The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amnsydmnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdicky View Post
Here are my Top 5 NL encounter, following Chronological order:

1) Lisa/Liza from Best Place, Pelangi.
She was the NL that got me hooked on Malay girls. She is mid 20s. I think it was in early 2000s. Very pretty girl, big eyes and super soft boobs, the boobs were like made from water...so so soft. On the first visit i already managed to stripped her totally naked and eat her clean shaved pussy. I visited her almost every week and eat her pussy everytime. She did a BBBJ and CIM for me after 2-3 visits but i never got any further. i was reluctant to give my phone number back then...so when she stop working in Best Place...i couldnt find her anymore.

2) Lyn (Sabahan Malay) from VS, Senai. 2016
Very petite girl in her mid 20s...maybe 145-150cm but with super papaya shaped D cup boobs. First visit HJ and top roam. 2nd visit fully naked and eat her pussy. 3rd visit 69 and fucked! She is one of the wettest girl i ever fucked...can you imagine after fucking her my whole groin area and my pubic hairs were wet like just after shower. As she is so small size, i love to carry her and fuck her standing up. She would hug me and kiss me while i carry her and fuck her senseless. Again....we dont have each other's contact and then one day she just stop working.

3) Yaya, Bekam Tmn U. 2017-2018
She was 18. Very very slim with non-existence A cup boob. Her massage was very very bad...but after the massage, she asked me if i want service. I said yes...then without any negotiation...she straight BBBJ me with very good skill. After that...she ride me RAW. Yes...that was the one and only Raw experience in my entire Chiong life. I was scared but excited. I sit up and hug her...we have deep kiss while she was still riding me. I cum very very fast...maybe becoz it was Raw. I shot my load inside her. After that...we exchanged wechat. I dated her out in motel near the MP 2 times...but with condoms. She is really very very slim and with very tight pussy. I almost like can feel bones inside her pussy...that was how tight her pussy was. After that...she said no more working there...but in Kulai. I dated her 1more time in a Kulai motel....after sex..she told me she just had a bf. Few month later....she told me she doesnot do it anymore as she is getting married. After that i saw she starting to pose her bf photo in her wechat...so i deleted her.

4) Bee, Bekam Tmn U. 2018.
30+, great figure. Tall...slim...busty C cup. Fantastic massage. She is a part time in JB...travel down from KL every month. First time....HJ and full naked roam and i eat her pussy till she cum. I asked her if i can fuck her next time...she said yes but i must bring own condom. Guess what...i brought condom the next day and we fucked. She is probably one of the NL that enjoy sex very much and like to be in control. When i eat her pussy...she would scream and presses my head down and move her ass around. She also like to sit on my face and let me eat her pussy while she was grinding her pussy on my face. During sex...she like to ride me and wont let me get up. One of the more aggressive sex i ever had. I felt like i was her sex slave.
We fucked 2-3 times i guess...after that she didnt come down to jb anymore and i deleted her

5) Momoi - Tmn Daya. 2019. Forgot MP name...few shops away from 4-season MP.
The prettiest NL of all. Really gorgeous and elegant looking. Mid 20s. B cup firm boobs. First visit...offer bbbj and i cum with HJ. 2nd visit....bbbj and 69 until i cum in her mouth. 3rd visit...i brought condom but she said she got period. So BBBJ again but i requested to cum on her boobs. 4th visit ....i brought condom but she declined again, said she doesnt do sex. So we 69 again...and i finger her till she cum while i CIM. After that..she just went MIA...not working in that MP anymore and no reply wechat. I deleted her.

These are the 5 unforgettable NL experience. None of them i can contact anymore

Although NLs are mostly failed projects but i am still looking for my number 6 NL Gem.

Cheers.

How about the price bro?
Old 27-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

NL is usually slightly on the pricy side...HJ and top roam is "standard" at 100 normally....but bbbj and FJ can be 50-150 more than the usual market rate.
I tried b4 300 for FJ with NL.
Although totally not worth it...but once in a while the urge to hv FJ with NL is there...lol.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdicky View Post
NL is usually slightly on the pricy side...HJ and top roam is "standard" at 100 normally....but bbbj and FJ can be 50-150 more than the usual market rate.
I tried b4 300 for FJ with NL.
Although totally not worth it...but once in a while the urge to hv FJ with NL is there...lol.
Recently try one Indonesia lady in Masai..service was good. Price was reasonable RM 150..
Old 27-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
Recently try one Indonesia lady in Masai..service was good. Price was reasonable RM 150..
Wah...good for you bro!
Too bad Masai is very very the far from me...otherwise i will be the firsr to go queue up. Hahaha.
150 is value for money.....especially if the massage is good too.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

There is a place in sentosa call delxue spa. Inside has many malay gal, but not sure is it because not regular.

When text said can do service inside, go there after massage. Lady said cannot service.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Wah....got such kangtao....when free must go do spot check liao.
Self confessed NL lover here!! Hahaha...
Old 28-02-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro 175569...can PM me shop name & ML name. Much appreciate. Thxs
Old 02-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
Horny Cock is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorny Cock is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorny Cock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
To add some history for nl. I shared mine too in this arena

1. Linda, gt
Pretty face,good body,good massage. 34c solid cup with soft spoken,allow to roam freely after 40 minutes massage session,cannot forget her beautiful pair of b$$bs that i cannot stop on sucking everytime met for the session. Shes very rare and got a chance met her by madam boss call

2. Lily gt. Previously she was at sentosa popular local massage. She got a long queue on booking if working. Manage her customer by herself. Most prettiest nl i ever met,fair skin good body 34c soft original pair. Allow roaming freely everytime as i always willing to spend most of my time session for her. Secretly working as ml as her bf didnt know it. Already long gone never seen her anymore. Maybe shes married. Missed her so much

3.Bie austin perdana
Shes has her own class as she developed herself on this arena. Shes a pioneer of good looking nl until shes worked on herself and able to manage her place herself working as counter lady. Very slender body with soft 34b pairs,always requested for her if i went to austin and she knew it. Sometime just went up to belanja her makan and chitchat. Lost contact with her as we developed some crush on this relation and cannot go on.hihi

4. Nita gt
Shes the 2nd senior at gt that i discovered after fav nl keep on and off. Became her regular since then,shes a widow with solid body and massage skill. Quite tight body with 36c cup original pairs. Shes not willing to open only touch from outside till 3rd time i came for her finally able to get it in my mouth. Shes always pesan "jangan serik ya". And yes i only come with booking for her only because shes the last generation that i developed chemistry. Already move back to kl to raise up her child.lose contact and will miss her for sure.

Thats all my history bro. Quite difficult to find quality nl nowadays with good looking,good skills and good pairs with sporting mindset. Keep looking and sharing guys.
Can share where is "gt" please? Thanks.
Old 14-03-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

yoyo9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have very good Malay massage at Adda Height shop, Massaji. Very comfortable and relax massage and happy ending. but it has closed now...Anyone tried it before and know where I can get the similar Services
Old 14-03-2020, 03:50 AM
Samster (M)

yoyo9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to go to a MP in adda height called Massaji...They provided very good massage, relax and comfortable, with happy ending.. the shop has closed quite a long time ago...did anyone tried it and know where I can get similar service ?
Old 05-04-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

3343 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can you give me the location or contact details. Thank you
Old 21-04-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bala_g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro do you mind sharing details? Thanks.
Old 25-04-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
HazPexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro. Can share me contact. Thanks in advance
Old 04-05-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mamakun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deluxe spa at sentosa has a 21 y/o local with nice b cups named c***. the place itself has a rm88 entry fee but only provides a basic mattress on the floor.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lbk2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Cock View Post
Can share where is "gt" please? Thanks.
Where is this GT ?