she said 26 and looks and feels correct
Body 身材 : 9/10, really nicely shaped body and ass. Arms and legs a bit skinny, tattoo on left thigh.
French : 8/10, not in the beginning but as she gets wetter and hornier she will initiate the kissing. Very passionate. But has some cigarette smell (keep in mind I don't smoke).
Boobs 胸部 : 36D super enhanced, looks like a hentai dream. She likes me to play and suck her boobs when ever I can.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10, mainly nipples, cock and balls. Not the entire body
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10, deep, powerful, slurping. Needs head twisting.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : She really likes it inbetween fucks. Makes her more and more and more wet.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. Starts with cowgirl, and I am enjoying the view of the bouncy boobs. Can play and suck all I want. As she gets tired, swap to Missionary. Where I can repeatedly fuck fuck fuck paint paint paint fuck fuck fuck paint paint paint, over and over again. She keeps climaxing. Relatively good stamina. When she goes all limp, then it is time for me to finish my load in her pussy.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10. Since I speak Thai, we got along very well. Talked a bit about Singapore but mostly about Geylang surrounding area. She cuddled and kissed me, played with my cock. Very much like a girlfriend.
She was breathing really heavy after the fucks.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10. The fucking, the sucking, the cuddling, the conversation all good. Even has CIP and CIM, and she does not even know me.

But part of the chemistry is not matching.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : want to try others from same stable

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Need to schedule time for the others I want to try.

Date / 日期 : 16/3/2024 lunch time

Old 16-03-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
suspatekka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session with Mind
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=977041&highlight=

Her look will grow on you. Confirm will not reject type 9/10

Slim, sexy and smooth Body very solid 9/10

Boobs are soft n nice nips sensitive, nice to suck at. It is right size on her body 9/10

French all the way with tongue action. This section I give 110%! Hard to find girls that can french Proactively. Clean breath. 8/10

Low milage, clean shaven, easily wet. clean and no smell good, good hygiene 9/10

She loves to suck with hand motion too 9/10

She can fuck non stop with stereo voice and she loves to ride on top once she gonna cum. She will grab my chest and ride harder and faster. And her moan is loud. I mean real loud. And she will clamp her pussy muscle when she climax. Damn good feeling
Old 16-03-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

SONYA - BLACKPINK XSCORTS
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=978313

Time again to feast on young girls. So many choices around lately that I had a hard time choosing but finally decided to try out this stable.

First time booking but verification and confirmation was fast and easy. Took less than 5 minutes.

Was greated by a girl who looks literally like your poly xmm. Not kidding. She says she's 22 which I wouldn't doubt. Petite frame, slim and more towards the slightly skinny type (but not skin and bones), A cup boobs totally my type.

She's not new to this trade so she's more initiative and quite chatty and full of smiles too. I don't know if she speaks english but I think she can converse a little in english.

BJ was awesome... FJ was even better. I could even feel her pussy muscles contracting. Left satisfied.

Isn't it great that even as we age, the girls stay the same age?
Old 16-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
StrongSter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Nami from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 identical to pictures, very young looking

Body: 9/10 Curves at the right places

Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup and quite soft, can tell starting to sag down maybe due to weight

Pussy: 8/10 tight and wet. well trimmed as well, not the bushy kind

BBBJ: 10/10 Wet and slurpy, lots of tongue as well as DT.

Painting: 8/10 responsive with some shivering, but no moans when painting

FJ: 9/10 Willing to try multiple positions as per my request

GFE: 10/10 quite soft spoken with few words, english is ok. not shy at all, enjoyed some fun and laughters with her
Old 16-03-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
sisha47 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

We got down to business as soon as we were in the room. Even in her bra, I could make out that she had a pretty nice and firm package. Light brownish nipples with a tinge of pink were protruding and nice to suck.

Sydney is a hardworking girl who is willing to try all kinds of positions and willing to please. But no frenching. Did multiple positions with her - cowgirl, missionary, doggie and flatiron before finishing off in missionary with a generous load of sperm on her breasts.

Rested a while after the first shot before she initiated the second shot. Finished off with a HJ.

Overall satisfying bonk, though the best hit was from the previous night. Ava’s body is simply o-lala if you guys must know. Sydney is going to be a popular one. Get her before she lasts.

Thanks bro lust
Old 16-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pussinboot is Cool - loads of Potential

A fr for a wonderful gem Anna from Seduction

as many others have pointed out, she's a real gem. going back this next week. Despite being above 25, her smooth skin and unblemished complexion, and fantastic body makes her look 23. FJ and BBBJ and overall svc was fantastic. she is one of the great frenchers I have had the pleasure of meeting, when I touched her back and cute butt during foreplay and FJ she was shuddering in pleasure. The view of her full back tattoo to ass is hot. she enjoys sex alot.

RTF: I would if I wasn't going overseas this week. Too bad, wasted.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

WARNINGS!

This morning, I had an unpleasant experience with LOVE HOUSE. Last night, I booked August, and the Operator accepted my booking. This morning, I messaged the operator while on my way. However, I did not receive a reply from him even after I reached the location at Bugis. I waited for a long time but still have not heard from him. Therefore, I suggest being cautious when booking with LOVE HOUSE. One of my fellow members had terrible experiences with LOVE HOUSE, too. We reckon that they could be a bogus stable!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 16-03-2024 at 08:04 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
NeatGameDoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teeruklover - Flimi

Location - Hotel in east

Face - Very pretty looking girl, look identical to photos but looks better in real life. Can honestly say is a chiobu type.

Body - Good body, the right curves and hot AF.

Boobs - Yummy and bouncy with a nipples that are delicious and dying to be sucked. She will direct you to suck it. Love it when she press her boobs to my mouth when she was on top of me.

BBBJ - definitely experienced in this field. Good suction and strong motion. Love it when she gives a good look while she sucks off. Her timing and motion is very good.

GFE - GFE not bad, wouldnt give full marks but it was in the high range. Loves to chat and smile with me and give me sudden pecks on my face.

FJ - Tight and wet. Can tell she is experienced and the horny type. After riding on me she got wild and started to tease me and i couldnt take it and took her from other positions and i cum shortly after. Sadly only had 1 shot but she was definitely worth it

OKT: This is a very good recommendation and i love it and also thank you for the $10 discount.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kanelo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snow from FoxyThai

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=978649

Saw the photo from FoxyThai, and determine it is not much photoshop except the skin color. Proceed to book the time with the okt.

Face : same as the photo. not much makeup. like a young college girl. color wise is Thai dark as one of the bro describe.
Body: enhanced C. tall and slim. 170cm. smooth skin.
bbbj: slow and sensual type
fj: deep french kiss a lot. real moan. pound long time she is also no complaint.

Plus point : very high in GFE. can communicate in English.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

As I caught sight of Gigi for the first time, a wave of enchantment swept over me. Mesmerized by her youthful beauty, I was drawn to her like a magnet. Her radiant presence illuminated the room, casting a spell that captivated my heart. At that moment, I knew I was smitten. It was her captivating gaze, her graceful charm, that sparked an undeniable feeling of love within me. It was as if time stood still, and I knew deep down that she was someone that I couldn't resist.

Stable: Foxy Thai
Room: The room is new and nicely decorated. The bed is spacious and comfortable, with a bathroom conveniently located outside the door. The lighting is dim, but it adds to the romantic ambiance of the room.
Look: Her face is beautiful like in the pictures, and she has a model-like appearance.
Body: She has a feminine figure with the right curves, and she stands at approximately 1.62m tall.
Boobs: Boobs feel like C Cup to me. Nice and soft. I cannot stop playing with her eraser-tip nipples.
Bbbj: Nice and wet. There's no feeling in her teeth.
Frenching: Like kiss only.
Painting: Smooth like a baby. No smell, and I eat them to no tomorrow. I love to hear her moan and see her expression with my every lick.
GFE: Yes, she treated me like a boyfriend for the entire 90 minutes
Massage: Yes. Not bad, she learned before.
FJ: She is a nice fuck!
Return: Yes, when I replenished my vitamin M

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 16-03-2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: FoxyThai
Horse: Snow

Haixxxx... Kenna kc by girl not enough. Still must kenna kc by this OKT. Any bros who booked with FT before will know what I mean. STOP KCING ME! lol.

Snow is tall and slim. Very smooth skin. The best thing about her is she's so sweet mak mak oh my goodness. So so so sweet will kenna kc mak mak mak. Gfe is crazy really feel like uni gf. That petty and sweet face, writing this FR I still thinking of her. Piang.

She can speak English well and we had a really good chat. She was shy cos I kept looking at her pretty face, I also feel shy lol.

I really love her body man. Really slim but not too skinny, very tall and her skin is so smooth. Never become model damn wasted.

Pussy is clean and looks pretty. I seldom seldom paint, but I did today cos she's just too delicious and looks clean lol. We 69 for quite awhile.

Her Bj good. Although only up down shaft, she will do this thing where she just Dyson suction the tip and up down only that area. This move very dangerous can make you shoot. Very shiok. Requested for sideways bj cos her body is seriously a sight, banging hot!

Although her boobs are enhanced and has a visible scar, I really like them cos unlike almost every single other lady, she didn't do them stupidly big. It fits her frame perfectly.

Fj was done in cg, doggy and missionary. The view of the smoking hot frame during doggy is another sight to behold. When I told her I was coming soon during missionary, she grabbed onto me and pulled me down towards her so that we were cheek to cheek. I supported her head with one hand while enjoying her moans straight into my ear. While in the same position she started licking and kissing my neck as I was climaxing. Super gfe really like doing with gf.

No joke this one I need to run away fast. Will kenna gong tao until no tomorrow. The way she cuddle and hug in bed. Phew.

As usual, please enjoy my live pics bros.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1