The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Very good story +13
Old 22-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Waiting for u to tell who u fk sonia. think she is up next
Old 22-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

After Felicia left, I decided not to go for classes today. Stupid enough I took a bus home. I paged Christina telling her that I was not going to school and at 1pm, She called me and we arrange to meet at Golden Village of Junction 8.

When I arrived I saw Christina in her school uniform, and I was mesmerised once again. but sadly Sonia was there and there was no chance for us to have any alone time, moments later Jasmine and Ann joined us and I realised that they were from a nearby convent School.

I start thinking if Jasmine and Ann were Lesbians, which was a common thing for girls in convents during my time. I mean they always stick together and they are so close that they gave me that vibe.

Felicia came later and she glared at me as what she will do in the past, and I get what she was trying to do and kept my distance.

We moved to the foodcourt for lunch, and started chatting. I remembered what Christina told me last night and I started asking everyone their birthdates. Jasmine told me hers but Ann just remain quiet not getting involved in the conversation to me she was the ultimate Ice Queen.

Sonia Asked about mine and I told her the date,

Sonia: Chey... Go one big round, you want to tell us this Saturday you birthday huh.

Felicia: Aiyah..... he buay pai seh one lah ( not Shy)

Christina took this chance I created

Christina: Ok lah, We see how we want to celebrate Lawrence Birthday.

Felicia: Don't ask me hor, I very poor already.

Christina: Don't worry, last week my parents won money got give me some.

Sonia: Wah... So good....

Christina: If not we book Chalet for BBQ

Felicia: Wah!! His birthday open Chalet ah, Christina you bias leh.

Christina: No Lah, just nice got money, somemore we long time never go chalet already.

Jasmine, Ann and Sonia indicated they don't know if they can stay for the chalet but bbq should not be a issue.

Sonia: Then want to call ah boy they all come?

Christina: No lah, this our outing and Lawrence birthday I don't them to come with pills. (Christina was saying that looking at Felicia)

We spent the afternoon talking and window shopping nothing much was done and we returned home at ard 5 pm.

I was so happy that I was going to celebrate my birthday with Christina, we chatted at night. Christina praised my for my actions in the afternoon, and we joked about if the girl found out about us. but saying that she told me she felt Felicia was a little different, and she was concern if she had noticed something going on between us.

I ended my call with Christina and I received a voicemail, I listen to it and I could not believe what I heard, I press the button to repeat the voicemail.

Joanne's voicemail: If that is what you want, I give it to you......

I rest on my bed thinking about Joanne's voicemail and fell asleep not long after......

Last edited by Starter; 23-05-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I woke up in the morning and I heard someone knocking on the door, I opened the door and found Joanne standing there.

I was shocked, why did she come over? was it because of the voicemail she left me.

She came into my home, and held my hand after I closed the door, She led me into my room.

Joanne: I came to do what I promised.....

She walk towards me as she was unbuttoning her blouse.

Joanne: Ain't you going to take off your clothes

I removed my clothing and Joanne was naked in front of me.

She walked over and stroke my dick after which she kneeled down and started licking my dick.

Joanne: Is this what you want?......

Me: No! I want more........ You like using me right? use me all the way!!

I dun know what got into me but I was very forceful on Joanne

Me: You want to get back at Mango Right!!!!

I took the cordless phone I left one the shelf last night and pass it to her as she was licking my dick.

Me: Call Mango, Tell him what you doing, Else how you get back at him.

I saw Joanne dialling the phone and the unimaginable happened.

Joanne: Hello Mango ah..... I am now licking Lawrence now.......

Joanne took my dick and made loud slurping sounds

Joanne: His dick is so good, Taste so much better than yours......

I pulled Joanne up and motioned her to lay on the bed, which she obliged holding on to the phone.

I licked on her pussy and fingered her.......

Joanne: Mango... Lawrence Licking me now.......... argh............

I felt Joanne getting wet and I smiled at her, I placed my dick onto her pussy and pushed it in.

Joanne: Ah..... So big So Big..... Mango he is so big

I rammed more of my dick into Joanne and increased my pace.

Joanne: Argh argh... I spoilt already.... my pussy spolit already.... so big......

I rammed her like crazy and she was virtually screaming, She squealed and tighten her pussy.

Joanne: I came........... argh ...........argh

I carried on Ramming and I came in her holding her tight as I shot my load into her pussy....

Joanne hugged me and told me I was the best she had.

At that moment I heard my pager beep....

I opened my eyes and found myself laying on my bed alone... It was just a silly dream......
Old 22-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
sstas is a Helpful and Caring Samstersstas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoy reading your story, pls update more and tks.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstas View Post
Enjoy reading your story, pls update more and tks.
Glad you enjoyed it bro... it is encouraging to know that I have a small pool of supporter for the story.

I was Wondering which Girl in the Story till date you guys liked most.
Old 22-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

It was thursday morning, I laid on my bed thinking about my dream. People always say the Dreams are often influenced by your thoughts, Did I want to do that to Joanne?

It was 7am and my parents were still around, I went to wash up and I informed my dad that I will be going for a chalet this weekend with my friends.

I listened to the voicemail and it was Christina, She told me to be a good boy to go to school and told me that the girls were going shopping with her in Orchard after school.

Moments later my pager beeped again I thought it was Christina again but I was wrong. It was Joanne.

Joanne voicemail: When you want to do it, let me know. (Joanne said this in a calm, cold voice)

I find Joanne's statement disturbing, I guess I felt that it was pointless.

I left Joanne a voicemail telling her that there was no need to force herself, and I don't need her to do anything if she was talking to me in this tone.

Joanne replied me and this was her voicemail.

Joanne's voicemail: I am not forcing myself, I thought of a lot and I felt I should do it with you. But now cannot, as I at school already.

I was torned.... actually I no longer lust for Joanne and after all these events our distance is farther. I did not know if I wanted her to do this at all...
Old 22-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

I decided not to do it with Joanne, But I decided to meet her to talk over things and put a end this matter. I left her a voicemail telling her to meet me tomorrow morning at my place at 9 am.

The rest of the day was normal, I went to school and I was quite uneventful.

I reached home and paged Christina, Whom returned my call at around 9pm. She told me that the girls and her went to book the chalet and was lucky to get one and they went shopping after that. She too shared that all the girls will be going but Jasmine and Ann will not be staying.

after that we hung up and I went to bed,

Joanne arrived on time the next morning, I opened the door for her. And I stopped her as she move towards my room, Asking her to sit in the living room.

Joanne: I thought you want to?

Me: We have become so distant, do you see a point to it?

I sat down on the sofa and Joanne sat beside me

Me: I just want to tell you after this talk we won't be friends anymore.

Joanne: No! I dun want that, why can't you forgive me!! (Joanne's eye became red again)

Joanne: I can even decide to do it with you, what more you want me to do.....

Joanne move and started kissing me at the same time she was unbuttoning her blouse, I pushed her away.

Me: it's not going to change anything even if we did it it's going to be the same.

Joanne: No! I know what you want... I willing Lawrence, I am willing.

She pulled on my short and took my dick into her mouth.

Joanne: I want to do it Lawrence.

Joanne licked and sucked on my dick and I tried pulling her off telling her it was useless.

She pushed my hands off and carried on sucking and it was not long before my dick was hard.

Joanne: Mmm.......Mmm.... See you want it....

Me: I tell you

Before I can finish my statement Joanne climbed on me pulling her panties off. I felt her hand holding my dick and it was a matter of seconds when I feel the warmth of her pussy. I could not see what was happen as her skirt has cover the area. She started riding me and I succumbed. I held her waist and rocked her with the same momentum, After 10 mins I told her I was going to shoot, she got off me and stroked my dick, and when my dick was jerking she place it on her breast and I saw my cum flowing down her cleavage after that.

This was the first time I came without excitement, I handed Joanne a tissue box which she wipe off the cum before going to wash up.

Joanne returned after that and clings onto my arm.

I told her it was pointless.

Joanne: Just give us another chance, we can work things out.

Me: Another chance as what? Bro and Sis, Lovers or Friends?

Me: Things have come to this what can we be now....

I shook her off me and walked into my room, I let out a scream as she looked at me from the entrance of my room.

There was no words spoken, I took a bath and changed for school and told her she had to go as I was leaving.

As I walk towards the door with my keys, Joanne hugged me from behind.

Joanne in a soft tone: One chance please, you did so much for me.

Me: Let's just start from friends again.

I felt her nodded her head with a soft ok

We leave my home and she followed me to the bus stop I saw her waving goodbye to me when I left on the bus.

Can we be friends again? I asked myself.
Old 23-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why not?it all begins as friend..
Old 23-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Friends with benefits probably??
Old 23-05-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mickey8842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had being camping here for a while.... nice story... wish i had the kind of experience u had... Mmm... start afresh with joanne why not... since everything got so messy... a friend is bette than a stranger...
Old 23-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Later that evening, I finished school and was looking forward to the chalet.

I reached home and I paged Christina, She told me her parents will be helping her collect the chalet keys which is at 3pm, and Felicia and Sonia will be with her as they will be shopping in the morning and preparing the BBQ stuff.

I went to bed after our chat on the phone, and woke up the next morning with Happy Birthday messages from Sonia, Felicia and Christina, Joanne paged me too, But to ask if I wanted to go out on Saturday ( I guess she was trying to reinstate our bond). and in actual I have let whatever happen pass after Friday's incident. I left her a voicemail and told her that I had a appointment and I could not meet her.

I paged penny for the first time leaving a voicemail asking what time she would be going down, She called me back and told me Jasmine and Ann would be meeting her as her parents will be sending them there and I could not join them as she has told her parents it's a all girls chalet.

I told her that it's ok and I started packing my things needed for the chalet, My dad Give me some money and I took a lonely train ride from Bishan to Pasir Ris.

On my way there I heard my pager beep and after alighting At Pasir Ris, I listen to the voicemail, Christina told me the Chalet number and the girls were all there, Asking me where I was.

Last edited by Starter; 23-05-2016 at 10:59 AM.
Old 23-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PeeAgent007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Later that evening, I finished school and was looking forward to the chalet.

I reached home and I paged Christina, She told me her parents will be helping her collect the chalet keys which is at 3pm, and Felicia and Sonia will be with her as they will be shopping in the morning and preparing the BBQ stuff.

I went to bed after our chat on the phone, and woke up the next morning with Happy Birthday messages from Sonia, Felicia and Christina, Joanne paged me too, But to ask if I wanted to go out on Saturday ( I guess she was trying to reinstate our bond). and in actual I have let whatever happen pass after Friday's incident. I left her a voicemail and told her that I had a appointment and I could not meet her.

I paged penny for the first time leaving a voicemail asking what time she would be going down, She called me back and told me Jasmine and Ann would be meeting her as her parents will be sending them there and I could not join them as she has told her parents it's a all girls chalet.

I told her that it's ok and I started packing my things needed for the chalet, My dad Give me some money and I took a lonely train ride from Bishan to Pasir Ris.

Good job bro ! Waiting for more . Appreciate your efforts !
Old 23-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
123aa123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster123aa123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, are going to have orgy at the Chalet? Waiting for more juicy updates
Old 23-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

I replied Christina, and she asked me to wait for her at the entrance of White Sands Shopping Center.

It was 20-30 mins later when I finally saw Christina, she walked towards me and gave me a hug, I feel the breast pressing on my chest.

Christina: Happy Birthday.......... So any wish?

She held my hand as we walked into the mall, I think she felt that since the girls were all in the chalet it was fine to do so.

She told me that they forgot to buy butter and she was worried that the charcoal was not enough.

As we walk in the shopping mall, I pull her closer to me.

Me: Eh I got a wish........

Christina Looked at me: What you want to do

I smiled to her in a cheeky manner: I want you..

Christina: Now? you Siao ah... Where to do? Somemore the girls are waiting for us.

Me: Fast fast one lah... Please...

I looked around and I saw a signage on the Ceiling which lit my eyes....

I pulled Christina toward the direction, I looked around and made sure there was no one noticing us. Yes, I pulled Christina into the handicap toilet.

I locked the door in a swift motion and smile at Christina.

Christina: You hor...

I held her and we kissed...

I fondled her breast through tees and she wasted no time in placing her hands into my shorts stroking me. I was worried about getting caught but I guess it increased the excitement. Christina pulled down my short and was sucking me off she did no make any noise and I too controlled hard not to.

I was getting hard and she shift and placed her hands on the basin after taking off her shorts and panties, I moved behind her and rubbed my dick on her pussy after which I slide it into her. Watching her face in the mirror as I entered her was priceless not to mention the expression of her trying to control her moans in the process.

Perhaps it was due to the excitement I came in 5 mins, I pulled out my dick and emptied my load into the toilet bowl.

We dressed up and we exited the Toilet, Christina clinged on my arm and gave me a nudge....

Christina: you really hor.....

I smiled at her and we proceeded to make the purchases, We went to the Chalet after that and the girls complained about why Christina took so long.

Christina: this birthday boy lor ask him meet me at whitesand he wait for me at terminal, play hide and seek ah.

I just remain silent as I knew we played more than Hide and seek.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1