The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
All about my little SISTER

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.
^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^°°^°^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Alexis was convinced that life just couldn't be better. She was a Senior, and would graduate in just seven months. Then one last summer of fun and freedom and she would go off to college. Her older sister Judy had offered to let her come to the farm and make a life of growing Greens, and she might do that some day, but she thought college would be just too much fun to miss. 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
That and all the sex she was anticipating. Alexis had a reputation of being a loose girl. She got it shortly after she was elected Head Cheerleader for the team. A number of boys took her out on dates right after that and every one of them bragged about nailing her. They talked about her sweet heavy tits, with their cherry tips and how she squealed when they sucked them, and then described her puffy welcoming pussy lips and how they rammed their teen boy pricks in her and shot their wads. Their descriptions were not far off, but you could assume most of those tidbits.

In fact, not a single of those boys had ever seen either nipple or pussy on this Head Cheerleader. It wasn't that she was opposed to giving up her virginity. She was almost looking forward to it. But it had to be with a boy who was worth the pain and the possibility that she might end up pregnant. And she hadn't met that boy yet. 

Or at least hadn't identified him. 

On the other hand, she knew what every one of her dates' boyish pricks looked like, because she had seen ... and jacked off ... all of them. That was how she kept her maidenhead intact. 

Admittedly it was a figurative maidenhead - she lost her cherry to tampons at age 12 - but no penis had ever entered her pretty teen pussy and that was all that mattered to her. She told the boys she was on her period, or had a yeast infection, or that she had missed a day or two of her pills, (they didn't know she wasn't even on the pill), and once or twice that she just didn't feel like it, and so they believed she was making up for it by jacking them off. She knew they'd lie about what had happened, but didn't really care. She knew what was true, and that was all that mattered to her. 

But rumor has a way of being believed, especially when you want to believe it, and every boy wanted to believe he had a chance of getting his dick wet if he went out with Alexis. Most of the girls were jealous enough of her good looks, popularity and physical skill at cheerleading that they didn't mind believing she was a slut either, even a majority of the girls on the cheerleading squad. 

They, by the way, really were sluts. That will be explained in a minute, but it was another reason they believed Alexis was one too. All the same, her reputation got her an odd kind of respect, which she didn't mind at all. For one thing it let her become picky about who she accepted dates from. 

Which is why "the bet" developed. It was October, and the football team were doing very well indeed in football. They had lost only one game and were well on their way to going to high places. This was exciting for the whole school, but especially for the cheerleaders, since they got to travel with the team and stay in hotels and sneak liquor and so on. 

So they had a vested interest in motivating the boys to do well and win the championship. One way they did it was to reward the boys with sexual favors. Any boy who stopped a touchdown by an opposing team all by himself, or intercepted a pass, got a hand job from a specified cheerleader.

Caught passes were worth a French kiss, as were runs of more than ten yards. 

The player who actually made the winning point in each game was awarded a blowjob.

Each girl agreed to do certain kinds of things with whoever won the favors each week, so some times the boys were motivated more than other times. It all depended on who was going to be giving the blow job, hand jobs and kisses each week. Alexis, being the captain of the squad, was exempt from performing the favors on a routine basis. She would sometimes step in and do the kissing, if a player had done something particularly spectacular. She hadn't yet taken over on a hand job, though she made it known she might. The ones she gave on dates didn't count. 

She didn't give blow jobs, she told the girls, because she wore braces and it was difficult to clean up afterward. 

But the main reason she was exempt from routine favors was because her girls were saving her for the grand finale'. Without telling Alexis, they let it be known through whispers and innuendo, that Alexis would be rewarding the boy who scored the winning point in the Championship. 

And that reward was sleeping with him! 

When Alexis first heard about it, she was pissed, but she couldn't identify who had spread the rumors. She knew that the other girls on the squad had helped the rumors get around, but since they all thought she slept around anyway, she couldn't blame them all that much. 

After all, whoever the lucky boy was, it would be somebody from the backfield, or one of the pass catchers, and Alexis had been on dates with most of them anyway. Besides, there was little she could do to quell the rumor. 

Unknown to the girls, though, Alexis was terrified, because even if it was one of the boys she'd been out with, they would now expect her to fuck them. Her carefully laid plans of saving herself for that special boy might go up in smoke. 

If, of course, they won the championship. Which wasn't likely, right? 

Sure, they'd been doing better than usual, but how likely was it that they'd win this year? The last time they'd won the championship had been over 20 years ago. They almost always did well, but winning? That was a different thing. She decided not to worry about it. 

Until they made the playoffs. 

And then made the quarterfinals. 

And then crushed Justin to get into the semifinals. 

The night they beat undefeated Whitney JC, and were announced as one of the two best teams in the Country, was at once one of the happiest and most panic filled nights she'd ever experienced. They were now the team that would play the winner of the game between East Central and other JCs... for the Championship ... and for Alexis's virginity. 

That was the night that, after the celebration, when she finally got home, she went to see her brother Sam. 

Sam was on the team. He was the starting center, in fact. He would have as good an idea as anyone of what their chances were against the two teams they might have to play. She changed into her nightgown, which consisted of a pair of panties and what used to be an oversized T shirt. Now it came only to the tops of her panties. Her nipples showed through the shirt, but she didn't notice that. Not around home. 

He was listening to music while he played a computer game, wearing only a pair of gym shorts because the heat was on high. Neither of them had to go anywhere the next day, so neither was in a hurry to get to bed. Besides, they were still dealing with the remnants of the adrenaline rush both had experienced during the game. She didn't knock. Neither of them ever did. He looked up. 

"Hey" he said, his voice neutral. They had, at one time, been the best of friends, but had drifted apart since they got into JC. Since Sam was a year younger than his sister, he had expected her to prep him for college and pave his way into the popular crowd. 

She hadn't, and it had hurt his feelings. He had made his own way, getting the respect he wanted by being a solid player and a good student. He too planned on going to college, but it was for Agriculture. He planned on working for his Aunt Judy on her farm after college. If Football would put him through college, so much the better. 

Then he'd begun hearing the rumors about his sister being a slut. He watched her for a long time, trying to figure out if the rumors were true or not. He didn't see any real evidence to support them. He knew bullshitting when he heard it, and the guys who claimed to have screwed her were bullshitting. That much he believed. 

But she never batted an eye, never asked him to crush some guy's gonads for lying. She just wagged her pretty ass as she walked down the hallway, and wore string bikini's in the summer. One time he'd snuck into her room while she wasn't there and gone through her stuff. He had not found any birth control pills. All the panties he'd found were plain functional cotton or rayon panties, nothing special. He found very few bras. She hated them and when she had to wear one, wore a sports bra. There was nothing like Victoria's Secret type stuff that would tease a guy. 
Old 06-05-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All about my little SISTER

In short he was confused about what she was really doing. He'd heard the rumor about what she was going to pay off after the championship win, but like her he'd doubted she'd have to pay off at all. 

But when she came into his room, looking unsettled, and even a little afraid, he had a pretty good idea why. 

Alexis paced. "Hey" she said automatically. She turned around and said, "Great Game". 
He nodded. "I almost missed a snap. But I got it there in time." 

She hadn't heard a word he'd said, and it showed. 
"I need to ask you a question," she said. 

"Let me guess" he said. "You want to know if we're going to take the championship." 
"How'd you know that was it?" she asked him, surprised. 

"You look nervous and I'm on the team. I know about the payoff, just like everybody else. You want to know if you're going to have to pay up." 

She blushed and looked down. 

"Yeah," was all she said. 
"What's the big deal?" he said. "According to what I hear you've been falling over backwards for everybody who goes out with you." 

He didn't mean it to sound cruel, but it did. Part of his problem was that the linemen, who made every win possible, never got anything from the cheerleaders, and it pissed them off. It was an old saying: "Linemen always get screwed, but never by the girls." 

He could tell immediately, though, that something was bad wrong. His sister, his big sister, a year older than him, wise and worldly, began to leak huge crocodile tears that ran down her flawless tanned cheeks right in front of him. 

"Hey!" he said, putting down the earphones and standing up. "Come on, what's wrong Alexis? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He walked up to her and, to his amazement, she threw herself at him, hugging him tight. 

"I .. don't .. do .. all those ... things .. I'm .. I've .. never" she sobbed so hard she couldn't talk. 

Sam hugged her close and tight. "Hey, whatever it is it's okay," he said soothingly. "If you want me to break anybody's legs or something, just say the name. What's got you so upset? Is it me?" 

"Noooo," she sobbed "Except that you believe it all too." She burst into tears again. "I .. th..th..thought you ... knew .. me better .. than ...thaaaat," she bawled. 

Sam began to get a glimmer of what she was upset about. "You mean ... all those guys ... they were lying?" 

She nodded, sniffling and he held her tighter. 

"I do have some legs to break!" he growled. 

Alexis shook her head. "No. It's as much my fault as it was theirs. I let them lie about me because ... well because it's just easier to deal with that than have everybody think you're Miss Goody Two Shoes." She stamped her foot, just barely missing his. "How many popular girls do you know who have a reputation for being virgins?" Her eyes flashed. 

"You mean you've never ...?" 

She shook her head emphatically. 

"Not ever?" he asked. 

"No," she said in a very small voice and began sniffling again. "But if we win that stupid game next Saturday I'll have to and I don't think I want to and ..." she started to cloud up again. 

"Not even one little time?" mused Sam, finding it hard to believe that his sexy older sister had never had sex even once. 

"Samuel So Shiok. You take that back this instant!" she snapped. 

He held up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay, I didn't mean it. Don't get your panties in a wad. Besides, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." 

"Yes I do" she moaned. "If I don't come through the whole school will find out and then they'll figure out why and nobody will ever talk to me again and my whole life will be ruined!" 

"Well why did you agree to do this in the first place?" he asked, confused, now. 

"I didn't!" she yipped. "Somebody started the rumor and it grew and grew and now I've gotten sucked into it!" she moaned. 

"So what are you going to do?" 
"Are we gonna win?" she asked, anguish in her voice. 

"I think we are. Yes. We are so fired up about this. I think we can take either team," he said, truthfully. 

"Shit!" she swore. 
Old 06-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Sam raised an eyebrow. He'd never heard his sister use that word before. She really was upset by all of this. 

"Look," he said. "I'll just talk to the guys and tell them that it's just too cheap a deal ...No! Wait! I have a great idea! We tell them our parents heard about the deal and they're going to send you off to a convent if we win." 

Alexis smiled at him and her heart warmed. He cared, even if he was stupid. 

"Nice try, Einstein" she said. "But if Mom and Dad really did hear about this do you think for even one instant that they'd even let me stay on the squad? Much less go to the game." 

He was downcast. "Yeah, I guess you're right. It was a stupid idea." 

She hugged him back. "No, it was a sweet idea. I'd forgotten how thoughtful you can be." She was quiet for a while. "What happened to us Sam?" she sighed. "We used to have such a good time together." 

"I don't know" he said. "You went to J C and just seemed to forget all about me." 

"That's not true" she said, shocked. "I'mproud of you." 

"You never introduced me to any girls, you never introduced me to any of the guys your age - some of them didn't even know I was your brother until I tried out for the team - you never invited me on any of your dates ... nothing," he said. 

The shocked look was still on her face. "Oh Sam, I'm so sorry. I've been such a bitch, trying to be popular and all that crap. Can you forgive me?" 

"Sure, but now that I know how you really feel, I'm going to have to do something about this bet thing. I can't let some guy pork my sister because he thinks she's a slut, when in fact she's not one at all." 

"Maybe we won't win," she said glumly. 

"I wouldn't count on that," he said. "Don't worry, if worse comes to worse you can always claim you caught Herpes or something." He laughed at the look of horror on her face. "It might stop all the guys from trying to get in your pants" he grinned. 

"Yeah, and our parents wouldn't hear about that, now would they?" she said sarcastically. "I'll think of something. Try not to help me unless I ask for it, okay, Einstein?" 

They both laughed then and hugged again. Sam couldn't help but notice the body that every other boy in school dreamed about. Her big breasts were soft and natural feeling against his chest, and her hips were round and sexy. His cock stiffened almost instantly. 

Alexis felt her brother's penis poke her in the front of her panties, right above her pussy. She pushed him back and looked down at the bulge in his shorts. "Samuel!" she squealed, "not you too!" 

He grinned sheepishly. "Sorry Alexis. Don't hate me for being a guy. I hugged a beautiful girl who I like very much, who just happened to be close to naked. My little head doesn't know the difference between 'sister' and 'woman'." 

"I guess not!" she said, but there was no heat in her voice. She was even flattered a little. "Thanks for your shoulder to cry on. See you later." 

Alexis was a little confused when she went back to her room. Lots of guys had hugged her and pushed against her. She didn't let them put their hands on her pussy. She knew how good that felt and she knew that if she let them do that she'd eventually let them do lots more. So her brother's penis was the first warm stiff one that had ever really made good contact with her sex. And the funny part was that it had felt good! 

'Maybe I have a little head too' she quipped to herself. 

The fact was that she couldn't just forget about it. She ended up, like she did on many occasions, sliding her hand into her panties and slipping two fingers into her pussy. A few rubs, several jerks and some pressure on her clitty brought her a nice slow orgasm that put her in the mood for sleep.

Alexis just ignored all the chatter about how they were going to win and she was going to 'get' to fuck the guy who won them the Championship. She tried not to act any different, not knowing how else to act. To most kids she looked like the confident, worldly Head Cheerleader who was going to get her pussy stuffed .. again. There were a whole bunch of boys who wished they'd gone out for the team. 

The night came. It was an away game, played in the big stadium of the new College. There were thousands of fans there from both sides. What should have made Alexis nervous was performing in front of such crowds. But she went through the routines almost mechanically. Practice paid off and the squad did all their tricks and stunts flawlessly. Her mind was on the play on the field. 

Unfortunately, from her perspective, the team was playing flawlessly too. At halftime, Roger, the Quarterback, waltzed up to her in front of the rest of the squad and said "Grease it up Alexis, because I'm going to show you what it's like to be with a real man tonight." He laughed and postured in front of the girls, cupping his basket. 

Video Surprise!!!

RAW
https://openload.co/f/CcwfC2LJ2Qk
https://openload.co/f/p6-VfdFncEo
https://openload.co/f/LfTO1wuVJ08
https://openload.co/f/R_BAwwopgxQ
Old 06-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Alexis somehow maintained her composure and only drawled, "You wish, Roger. But if you really want to win this game you'd better give the ball to somebody else, cause I've seen you run." 

The girls all hooted and screeched as he got red in the face and turned around, muttering "Bitch" under his breath. But he determined, right then and there, that he would carry that ball over the goal line for the winning play, no matter what the coach ordered. He would fuck that bitch, and he'd make her squeal! It didn't seem ironic to him at all that he stuck his hand repeatedly in the crotch of her brother all night. In fact, he wasn't even smart enough to notice that there was something ironic going on at all. 

Their opponent was East Central, and they were good. They didn't have the line that the Mustangs did, but their quarterback could throw. Roger appeared to have the claim on Alexis's pussy when he kept the ball on an end run during the point after and put the Mustangs up by two. But when, late in the final quarter, Freddie, a Mustang linebacker committed a personal foul and the ball was moved halfway to the goal line, East Central was were good enough to score a field goal that put them a point ahead. They were good enough to hold the Mustangs to short advances until there were only 23 seconds left to play. 

The ball was at the fifty, and if the Mustangs could get another 20 yards or so and kick a field goal of their own, the game was theirs. 

But to do it they had to throw the ball. They were out of time outs. 

Alexis's heart was pounding. If the field goal got kicked, she owed her virginity to the kicker, Andy, who was a vain and mean senior who had gotten ugly with her when she turned him down for a date. She couldn't stand the thought of him rutting between her legs. 

Sam snapped the ball and Roger lofted it to Freddie, but he got nailed as he let it go and it was a little high and off course. Like a bad movie, a player from East Central was there and intercepted the ball. All he had to do was fall on it and run out the time. Alexis's heart leapt as high as the guy who caught that ball. 

The player, though, wanted to make a name for himself. He wanted to score. He had visions of glory in his eyes. Maybe there was a pussy bet with his team's cheerleaders. For whatever reason ... he ran. 

Sam and the right guard, Jimmy, had often worked together to run down the man with the ball. They reacted and headed for the ball. Jim got there first and hit the guy hard on the front of the thighs. The ball carrier, thinking he could hurdle Jim, didn't hurdle high enough and Jim caught him in one of those plays you see on "Ouch, that had to hurt" videos. The ball popped free as the carrier from East Central did a somersault and landed flat on his back. 

As the whole stadium could plainly see, the ball had come out of his hands before he hit the ground. 

It was a free ball. 

Sam had watched Jim hit the guy. He thought it was over, but to his never ending surprise, the ball suddenly appeared in the air right in front of him. 

Instinct made him grab it. 

Training made him run. 

Knowing that if he made this score his team would win and his sister's virginity would be safe made him vicious. 

He broke three tackles and got one good block. 

24 seconds after he snapped the ball, he carried it over the goal line. 

It seemed like the whole world exploded. The celebration started immediately and Sam was carried all over the field by his teammates. It took an hour before enough order could be established to get the kids back on the bus and headed home with their trophy. 

Sam was holding court in the front of the bus. Alexis was in the back with some of the girls. Roger stood up and said, "I'm going to go back there and get my winnings". Somebody said, "What winnings?" and Roger answered, "I got the last points of the game that weren't done by her brother, so I get that pussy!" 

It got very quiet in the front of the bus. Word reached the back what was happening and Alexis froze. 

Sam said loudly, "If I recall, the rights to that pussy, Roger, go to the man who scored the winning points. That would be me Roger, so it seems to me that I get to decide who gets that pussy." 

It was deathly quiet now. Sam went on and the whole bus heard him. 

"And Roger, buddy, I am sorry to say this, but you are most definitely not going to be the guy I award my rights to!" 

Laughter exploded and Roger seethed. 

"Fuck you Sam" he shouted. "And I'll fuck your sister too!" He headed toward the back of the bus. It got quiet again and everybody watched as Roger approached Alexis. "You're mine, bitch!" he shouted. 
Old 07-05-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Several things happened. Sam jumped up and followed Roger down the aisle. No one tried to stop him. Alexis, who was sitting on the aisle, brought her tennis-shoed foot up and snapped it forward into Roger's balls. He had changed into street clothes and no longer had on a cup. She was a healthy girl, with strong cheerleader legs. Two of the cheerleaders, finally coming to their senses, stood up and hovered over Alexis protectively. 

Roger went down like a sack of cement. His piteous groans were music in Alexis's ears. Several people laughed. Sam stopped. In the dark no one could see the shock on his face. 

Alexis stood up slowly. "Sam?" she said sweetly. You could have heard a pin drop. "My pussy is my own, and I'll be the one to decide who gets it and who doesn't. You can go sit down now little brother." 

It was a riot after that. People laughed and cried and gave Sam a hard time, talking to him in falsetto voices, mimicking his sister, but he didn't care. He knew by the tone of her voice that she wasn't mad at him. They left Roger where he was. He eventually got up and hobbled back to the front of the bus, but the snot was gone from his manner. 

4 hours later Alexis and Sam got in their old car and Alexis drove them home. It was quiet in the car, but it was an easy quiet, after all the noise and confusion of the night. They expected their parents to be home. They had driven to the game with a bunch of other parents, and should have been back long ago, but the house was dark. The phone was flashing at them when they went in. It was a message from their mother. A bunch of the parents had decided to celebrate and had rented motel rooms to stay the night because they were all going to get roaring drunk. She cautioned them not to do the same and hung up. 

Sam was lying on his bed, reading and listening to music to fall asleep to when Alexis came in his door. She was wearing a T shirt that fit better and hung to her thighs. He pulled the headphones off. She looked delicious in the shirt, with her hair down, out of the ponytail she'd been wearing. While she'd gotten ready for bed, a most strange thing had happened as she thought about everything that had happened. Whether it was relief that she hadn't had to spread her legs for some boy, or the overwhelming sense of gratitude for her brother, whatever the reason she had come to a decision that would have shocked her to the core if she'd had time to think about it. But she didn't take time to think. She just made a decision.

She'd finally identified a boy she loved enough to give her virginity to. 

"Hey" he said. 

"I came to thank you" she said, walking toward him. 
"No problem. Who'd have thought it?" he quipped. 

"No, I mean it Sam, you saved me, and I love you for it." Her eyes were liquid in the dim light thrown by his reading lamp. 

She was standing right by the bed now. The light highlighted her nipples in the shirt and she smelled good. Sam groaned inwardly as he felt his cock start to do its thing. He put the book down, open, across his gym shorts. 

"Like I said, no problem." 

Alexis leaned over and very deliberately kissed her brother on the lips. Hers were warm and soft. His were tight and surprised. Her tongue flicked out and licked the crease of his lips, seeking entry. He gasped and her tongue darted into his mouth. Her hand came to rest on his hard stomach and slid lower, heading for his stiffening cock. 

When her hand hit the waistband of his shorts she broke the kiss. But her hand kept going. While she stared him in the eyes, her hand slid under the elastic, through the nest of hair and onto his cock. In the time it took her to do all this, he was rock hard. 

"Alexis" he breathed. "What are you doing?" 

"I'm paying off on the bet, little brother," she said, slowly fisting his cock and stroking it once. 

"You .. you can't do that," he gasped. 

"Why not? You won the game. You scored the winning points. You are the victor and I am the spoils." She stroked him again and his hips moved. It felt fantastic to have her hand on him. 

"You don't have to do this Alexis," he huffed. "Remember? I saved you. You don't have to do anything," he moaned. 

"I know you saved me. You saved me twice. Once from that horrible Ricky Ang, and again from Roger on the bus. And I love you for it, and I want to show you how much I love you for it." Her hand disappeared from his shorts and she lifted the T shirt. She was naked underneath it. 
Old 07-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
bigcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here now.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hounddogy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Pls cont.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
zalada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SDavage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 07-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Sam hissed a breath. He knew she was gorgeous, but he'd never seen her like this. Her breasts were round and heavy, sagging just a little. The nipples were upturned and looked off in slightly different directions. They were hard and long and mouth watering. Her flat stomach drew the attention to her sparse blond bush. It was trimmed to a thin line of hair that allowed her to wear all those teeny bikinis. Below that were her pouting pussy lips. They were swollen now, and had a sheen that made them look slightly wet. 

"Sam," she said softly. "I meant what I said on the bus. My pussy is mine, and I'll give it to whom I want. And I want to give it to you Sam, for saving me and for winning the game." 

He lay frozen as she flicked the book off his lap and grasped the waistband of his shorts. She pulled and some automatic reflex made him lift his hips. His rampant prick flopped as it cleared the fabric. It leaned, drunkenly, but was rock hard. It wanted pussy. 

"But Alexis, you're my sisteeeeeeeahhh!" he screamed as her mouth came down on his steely rod. She sucked it lovingly and fondled his balls, hefting them, cradling them, massaging the heavy sack. His hand came to her hair and he gripped it. But he couldn't make himself lift her head off. She sucked on the knob and twirled her tongue all over it before pulling off while sucking it hard. There was a 'pop' sound as she raised her head. 

"I've never done that before Sam, not for anybody." She leaned over and kissed him again. This time his tongue was ready, despite the fact that her mouth had just sucked his cock, and he gave it to her as she crawled over his hips and settled her pussy down right on his balls. She pulled back and reached between them for his cock. "And I've never done this before either, Sam" she said as she lifted herself slightly and notched his cock tip in her pussy. "Or this," she moaned as she started letting her weight down. "OOhhhh fuck ... or thiiiiiissssss" she wailed as he felt his cock go in her until her pussy was once again sitting on his balls. 

Sam was a virgin too. Well, he had been. He was in shock. He didn't know what to do. But his little head did. It throbbed, swelled, and the piss slit that was parked right next to the mouth of his sister's womb opened up to make room for a long silver streak of his semen which blasted against her cervical lips and ricocheted into her womb. That was followed by four more healthy virile ropes of sticky sperm that thoroughly coated Alexis's womb walls and filled the end of her pussy. 

Alexis felt the heat and wet of his discharge and knew what it was. She thrilled to the feel of her lover's sperm soaking in her innermost parts. He was still rock hard and she knew that, after the initial pain of entry, it would feel very very good to feel him moving in her. So she fucked him for 60 seconds or so, gasping at the pleasure, before collapsing on him and rolling, pulling him on top of her as she spread her legs. Both of them were athletic and the roll ended up with him still balls deep in her. He was so excited that his hardon had wilted only a fraction. 

His own instincts took over and he mated with his sister. He pounded her until she screamed out her joy, having one orgasm on top of another. He'd just cum, and he had 15 minutes of hardon left in him before he felt the urge to fertilize her again. She was chanting "I love you, oh, Sam I love you, I love you, I love you!" and he groaned as he buried his tool one last time and let his seed flow again into her receptive slot for a second time. 

It was an interesting night. They couldn't get enough of each other. Alexis had always had a hot pussy, and she'd been right that if she let boys touch it she'd have let them fuck it. When Sam discovered how sensitive her nipples were he took great delight in getting her through an orgasm just by touching and sucking them and not touching her anywhere else. They mated 4 times that night, and each time she welcomed his heavy, rich seed into her innermost depths.

For months after that, if he could get to her nipples, she'd spread her legs for him, even if she was mad at him when they started. 

But he didn't have to try very hard to get Alexis to spread her legs for him. She still went out on dates, but when she got home, her pussy was his and he regularly fucked it. And spurted in it. Like many young people, they thought nothing would happen. 

It did, however. A biologist would say, "It did, of course." 

Her college plans went on hold when her belly began swelling. She and Sam knew whose baby was growing and would soon be kicking in her, but all the kids in school just nodded their heads and said "The slut got what was coming to her. 

There was a sudden dearth of boys who would claim to have gotten into her panties, since no one wanted to be named the father. 

Alexis, interestingly enough, wasn't all that upset about the ... development. She didn't mind being pregnant, if only because that meant no boys wanted to take her out any more and she got to spend more time at home with Sam. 

Her parents were pretty angry about it, but when Aunt Judy maintained that there was a permanent place for Alexis at the farm, with room for children, Alexis just smiled.

10 months after... ....... ....

Little Kevin was 4 years old, and was playing cowboy when a car drove into the yard. Kevin, not afraid of anybody, walked toward the car. A tall man got out and smiled at him. Suddenly, Kevin's mamma came running out of the house and almost knocked the man down hugging him and kissing him and yelling "Sammmm..." at the top of her lungs. Aunt Judy came out on the porch and shook her head in a way that Kevin would someday know meant she had just found out something she thought was true, was actually true. 

Then mamma was squatting in front of him. "Kevin, honey, I want you to meet your daddy. He just graduated from college and he's going to live with us now. Isn't that great? And you can have a baby sister and a baby brother and another baby sister and ..."

Kevin didn't know about all those babies crawling around the place, but the way his papa was kissing his mamma looked like they were having a good time. 

He went to join them and get a hug of his own.

The End....want to continue more... ...?

Videos:

RAW
https://openload.co/f/8sK050mIhoA
https://openload.co/f/tG8UQAlVNGQ
https://openload.co/f/Abx_HRr_IdQ
https://openload.co/f/7PRyAYrNa_U
Old 08-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Continuing with another HOT story of sister Alexis..... .... ......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It was Friday night, and rather than being out with his friends, Sam was doing his homework. That wasn't all that unusual for Sam. He was a good student. But the real reason he had stayed home that night was that his sister was having some of her friends over for a sleepover. Sam loved his sister's sleepovers because he always got some peeks at the girls, who wore little at these events, and were careless about running around naked from time to time.

Alexis's friends were hot too. For that matter, Sam was an equal opportunity peeper. Alexis might be his sister, but she was pretty hot herself and he had had many good beat-off sessions after seeing her naked. He couldn't wait until they got back from wherever they had run off to, screaming at the top of their lungs about some special secret.

Half an hour later his mother stuck her head in his room. "Sam? We're leaving now. Are you sure you don't want to go with us?" His parents were going up to KL to spend the weekend with his Aunt Judy and her husband. "No thanks, Mom. I've got this project I need to get done for school and I think I can get it knocked out if no one bothers me this weekend." 

He had a project, OK. Rachel was coming over for the sleepover. She was the head cheerleader for the football team and he had never seen her naked before. Just in preparation for her visit he had drilled two new holes. One let him see into the bathroom from the attic and the other let him see Alexis's bed in her room next door to his.
Two hours later he was reading in bed when he heard them stampede into the house, screaming and giggling, making enough noise for 20 girls instead of the 4 he knew were there. His door banged open and he jumped as the object of his latest jerk-off fantasy bounded into the room.

"SAM!!!" squealed Rachel, her boobs swaying nicely as she gasped "You won't BELIEVE what your sister did!" 

Sam didn't have time to respond before Alexis grabbed Rachel's shirt and jerked her back into the hallway. "NO WAY are you going to tell him Rachel" she yelled but she grinned as she leaned into his room, grabbed his doorknob and slammed the door shut on her way out. 

Neither of them seemed to have noticed that he was lying there with only a pair of silk boxers on, his dick a big lump in the front.

Sam bounded out of bed and went to the new hole into Alexis's room. He knew they'd be changing into their nightgowns, and he might get to see some skin when they did. 

He put his eye right up next to the wall. 

There, right in front of him, was a pair of jeans-clad hips and as he watched, the jeans slid down over those hips, taking a pink pair of satin panties with them. 

A bare butt was only 2 feet in front of his eyes! 

Then the owner of that fine ass bent over to remove the jeans and panties and he got a perfect view of downy blond hair surrounding a pair of pouting pussy lips as the girl lifted one leg and then the other to remove the clothing.

Black. 

It had to be Jessica. His sister's hair was jet black and Rachel's was reddish brown. The bare ass moved away from him and he heard Jessica's voice say "Does it hurt?" 

Alexis's voice answered "Not really, but it itches!" 

What was going on? 

Then Jessica's body cleared the hole and Sam gasped. There, standing beside her bed, was Alexis and she was buck naked! She was facing him, leaning over, looking down and her hands were at her ... pussy.

It looked odd somehow. 

There was something wrong with the patch of black hair there. Alexis's finger prodded at her pubic hair and he gasped again as he realized her finger was touching not hair, but a small tattoo where hair should have been. She was too far away to see what it was, but the idea of some guy staring right at his sister's pussy as he put that tattoo there made Sam's dick stiffen and leak. 

Rachel spoke "He said to put lotion on it. Maybe that will make it feel better. Oh Alexis that is SO HOT!" she squealed. 

Jessica chimed in again "What did it feel like when he shaved that area? Did it make you wet?" 

All three girls squealed again but then Alexis said "I was SO EMBARRASSED. He wanted to shave the WHOLE THING, but I couldn't take it. It was bad enough when he BREATHED on my pussy." 

More squealing and giggling.

Unfortunately, about that time all three girls put on their nightgowns. Sam groaned as he tried to stand up and found that he was stiff from crouching down by the hole. His dick was rock hard too. He'd have to do something about that.

He had to beat off twice before he could get to sleep.

The next morning Sam woke up early and was wide awake. He knew since his parents were gone he'd have to fix his own breakfast. He decided to make pancakes and watch cartoons. Without thinking, he went to the kitchen dressed only in his jockey shorts. He was standing at the stove when he heard a noise and turned to find Jessica standing there, eyes wide, staring at him. She was still dressed in her nightgown, which was really just a XXL T shirt that came down to her thighs. He remembered seeing her put it on the night before and knew she hadn't put on panties. About the time he felt his dick lurch, he realized he was in only his undies. If his dick got hard she'd see it for sure. He decided to try to control himself and bluff it out.

"Hey Jessica" he said, and then turned around to flip the pancake.

"H-H-Hi Sam" Jessica stammered.

"You want a pancake?" He didn't turn around.

"Um ... sure ... I guess."

He thought he might pull it off by serving her the pancake that was in the pan and then going to his room to get dressed, but before he could do that he heard Alexis and Rachel coming down the stairs.

They too were wearing T shirts and who knew what else. They greeted Jessica and then Rachel squealed.

"Hey Alexis, what's your brother doing in the kitchen half naked?"

"Oh he does that all the time. He's a real dweeb. He thinks he's Charles Denown or something and that the girls will think he's buff." Alexis loved to put him down.

He heard Jessica whisper "He IS pretty buff!" 

Then Rachel added in a louder whisper "Yeah and he's got a cute butt too!" and then all three girls squealed and laughed.

Alexis yelled "Turn around, stud, and let us have a look at the good parts." And all the girls were shrieking again. 

Sam tried to keep from blushing, but it didn't work and he knew the back of his neck and his ears were probably bright red. He bent over the frying pan, but the pancake was getting really dark. He was going to have to do something soon.

"Ha Ha Ha" he said, not turning. "What a comedian. You guys want some pancakes?" It was all he could think to do.

To his surprise all three said "YES, we're starving" and they bustled around the kitchen getting plates, milk and so on before sitting at the table.

They immediately put their heads together, whispering. When Sam heard the words "last night" he figured they were talking about Alexis's tattoo. He heard Alexis say that it hurt a little, and that it itched too. 

He stole glances at them to see what they were doing. He idly noticed that Rachel's boobs were straining against her shirt, and he could see her nipples. 

Then he noticed that Alexis's breasts were clearly defined in her own T shirt. He thought again about the tattoo and suddenly realized his dick was fully erect. 

He looked down in horror and saw it straining against the thin fabric of his jockey's.

By now he had cooked up six pancakes, but he couldn't turn around to serve them or the girls would see his hardon. Suddenly Rachel was standing beside him. "Where are those pancakes?" she said. 

Then she saw the front of his shorts. 

She squealed and pushed him away from her. "Alexis! Look at your brother! Look at his shorts!" She grabbed his shoulders and turned him. He tried to resist, losing the pancakes on the floor in the process and almost dropping the plate.

By the time he had that under control he was facing his sister and Jessica. 

They were both staring at what his stiff dick was doing.

"Wow" said Jessica in a hushed voice. "It's bigger than I thought."

"Yeah" Alexis said in a sort of dreamy voice. Then she realized what she'd said and she yelled "YOU PERVERT!!! What are you doing standing around like that in front of my friends?"

"I wanna see it!" yelled Rachel.

"No Way!!" squealed Jessica.

Sam put the plate down and covered his bulge with both his hands. He began edging toward the door.

"Drop your drawers!" yelled Rachel gleefully. She began chanting that over and over. Jessica joined in nervously, at first, and then she was jumping up and down yelling even louder than Rachel. Alexis stood there, stunned, as her two best friends demanded that her brother actually show them his stiff young prick.

What the heck? 

Why not? 

She moved to block his escape.

Sam looked at his sister, pleading with his eyes.

"No way, brother dearest" she said sternly. "You brought this on yourself. Now you have to pay the price." She began chanting right along with her friends.

Sam couldn't believe it. All three girls were yelling, telling him to show them his cock! He couldn't think because of the noise. 

Finally he yelled at the top of his lungs "OKAY!!!"

There was almost instant silence as the girls held their breath to see what he would do. Sam looked around again but saw there would be no escape. He took a breath, thumbed his waistband, and then bent over, sliding his shorts clear to his ankles. 

He stood up, his face red. 

His DICK stuck out at the girls, plain to see.

The reaction was something none of them expected. The girls froze, their mouths open as they gazed at the first engorged penis any of them had seen clearly. 

It was about 7 inches long, and bent slightly to the left. The head was pointed and slim, giving way to the shaft which was much larger in diameter. The head was almost purple and dark, while the shaft was much lighter. Beneath his rod hung his balls, loose and drooping, though full of juice.

He looked undeniably ... male. 

Whatever the girls had expected to feel, they were all taken by surprise. Rachel and Jessica felt quivers between their legs and both immediately wished they were alone so they could masturbate.

Alexis, though, was affected even more. 

First she felt the same tingle in her pussy, then warmth, as her juices began to flow. 

Then she felt weird that she could feel that way about her brother's cock. 

Then she found herself examining it more closely. She caught herself licking her lips! She couldn't believe she was hot for her own brother's cock!

"Wow" Jessica said again. That broke the spell.

"Can I touch it?" Rachel said.

"RACHEL!!" both other girls squealed.

"Can I?" she was serious!

Sam had seen the lust in the eyes of all three girls, and, strangely, it had brought him almost complete self control. He felt like a snake that had mesmerized three birds. All thought of being made fun of was gone. He pulled the shorts back up over his cock.

"Maybe" he said firmly. All three girls looked at him, incredulous. "You've seen me. If you want to touch it, I get to see you." He looked at them like he hadn't said anything out of the ordinary at all.

"No way!" whispered Jessica.

Sam pulled the front of his shorts down until his light brown pubic hairs were showing. He heard hisses of indrawn breath from the direction of the girls. "It's only fair" he said as his finger swirled around in the hair.

Suddenly the three girls had their heads together, whispering, squealing and arguing. He heard, variously "I couldn't do that", "you can't be serious", "what could it hurt?" and "Do we get to touch it, or just look at it?" It went on, getting softer as they talked.

Finally Alexis turned around and said "OK, we'll do it." Then it took a minute for them to decide who would start. Finally they agreed to all take off the same thing at the same time, so no one would be naked first.

Sam couldn't believe it was happening. He watched, licking his lips as Alexis reached under her shirt and lowered a pair of blue panties. "Rachel and Jessica aren't wearing any" she said by way of explanation.

They all looked at each other, grasped their T shirts by the shoulders, and began pulling them up. Sam's cock gave a lurch as three young pussies came into view.

One was carpeted with light brown hair, one with black and the other, of course, jet black as night.

There, now close enough to be seen, was Alexis's tattoo in its small round shaved area. Now he could see that it was a small dragon, curled on itself, breathing fire toward her pussy lips.

Then his eyes followed as their breasts came into view.

Rachel, with the brown pussy hair, had large round breasts that stuck out proudly from her frame. They were tipped with dark brown areolas and nipples. 

Jessica, the black, had smallish breasts with upturned nipples, all pink, almost invisible against her milky white skin. 

His sister's breasts were cones. Her areolas were dark red and puffy, sticking out from her breast flesh like smaller breasts. He knew there were nipples on them, but they were impossible to see from where he was. 

All three girls lifted their shirts clear and, as one, dropped them on the floor. Jessica was breathing hard, her cheeks flaming red, ready to bolt at the slightest provocation. Alexis's mouth was frozen in an "o" and she was panting a little too. Rachel was leaning forward and one of her hands played with her pubic hair. She spoke. "Well? We did what you said. Now you again!"

Sam bent over as he slid his shorts down to his ankles. He stepped out with one foot and then slowly stood back up, facing the girls. His boner was rampant, sticking up at the ceiling at a 45 degree angle. It was angry red, and the veins stood out on it's surface starkly. The glans was shaped like an acorn, narrow at the tip, but swelling outward at the back. Right behind it his dick shrunk to half that size, but quickly widened back out as it approached his nest of pubes. 

It looked dangerous. 
Old 08-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
alee is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story bro.... pls continue.....
Old 08-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story !! Superb !! Camping here ....
Old 08-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Below all this hung his balls, their sack loose in the heat of the house, but obviously full of sperm. 

They looked dangerous too. 

"Oh wow" whispered Jessica.

Rachel took a step forward. Then another, her eyes wide. "It's ... it's ... I've never seen anything like it." she said, her voice shaking.

Alexis didn't say anything. But her hand went to her pussy.

Rachel got closer and closer. "Can I touch it now?" she said, as if she thought he might actually say "no".

"Yes" he said simply. Her hand came up and slid along the side of it, then grasped the body behind the head. She squeezed a little and a bead of clear liquid oozed out the hole in the tip. 

Jessica had come closer too. "There is no WAY that thing would fit inside a girl." she said, staring at his prick.

Sam knew that if he pushed things, he might just get his dick wet. 

He wanted to get his dick wet. 

He pushed his dripping prick at Rachel's face.  

She was frozen. 

His dick touched her cheek, smearing the precum in a line. "Ohhhhhhh" she moaned. Her face twisted and then she was kissing and licking the tip of his cock. 

"I always wanted to do this" she whispered.

Sam pushed her back. She fell on the floor, her legs splayed. He crawled in between. 

"And I always wanted to do this" he husked as he poked his prick at her unprotected pussy.

"NO!" squealed Jessica.

"NO!" yelled Alexis.

"Yesssssssss" groaned Rachel as he slid his teen prick into her teen queen pussy.

"HE'S FUCKIN' YOU RACHEL!" yelled both other girls.

"Ohhhhhhh" said Rachel "He's fuckin' me sooo good."

Sam pushed his dick all the way in Rachel and she thrust her hips up off the floor. He was buried all the way in her. He lay on top of her then, feeling her large round soft breasts pushing at his chest. He began to thrust in and out of her, lunging into her, porking her good. 

"Feels good Rachel" he panted.

"Sooo good" she panted back.

"Cumming sooon" husked Sam. "Going to cum in your pussy Rachel."

"Nooooooo" squealed Jessica.

"Nooooooo" yelled his sister.

"Yesssssss" groaned Rachel and his prick jumped and jerked as he shot long greasy ropes of sticky cum right up into her pussy. "I can feel it!" she yelled. "Cumming in my pussy! You dirty boy, you're cumming in my pussy."

"Yeaaaahhhhhhh" he groaned as his prick shot it's last. He rolled off of Rachel, kissing her as he did. His teen dick was still hard. 

"That was great Rachel" he said. "Thanks". 

She smiled prettily at him. "That was cool." she said. 

"Can I fuck you again some time?" he asked. 

"You bet" she said happily. 

The two lovers looked at Jessica and Alexis. Both of them had their fingers in their pussies and were hot faced. 

"You let him FUCK you!" said Alexis. 

"You let him shoot in you!" squealed Jessica. "You shouldn't have done that."

"But it was SOOOO HOT!!" finished Alexis.

Sam had just cum, but he was so horny he was still hard. He looked at his sister with hot eyes. "Come here sis" he said and he pulled her on top of him. Her naked titties scraped across his chest and he rolled until he was on top of her.

"SAM!" she shrieked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm so horny!" he yelled. "I'm going to do it to you Alexis."

"No no!" said Alexis. "You can't! You're my BROTHER! You can't put it in me Sam"

"Oh yes I can" growled Sam as he put his knee between hers and then pried her legs apart. He ducked his head and sucked her hot turgid nipple. 

"Awwwwww" Alexis moaned as an electric surge went from that nipple to her pussy. It felt so nice. He was crawling higher. 

What was that touching her pussy lips? 

WAS IT HIS COCK? 

She took in a breath to yell, to scream, to make him get off.

His cock nosed between her slippery lips. They were all gooey from watching him fuck Rachel. 

They didn't know it was her brother's cock. 

They spread apart in welcome. 

Her breath came out as "Saaaaaaaammmmmm" as he lunged, sk$$$$$ng her defenseless pussy, ravaging it, plunging all the way in. 

Her cherry was popped in an instant. He plunged deeper! His cock burrowed into her cervix. 

It spat a glob of juice! 

Sam was sperming his sister!

Alexis didn't know what to do. It hurt when he jammed it in her. She spread her legs wide, trying to make more room, to lessen the pressure. All that did was let him push deeper. 

She was going to cry. 

She was going to scream. 

It was rape! 

Then he pulled out and slashed back in. 

"Ooof" Alexis grunted and her clitty was smashed. 

"NO!" she grunted. He pulled out and pounded back in again.

"Don't" she huffed. Now he was rutting in her, pounding her poor pussy. 

"Stop" she barked. 

She realized there was no pain any more. Each time he punched into her, her clitty yipped for joy! 

His big old cock felt GOOD! His nasty, knobby dick was making her CREAM! 

Her cries blended together as he pounded her and she found herself yelling "DON'T STOP ... NO, DON'T STOP" She heard her mouth betraying her. 

"You're fucking me Sam ... you're sticking your dick in me Sam."

He huffed back "Yeah Alexis and you feel GOOD sis!" 

He poked her some more. "I'm going to cum Alexis ... I'm going to shoot sis ... in your pussy sis."

"Oh you can't" she wailed. "Not in my pussy Sam. Not like you did to Rachel! You can't ... CUM IN MY PUSSY!!" she yelled as her pussy twitched and her orgasm blew her mind. 

Her pussy knew there was a fat, healthy dick in it, ready to shoot and it squeezed and sucked and massaged that prick until it coughed and spat, splattering globs of thick potent sperm all over inside her. 

Alexis felt it splashing. "Oh Nooooo!" she wailed. 

She knew she was ruined. 

She knew she would have her brother's baby now. 

She knew he was making her pregnant this very instant, shooting all that stuff in her. She felt her pussy jump up at his dick, trying to get it deeper and knew she was lost. 

Her head swam as her orgasm blew all sense out of her head. 

Then Sam kissed her mouth. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and kissed her like a lover. 

And Alexis realized she loved her brother. 

She loved his kisses. 

She loved his cock. 

She loved to feel it shooting off in her. 

She WANTED to have his baby! Her hands slapped his ass, holding him in while he pumped her full of his dangerous sperm.

Sam gasped and collapsed on his sister. "Ohhhh Alexis" he whispered in her ear. "Ohhhhhh honey, I love you so much." 

His dick gave one last little jump and he squeezed out one last blob of goo. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "I know I shouldn't have, but I had to. You were so sexy. You were so beautiful. You were so hot! I had to have you."

"I know" she whispered back. "And I'm glad you did." She kissed him back, scraping her nails across his back, and squeezing him one more time with her pussy muscles. He rolled off of her.

Jessica was speechless, her teen eyes wide. 

There, side by side were Rachel and Alexis, both lying there limp, both smiling big smiles.

Both had Sam's hot spooge leaking out of their pussies! 

Her own pussy was dripping! 

Her fingers were busy busy busy in her poor aching pussy. She looked at Sam fearfully. "You're not going to do that to me Sam!" she yipped. "No sir, no way, not to me."

Sam smiled. "You're right Jessica, I'm all worn out. But you didn't get to cum yet Jessica. I'll help you do that." 

He lunged for her. She squealed and darted away, but she was too slow. Joey caught her and pushed her down between her friends.

Then he dove between her legs. He stuck his face in her pussy. He licked her slick lips. 

She tasted sweet. 

She tasted fresh. 

She tasted like virgin pussy. 

He licked and sucked and then he bit her clitty.

Jessica whooped and hollered. She tried to push Sam's face out of her crotch, but his licking got to her. It felt so good. Nobody had ever licked her down there before. She couldn't believe how good it felt. Suddenly her hands were pulling his hair toward her instead of pushing it away. 

"Oh Sam" she sighed. "You're a dirty boy. You're a bad, bad boy. You should be ashamed of yourself you bad dirty boy." 

She was as surprised as Alexis had been when her hips arched up off the bed, shoving her pussy against his mouth. 

"Saaaaam" she whined. "What are you doing to meeee? What's happening to meeeeeee?" 

Sam was amazed at Jessica. She was as hot as a firecracker! Her pretty black pussy was gushing juice. 

To his surprise he felt that his dick was hard again. He'd never been this horny before - ever. 

He decided to give Jessica a nice hot fuck. 

He decided to do it just like he had with Alexis - just stick it right in her. 

He waited until she shuddered into a huge orgasm and then he pulled off, climbed up, and plugged in. 

Jessica thought she was going to pass out. Nothing had ever felt as good as Sam's mouth on her pussy. 

She was going to get her goodies. 

She was going to feel good. 

She felt it start to happen and spread her legs to give Sam more room to lick and suck her. 

Then, his face was in front of hers. "Saaaaammmm" she complained. She was just getting her goodies. "Don't stop" she huffed. 

Then she felt his prick at her virgin gates. 

"OH NO!" she yipped.

"OH YES!" he barked back.

Jessica used tampons since she was 14. She didn't have a cherry to break. She was super lubed. Sam slid home and it didn't hurt Jessica one little bit. She felt stretched, but that was all. Her orgasm came back right away and she shook and shuddered as it washed through her like waves from the ocean. 

She knew right away that she was going to like this. 

She was going to like this a lot. 

Sam hit bottom and Jessica sighed "Ahhhhhhhhh". 

He ground his dick in her deep and she went "Ooooooooo." He pulled mostly out and she felt every nerve in her pussy shriek with joy when he pushed it back in her. 

"Oh Sam" she moaned "You're fucking me so good". Jessica knew that as soon as this was over she was going to have to find another hard cock and get it stuck in her too. She was going to have to come over to Alexis's house every single day from now on just to get Sam to stick that wonderful long cock in her. 

And somehow she knew it would feel even better when his hot wet cum came spurting up inside her. 

"You going to cum in me Sam?" she moaned. "You gonna shoot up in my pussy?" She pushed her pussy up at him. "You going to make a baby in my belly Sam?"

Sam shuddered. 

He knew he shouldn't. 
He shouldn't have cum in Rachel. 
He shouldn't have shot off in his sister.
He shouldn't put his seed in Jessica either. 

It was wrong. All three of them might get knocked up! 

But he knew he would. 

Cute, black Jessica, with her cute teen pony tail, and her pink nipples. He had to do it. He had to give her his gift. He felt it coming. "Yeeaaahh" he groaned. "Going to do it Jessica. Going to fill you up. Going to give you my stuff."

"OK!" she yelled "I'm ready".

He let the sap rise. One more time his tired sore dick swelled and spat ropes of white seed. He pushed hard. His dick kissed her cervix. Her cervix kissed back, opening just enough to get his shots of semen right inside. Her womb sucked and he shot again. 

Sam was a baby making machine.

The End

Videos:
https://openload.co/f/Qfec9artS3E
https://openload.co/f/23nOlDUYfkI

°°°°°°more Goodies cumming soon°°°°°°°°°°°stay tuned,����️��️��️��
Old 09-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

New Story brothers.......more about my sister, Alexis..... .....
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°° =°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sam was a normal, or at least typical, teenager in many ways. At 17 he loved playing X Box, and was pretty good at it. He could play three sports with relative skill. He did so-so in school, and could have done much better if he'd really tried. He had over 30 sexual fantasies per day. He dreamed about owning a car, but couldn't afford one. He worked to make a little spending money, but not enough to put on a resume. And, he had a sister, though I suppose that's not something that you could call being average. Still, it's important, because he was average in another way. He paid no attention whatsoever to when her birthday was.

It was made easier for him (to forget, that is) because she had married her JC sweetheart 2 months after graduation and moved out, at which time he got her room, which, of course, was bigger than his had been. He had settled into it happily and, to tell the truth, didn't miss her all that much.

That sounds cruel, but it wasn't really. It was more of a survival kind of instinct, which the average guy has inside him, whether he knows it or not.

That had been 11 months ago, and he was also average in-so-far as his attitude about things had changed since then. Life seemed complicated to him, which was also normal. Especially when you have a sister.

For those of you men out there who have a sister, you are quite aware that there are several phases that brothers go through as they grow up.

First, you compete with her for resources in the family. Maybe that's not a phase, exactly, since it lasts the whole time you both live in the same house.

Actually, come to think of it, that happens later too, once in a while, but that's a different phase. Anyway, then there's the phase where she's a pain in the ass, whether she's younger, or older. Doesn't matter. She either wants to tag along (younger) or OMG! it over you (older). In either case, she's a pain in the ass. Then there comes a time when you notice her as a female, as opposed to just a sister. She grows breasts and all the other things you become acutely aware of that make a woman a woman, and, more than likely, she's the one you're most likely to be able to get a peek at when she's naked.

It's not exactly that you think of her as your sexy sister. No, rather it's that she's sexy ... and happens to be your sister. So there is some male interest there, though you'd never admit it to anyone. After all ... she is your sister, and brothers just aren't supposed to think that way about their sisters.

Then she starts to show interest in boys, and eventually she goes out with them. You, of course, get to see her get ready for these dates. That secret knowledge can be invigorating ... and excruciating, not to mention dangerous.

Say, for instance, that she's getting ready for a date and everything is going well. Her hair is working, and she has the right outfit, and her makeup is going on just the way she wants it to. You, as her brother, may be ignored to the point that you can actually stand in the room with her, as she sits in her bra and panties or, if you're extremely lucky, just her panties, and have a conversation with her while you stare at her good parts. Exhilarating! She's looking her best, which you'll remember for later, just in case you need to ease the pressure in the old tube snake.

On the other hand, if things aren't going well as she gets ready, you'd probably be better off being thrown in the lion cage at the zoo at feeding time ... when they're out of food. You don't even have to be in the room to feel her rage at times like that, and she looks for any excuse to vent her anger. And, since she can't vent at the parental units ... guess who's left?

Anyway, whatever happens, you're there when she comes back home. Again, it can be euphoria, or disaster, depending on what happened on her date. If you're like most brothers, the single thing you want to do most is be in a secret place where you can see her undress. This is because you want to see if her bra is still on. You can always hope for the pinnacle of peeping pleasure ... where she drops her skirt, or jeans or whatever, and is no longer wearing panties.

That's good for the next hundred jerk off sessions. Not to mention how good it is for blackmail evidence, should you need that in the future. And, if you have a sister, you'll always need blackmail evidence, sooner or later.

It gets complicated, though, depending on who she went out with. If it was a guy you like, or respect, then her coming home sans panties is just fine. On the other hand, if the guy's a jerk, a bare bush brings the blood to a boil.

Not that there's anything you can do about it. She won't listen to her brother's advice on who not to date. That would be common sense, and we all know how much common sense women have when it comes to picking a guy.

Which brings us back to Sam. He had done all the normal things guys do as his older sister, Alexis, grew up, and dated and all that. It was complicated by the fact that she was a cheerleader, and therefore sought after by many a horny guy. Sam's life was made a little easier by virtue of the fact that she seemed to have reasonably good common sense most of the time. He based that on the three times he actually got into position to see her undress after a date. Two of those times she was wearing her bra when her top came off. All three times she had on her panties and she didn't treat them like they were evidence of something she didn't want their mother to find in the hamper.

Then Randy set his sights on her, and everything went to shit. Randy was one of those guys who tries to get in every girl's panties, whether he likes her or not. He had actually been heard to say "Put a flag over the ugly bitch's face and fuck her for patriotism's sake." Sam knew the guy was lower than whale shit, and he even mentioned that, casually, while Alexis primped for their first date.

"You know Randy is a turd," he'd said helpfully.

"Takes one to know one," Alexis had responded.

"Come on Alex," he'd said seriously. "I mean it. That guy is a snake and I'll be worried about you all night."

Alexis had turned to him, her gaze level.

"First of all, it's none of your business." She had turned back to the mirror, but kept talking. "Second, he's the captain of the football team, and has been offered a scholarship to play football." She stopped talking long enough to expertly apply lipstick. She kissed her image in the mirror. "And thirdly, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." She looked at him in the mirror. "Now get out of here you pervert. As you can plainly see all I have on is my bra and panties."

It had gone downhill from there. For who knows what reason, Alexis had decided that Randy was going to get out of the fuck them and leave them business. She wasn't stupid. She knew his rep. But the way she dealt with it was to keep her legs closed. She let him play just a little, but wouldn't let him do anything that involved semen coming out of his prick. Sam knew this because he overheard her talking to Karen during a sleepover when Karen came over.

Randy, of course, claimed he fucked her brains out every time they went out, which everybody pretty well knew was horse shit, but wanted to believe anyway just because Alexis was a stone fox.

And, oddly enough, it seemed to work. When he couldn't get in her pants, he tried harder and harder until she extracted a ring from him. Even then she didn't let him fuck her. She started blowing him then, but he didn't crawl between her silky white thighs until their wedding night. I, your humble author, know this, because Sam told me. He knew this because ... well ... that's the rest of the story.

So about now you're saying "Well get on with it!"

Don't be impatient. It takes time to tell a story well.

Okay, okay, calm down ... I'll get on with it.

Anyway, suffice it to say that Sam didn't like his brother-in-law, before or after they were related. You could say it was one of those "He's not good enough for my sister," things. You'd be right. Randy wasn't anywhere near good enough for Alexis.

But she married him anyway.

Which is why, after Sam moved into her room and took it over for his own, it was easier to put her out of his mind as a jerk-off fantasy, which made it easier to forget her in general, which made it easier to forget her birthday.

Now, after a year of college, during which Randy got drunk way too often, and missed practices, and destroyed somebody's property and got kicked off the team and lost his scholarship ... and knocked up Alexis ... they had moved back to Henderson Estate and were living in a rental flat that his parents owned. Alexis got a job, while Randy "looked for one" and stayed home with the baby. Even so, Sam got to see a lot more of him than he had ever wanted to.

Which was why Sam thought life was so complicated. He had to be nice to the guy, because he was family. He was an idiot, but he was family. Now, Sam was trying to kill monsters, and his brother-in-law was sitting on the bed behind him drinking one of his father's imported beers. Sam was pretty sure he'd be blamed for that, at least in the beginning.

"Hey, so what are you going to get Alexis for her birthday?" asked Randy.

"Birthday?" asked half of Sam's mind as he instructed his sorcerer to throw a fireball at a group of skeletons in the next room of the castle.

"Don't tell me you forgot your own sister's birthday!" crowed Randy. He liked to make fun of Sam. Sam couldn't figure out why a guy with a year of college would want to hang around with a seventeen year old kid. Unless, of course, it was to be able to make fun of him.

"Of course I didn't forget it," said Sam, his face turning red. "I'll get her something."

"Yeah, sure," sneered Randy. "Hey, I know what you could do. You could donate a night of babysitting for us so I could take her out on the town. You know, I'd wine her and dine her at someplace special ... someplace expensive, and we could do some dancing and we wouldn't have to worry about the kid because you'd be there with him."

Sam wasn't stupid. With Alexis as the only breadwinner in the family, the asshole was spending her hard earned money "showing her a good time" on her birthday. Still, Sam knew his sister well enough to know she loved dancing, and getting away from the baby someplace other than work might be nice for her too.

Of course Sam, being 17 and having that scatter-brain sort of existence, didn't think to tell Alexis about the idea. Her turd husband suggested it to his wife, and, 3 days before the birthday in question, she called her little brother.

"Hi squirt," she said when he answered the phone.

"Hi Alex," he gave his standard greeting. "What's up?"

"Well, Randy wants to take me out on the town for my birthday and when I told him I didn't have a sitter he thought you might be willing to stay with your nephew that night?"

Alexis also believed that she could change her brother from the, "I think you're husband is a prick," kind of guy he was, to someone "less judgmental." What that means to us men is "blind to the truth." Why women think they can change men is beyond those of us who aremen ... but they always think they can.

Sam's first impulse was to be angry that the turd had stolen his birthday present idea before he could suggest it. Then he admitted to himself that it had been Randy's idea, and that made it harder to be pissed off about it.

"Uh ... sure, Alex. I'm kind of strapped for funds for a present anyway. I could make it your birthday present." He said that in a voice that would have suggested he was asking a question, rather than advancing a good idea.

"I know about being strapped for funds, squirt. That would be wonderful," said Alexis.

And the thing was that she sounded like she thought it would be wonderful ... like it was something that did qualify as a present ... something that would mean something to her. And that made Sam feel pretty good about the whole thing.

Alexis went on. "If you do that for me I can afford to get a new dress and get all fixed up and that would just be wonderful." It was quiet as she waited for a response, which of course, Bob didn't make. What guy would respond with excitement to the idea that his sister was going to go out and buy a dress?

So she went on. "Um ... I hate to ask, but Randy's going to be looking for work, and I have Wednesday afternoon off, so I could go shopping then ... if I had a sitter then too..."

Sam thought about it. The babysitting part wasn't any big deal, but he had plans.

"I think I'm supposed to mow Mrs. Ee's lawn Wednesday afternoon," he said. "I'll call her and see if I can do it in the morning."

"Are you sure?" his sister asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be OK," he said. "Besides, now that you're getting all old and decrepit, you might need more time to get from the parking lot to the store and stuff. As your brother I need to be sensitive to your needs."

It was a good dig, and Sam, being 17, was proud of it.

"Well, let's see, little boy," she came back strongly. "I'm going to be nineteen, and that makes you a whole 2 years younger than me, which means I need to get your babysitting services out of the way before you have to start using a walker yourself. OK, it's a deal! Be there at noon. That's when the sun is right up there overhead in the middle of the sky. You think you can remember that squirt?"

Why, oh why were women able to turn a good dig around on a guy without hardly trying?

"I'll set my sun dial," said Sam. But he wasn't upset, really. She sounded pretty happy, and that brought out the old impulses he had felt when she was sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready to go out on a date, and everything was going well.

Sam, like many brothers, enjoyed it when his sister was happy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1