The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
wahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Clones clones clones.

Oh man...
Old 18-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Hi all lovers of Great Bonks

So do I. However, I have gone into hibernation since 06 June last month. Reason: - shortly after my bonk on that Friday night, I was down with STD. Went through jabs and rounds of anti-biotic. Till to date, still bearing the strains of my IC feeling of a drained and strained kinda shag.

Hence, I want to take this time to warn all the samsters here when dealing with FLs, please do take extreme care and precautions. Must say I am a BBBJ CIM lover and rather have this than bonking. Guess that did the job. Cos when it was time to penetrate, I always put on a cap.

Anyway, for reference, 2 weeks prior to that night, had from Club V (1st) - Kitty. She was sick then, having a bad cough, fever and headaches. Should have stopped but she insisted on carrying on.

Next, few days later, had from SD, a chio babe (can't recall her name), thinks is either suki / yuri. She has enhanced boobs and large tattoos in front of the body. Had a Jap BF and travels often to Japan... extremely solid in BBBJ CIM.

Last of all, was at RedAdjenda, thereafter, had pain and pus.

Any of you bros out there with the same issue, may share with all...
Old 18-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 17
sexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, not really looking for Bonk but more into Massage + HJ....

anyone can recommend any girls here who can give good massage and a HJ ending?
Old 19-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
wahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandrba View Post
How to know FR is fake...
all the 9s and 10s rating. come on la, which girl so perfect for a 9 and 10.

never post b4 fr, suddenly post fr for new stables.

the more detailed/ professional the story, the more fake.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MordeCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally back to SBF forum , previous acc ( Hidden )

Hi bros out there , lets share more of the Gems around in the SBF society and play hard out there
Any nice recommendations that are super hot , just came back from oversea itching for a nice fuck

More interested in Thai FL
Didn't really enjoy other foreign girls so need to Come back and enjoy more thai good quality fuck.
Today Aiming to go for PacificStars

Will share my session with all tikos around and UP MY POINTS if u feel that I worth it. Need quite sometime to build up my reputation points back again.
Any one need to enquire my time with any girls can just pm me

MordeCode
Decoding master
Master of women Decoding
Wonders of guys to ensure fullfillness of girls
Old 19-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PussyWonders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter2013 View Post
Viet Girls are a scam. The lady will not look like those in the pictures at all. Stay away
Thx bro for Sharing as i saw their pic is really dam appealing, wanting to try but saw alot of the bad remarks really have to give up the thoughts of booking. ANyway im new here hope to see more warning from here
Old 19-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sherbetbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
Had Nice yesterday and decided to write her a FR
When I first saw Nice with her kimono, I was stunned.she give me a urge to book her and poke her with her kimono on it. she greet me at the doorstep with warm nice welcoming smile and she is extremely sweet and friendly.Once I went into her bedroom, she was all over me like a sex kitten that couldn’t wait to suck my cock.She also knows how to give a fantastic solid BBBJ with balls sucking, I was so turned on and we continued fucking in the bedroom she was moaning softly while riding my cock in the bedroom.I penetrated her pussy and the expression on her face was priceless! Don’t know if it’s pain or pleasure but we really had hot passionate sex just like lovers.after some rest i decided to go for a second round.i kiss her and she reply me back with a wet long passionate frenching..then i ride on top of her and started to pumped her slowly and gently,her moaning is super sweet!.she became more aroused and moaning grow stronger when I sucked and squeeze her breasts,think that's one of her sensitive part.This time round I rammed her in others different position and eventually cum on her beautiful breasts.Nice can say has a very submissive and eager to please attitude, she really know what u want ! she won't rush u and will let you take your time to bonk her.when leaving time i gave her a kiss on her forehead and she seem reluctantly to let me go..will come for her again before she go back home..and say really quite of a missing her now...

stable rating: sherbet 8/10 with good attitude customer service
location: Apartment 7/10 all room got atttach toilet,toilet light got some proablem, bro need to fix it
price: acceptable
lady:8.5/10 good attitude ( hope the next girl i try will not made me disppointed)
RTF:yes, she deserve it, bro out there pls be nice to her
Thank Bro Anthonylim568 for the FR on Nice
Old 19-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Eh that's just my personal cheong entries. Don't update dead stables in case they come back under different name, especially bad ones.

FR on Bella from Sherbet

Face 7.5/10: SYT, coloured contacts.80% pic
Body: 7/10 Slim toned, nice B cups an great ass
FJ: 7.5/10 Great, perfect in the schoolgal cosplay with no underwear heh heh
Frenching 7/10: Quite good but not really tonguefighter, likes to be catbathed haha
BBBJ 6.5/10: So so
GFE 7/10 Quite chatty, decent english but not great
Room: 6.5/10, not bad considering the location, was expecting worse but had own bathroom.
Location: Quite accessible by public transport but parking might be difficult depending on timing.
Rtf: Maybe, saw 2 other gals there and might try them 1st
Old 19-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Sherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Eh that's just my personal cheong entries. Don't update dead stables in case they come back under different name, especially bad ones.

FR on Bella from Sherbet

Face 7.5/10: SYT, coloured contacts.80% pic
Body: 7/10 Slim toned, nice B cups an great ass
FJ: 7.5/10 Great, perfect in the schoolgal cosplay with no underwear heh heh
Frenching 7/10: Quite good but not really tonguefighter, likes to be catbathed haha
BBBJ 6.5/10: So so
GFE 7/10 Quite chatty, decent english but not great
Room: 6.5/10, not bad considering the location, was expecting worse but had own bathroom.
Location: Quite accessible by public transport but parking might be difficult depending on timing.
Rtf: Maybe, saw 2 other gals there and might try them 1st
Thank Bro davidwee for the FR on Bella
Old 20-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
all the 9s and 10s rating. come on la, which girl so perfect for a 9 and 10.

never post b4 fr, suddenly post fr for new stables.

the more detailed/ professional the story, the more fake.
No offense.

I do not agreed with you. Long and details FR may not be free.

The reason the FR is long and details because that person tried so can give a long and detail. If never try, will not be possible to give a long and details FR. Not easy to do that.

To justify if the FR is fake or real. A basic step is to scan through the nick, see if that nick have a pattern on the FR on particular stable or does the nick post FR frequently or just TCSS here only

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
midnight88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the new stable babylicious? Their girls looks hot. Not sure if reliable though
Old 20-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MordeCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name of stable: PACIFIC STAR
Name of Model: Ellisa
Boobs : Nice sexual Boobs
Pics : 80% similar and its nice
Bbbj : 6.5
Fj : 7.5

First booking to Pacific Star , was quite a nice one and OKT was friendly. First book upon reaching back singapore was a Good one.

Upon seeing the girl, she smiled to me =) feeling was like she like me from the way she smiled as i am quite handsome also =x hahas jokes aside. Let me carry on , i chatted to her for awhile to build repo for better sensation later and communication between us is in thai language but her English seems ok . ( Language area cant guide u guys )
At the mid of the talk she seems to be kinda horny as her hand start strolling on my laps and slowly shifting to my **** zone. my Bro gave a slight reaction and there it started. Kissing all that and Frenching as well. Shirt removed slowly and her slight Dress of her got down with the rhythm of the frenching . After all removed we went over to the bathroom for a nice shower before real actions kicks in . Pretty nicely done SOP all done . First job was action in the toilet , she nicely gaved me a nice blowjob there around 10 mins where i feel its ok already.

Next we went on to bed but she stopped awhile requested she brush her teeth and mouth again so when she came joined me on bed, she leaped onto me and started her frenching job again followed by a nice catbath throughout and bbbj again. not more then 10 minutes of the job i went on missionary style for the girl ( No painting tried as im too horny hahas ). Honestly my first shot already going to cum but have to think of fucking a fat girl to ensure lasting one . Changed to doggy position ( moaning was really satisfying not very loud but yet not soft , she really gaved me the feeling my wife cant really serve me that well as she demanded me to go on longer not to be fast on my first shot. she ask me slowed down abit cause i am abit too over track haha. i can feel her butt bouncing really my type .

After my doggy i went back to missionary and i within minutes i cant withstand so i machined gun her with quick Loads , i withdrawed and removed my rubber to shoot on her body with her horny faced still on.

I after the shot laid down tired she ask me go washup together so i obliged and after shower she hugged me on bed rest awhile together. not long her hand came on to my **** and slowly rubbing it and frenching work starts again followed by a bbbj.

My session just say till here =) the rest is for u guys to try . Need to go out for work .

Kudoos to the OKT and stable and keep up the good job =)
Old 20-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, it very good.

It seem like the gif type FR here is very popularly use here nowadays even since i started it.

Glad that it been adapted, cos it show that this style work and people look into the FR.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeCode View Post
Name of stable: PACIFIC STAR
Name of Model: Ellisa
Boobs : Nice sexual Boobs
Pics : 80% similar and its nice
Bbbj : 6.5
Fj : 7.5

First booking to Pacific Star , was quite a nice one and OKT was friendly. First book upon reaching back singapore was a Good one.

Upon seeing the girl, she smiled to me =) feeling was like she like me from the way she smiled as i am quite handsome also =x hahas jokes aside. Let me carry on , i chatted to her for awhile to build repo for better sensation later and communication between us is in thai language but her English seems ok . ( Language area cant guide u guys )
At the mid of the talk she seems to be kinda horny as her hand start strolling on my laps and slowly shifting to my **** zone. my Bro gave a slight reaction and there it started. Kissing all that and Frenching as well. Shirt removed slowly and her slight Dress of her got down with the rhythm of the frenching . After all removed we went over to the bathroom for a nice shower before real actions kicks in . Pretty nicely done SOP all done . First job was action in the toilet , she nicely gaved me a nice blowjob there around 10 mins where i feel its ok already.

Next we went on to bed but she stopped awhile requested she brush her teeth and mouth again so when she came joined me on bed, she leaped onto me and started her frenching job again followed by a nice catbath throughout and bbbj again. not more then 10 minutes of the job i went on missionary style for the girl ( No painting tried as im too horny hahas ). Honestly my first shot already going to cum but have to think of fucking a fat girl to ensure lasting one . Changed to doggy position ( moaning was really satisfying not very loud but yet not soft , she really gaved me the feeling my wife cant really serve me that well as she demanded me to go on longer not to be fast on my first shot. she ask me slowed down abit cause i am abit too over track haha. i can feel her butt bouncing really my type .

After my doggy i went back to missionary and i within minutes i cant withstand so i machined gun her with quick Loads , i withdrawed and removed my rubber to shoot on her body with her horny faced still on.

I after the shot laid down tired she ask me go washup together so i obliged and after shower she hugged me on bed rest awhile together. not long her hand came on to my **** and slowly rubbing it and frenching work starts again followed by a bbbj.

My session just say till here =) the rest is for u guys to try . Need to go out for work .

Kudoos to the OKT and stable and keep up the good job =)

What a great come back FR! looks like i am coming back too
Old 20-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Keng1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Maxies.. where to I start?
Pretty-oh yeah.. head turner type
Body- smooth, slight tan, slim and lithe figure
Bosom- u will seldom see or touch a more soft, succulent pair. Very responsive to touch and kisses
Service- accommodating to my various requests with a smile always
Kisses- hot and heavy tongue fight, gets her all heated and wet and wanting..
Tightness- oh YEAH!

Enjoy her before burnout.
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1