The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You sound a bit like fishing, but hope you're not...
Not fishing lah… just trying not to disturb unnecessarily especially from what I gathered here that she’s already feeling stressed from that stalker. Will take the advice from all the bros and just message and let fate decide
Old 14-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of
Today just made my 2nd visit

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/apple-massage/

Look: 9/10 (same as photo, 1 look can recognize liao)
Figure: 8.5/10 (C cup, soft and smooth)
Sensual: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Service 8/10
Chatty, nice to talk to.

RTM: yes

Last edited by luvmakersg; 14-07-2021 at 02:57 PM.
Old 14-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Not fishing lah… just trying not to disturb unnecessarily especially from what I gathered here that she’s already feeling stressed from that stalker. Will take the advice from all the bros and just message and let fate decide
Her number is there for everyone to contact her. Why would she be feeling stressed when receive texts. It part and parcel of their job. As long as you are trying to book her and not busybody abt her life, I'm sure she won't mind.

Hope you get a positive response from her tho. Cheers.
Old 14-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
IKR hehe. She tries to find ways to please

Knowledgeable hands!!!!Yeah!!!

I tried her "JG" too... dont know whether it works, but it felt very soothing, very thorough , and my dicky felt very very hard. Lol.

But this bro, you nailed it on the head perfectly... "all round sincere". Recently I seem to be gravitating to MLs who seem to be good hearted and good natured. Zhu Zhu certainly is one of them. There's this simple, happy, calmness I feel after every visit.
Wah bro, you have reached the next level for MLs
Old 14-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Her number is there for everyone to contact her. Why would she be feeling stressed when receive texts. It part and parcel of their job. As long as you are trying to book her and not busybody abt her life, I'm sure she won't mind.

Hope you get a positive response from her tho. Cheers.
Thanks for your advice and all others as well. Case of overthinking on my part
Old 14-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
The thing about Summer is, in vice trade, if the ML have huge natural boobs, is tall and fair, most people won't bother with her looks and she will have many customers wanting to try. Tried her when she first came years back, I agree that overhyped. Looks very average and sensual skills I can easily name 10 ML past or present that are way better. I don't think she has changed, because since first arrived she already quite full of herself especially when she was very hyped in this space. Talking to her will know she don't really care what people think, she strikes me as we as customers should be thankful we get to experience her. Her attitude is probably why this round less people hype her up, since not everyone likes this kind of personality. Best way to deal with ML like her is stop supporting her. She will probably still get her fair share of business but ML are not stupid, they will feel it when text booking enquiries dip, prompting them to wake up their idea that this scene has many other options.
I never had a problem with Summer, either this time or during her last time here. I don't know what else you guys are expecting, she's pretty, got super big boobs, figure is good for her size. Quite accommodating as well.

She's not the type that tries to sweet talk or KC, but at least everytime I went, she's friendly enough. What else do u expect for 120bucks??

There's a reason why her schedule is always packed.
Old 14-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Welcome to the mellowed gang bro
Hahah, just want to diversify my diet la. But I must admit, it's a very comfortable club to be in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Wah bro, you have reached the next level for MLs
Ohm... Namaste.

Maybe I'll try genuine tantric massage next. Attain explosive orgasms without touching!! Yes pay massive amounts of money just to stroke air. Hahahahah
Old 14-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
I never had a problem with Summer, either this time or during her last time here. I don't know what else you guys are expecting, she's pretty, got super big boobs, figure is good for her size. Quite accommodating as well.

She's not the type that tries to sweet talk or KC, but at least everytime I went, she's friendly enough. What else do u expect for 120bucks??

There's a reason why her schedule is always packed.
Good for you she suits you. By the way, unless I don't know how to use the search function, your last post in sbf in 2016. Summer will be very pleased that you broke so many years of silence to come out defend her. Or is it a case of you don't want to use your active nick to defend so have to dig out your old account to post this? Only you will know.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

I got reply by a ML my nr not in records. any idea which ML more willing to accept no recorder?

can PM me if not convenient to post here.
kamsiah bros!!!
Old 14-07-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

The ktv cluster is blowing up. I think it's time to play very safe again. They are 100% going to start cracking down now.

Stay safe bros
Old 14-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...bling-15218646
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...stess-15211724 t

Those who visited the said KTV Lounges or Club better self quarantine or go for swab test. Its time to hibernate again.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
The ktv cluster is blowing up. I think it's time to play very safe again. They are 100% going to start cracking down now.

Stay safe bros
There is a worse aftermath development to that. One of the patrons is the guy that is tested positive on Dream Cruise and is the reason why the whole cruise ship is stuck in sea.

CNA News

SINGAPORE — There were 56 new Covid-19 cases recorded on Wednesday (June 14), 41 of them linked to a rapidly growing cluster involving KTV or karaoke lounges.

One of the 41 new infections linked to the KTV cluster is a passenger on a World Dream cruise ship, which had to return to dock in Singapore several hours earlier than scheduled, so that he could disembark for further tests.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said that the formation and growth of the KTV cluster is a “troubling and disappointing” development.

This time shit hits the fan.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. Honestly I think many here are thinking it and its at the back of their mind.the people going to the ktv and likely bros here as well.

So the MLs are very potential spreaders now. So bros should think with their big head for a bit until this dies down.

We all know and likely the govt knows as well. They are not that dumb. They just usually turn a blind eye to these vice.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
There is a worse aftermath development to that. One of the patrons is the guy that is tested positive on Dream Cruise and is the reason why the whole cruise ship is stuck in sea.

CNA News

SINGAPORE — There were 56 new Covid-19 cases recorded on Wednesday (June 14), 41 of them linked to a rapidly growing cluster involving KTV or karaoke lounges.

One of the 41 new infections linked to the KTV cluster is a passenger on a World Dream cruise ship, which had to return to dock in Singapore several hours earlier than scheduled, so that he could disembark for further tests.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said that the formation and growth of the KTV cluster is a “troubling and disappointing” development.

This time shit hits the fan.
walau 41 cases and 1 on cruise.. jialat liao.. clamping down and tightening measures underway
Old 14-07-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Yeah. Honestly I think many here are thinking it and its at the back of their mind.the people going to the ktv and likely bros here as well.

So the MLs are very potential spreaders now. So bros should think with their big head for a bit until this dies down.

We all know and likely the govt knows as well. They are not that dumb. They just usually turn a blind eye to these vice.
Better stay away for a while as never know which ml those ktv guys visited, just have to endure for the short term
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1