The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
RedVan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Avail..

just drop me a PM once your mailbox is clear....guess everybody going for Tom Yam.....
Old 03-11-2005, 08:33 PM
sinnerX

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Ava

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
bro.. the links to the peektures?
evening to all bros,

PMs already cleared,

pls PM and provide ur details n email address for pics viewing,

thx, happy holiday.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Ava

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerX
evening to all bros,

PMs already cleared,

thx, happy holiday.
Hi bro
can pm her contact and pic at [email protected].
thanks!
Old 04-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
etilious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Avail..

hi... i wonder who drew her first blood!!!

Fann is juz so FANNtastic looking!
if not for my kim chi babe, i will go for her already... gotta reserve my vit M for kimchi...

happy bonking bros
Old 04-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
yoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud of
Smile Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Avail..

Quote:
Originally Posted by etilious
hi... i wonder who drew her first blood!!!
Fann is juz so FANNtastic looking!
if not for my kim chi babe, i will go for her already... gotta reserve my vit M for kimchi...
happy bonking bros
Ya man...she's hot!! oredi booked her on Sunday
Old 04-11-2005, 12:22 PM
johnlee72

yeah.. keen can send pic to my hotmail at : [email protected]

I prefer weekday in the afternoon pls. let me know the rates.

Thanks.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gs2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Ava

threadstarter - pm full.
pls email [email protected]
Old 04-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kakakeke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,pm full again.pls email:[email protected]
Old 04-11-2005, 01:52 PM
sinnerX

Good day everyone,

PMs cleared,

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs2004
threadstarter - pm full.
pls email [email protected]
bro, pics would be sent to u asap.

sorry for any iInconveniences caused.

cheers
Old 04-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
castrol8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, interested in the gal

name john

[email protected]

hp 8115xxxx

pls send the pic n get back to me asap

thks alot
Old 05-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigassman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any FR on her??
Old 05-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
BoHie is Cool - loads of Potential

FANN -- FIRST BLOOD FR

wow must really thanks bro sinnerX for introducing this thai model to me man.. i mean...she rReeaLLly has got the looks + figure
Looks 8.5/10
Figure 7.8/10 firm tits LoL
got the first slot for today..which is first blood as well (sorry for other bros out there who dint beat me to it!)

outside the hotel room i already heard her talking to someone on the fone liao..the voice is sweet(needless to say..got such a nice face liao) ...rang the bell twice and vOila...1 X chiobu infront of me..
took of my clothes...and she kindly led me to the bathroom...on the sight of a standing shower..it was quite a turn off...but everything was different once she stepped in..fully UNdressed...rinse me for awhile and started bbbj(6.7/10) dint really go deeeEp throat ahha but nonetheless...commendable effort
we bathed for a good 10 mins and then headed to the bed..b4 i could get a good footing she already pushed me onto the bed and pounced on me omg..wilddDd...
French for a couple of mins with her hands on my little brother fondling..playing..oHhh that feeling was great...my body was at Full contact with hers..touch her everywhere..and that moaning she gives(8/10) makes you wanna bang her straight away..but hmm..there's still time wad why rush?
about 15 mins of serious hanky panky passed by and i asked her to cap me liao..it's time to finally experience her prowess of riding a guy..
she smartly guided my little brother to her little sister..and WOOWWW tight!! no room to breathe man....damn and she just started bouncing up and down up and down..now she really got me fired up ... immediately flipped her over so taht i'm on top of her now...with the moaning ever increasing in amplitude and she thrusts herself like a machine gun wow...i was really quite shock ...couldn't take it animore...Had to surrender to her my army ..she wins.....but she dint let me off that easily...she grabbed me hard still until like 2 mins later

awhile later she told me she still has 9+ customers for today..hmmm see she so hardworking..give it to her lah..i bang one time enuff liao....put on my clothes and left after bidding farewell...

for bros out there...do not hesitate man...she's worth it..she needs the money so all help abit lah...moreover...130 is still ok for 2 shots sommore...omG i still cant forget her face man..so sooooo pretty!

Overall: 8.4/10
Old 05-11-2005, 02:59 PM
sinnerX

greeting to all bros,

all pm emptied, sorry for any inconvience casued.

promo rates will apply to weekdays if u book by sunday.

sunday only limited slots left, so do confirm your booking early.

as for those bros who had tried her, satisfied with her looks?

do provide some fr to share with other bros here.

thx and regards,

sinnerX.

btw if u wana zap sinnerX pts, do leave ur nick n reasons.

Thx. No point to zap e pts and walk off. Now left 9.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
bjboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe I drew 2nd blood. (Btw, what's the origin of "drawing 1st blood"? Anyone can explain to me?)

10am and a storm was brewing, when I reached Fann (Wong, I wished!), it was already downpouring, thus creating a romantic atmosphere. Not sure why, but rainy day always gives me a nostalgic feeling.

The pictures I received caused me to develop a lot of anticipation along the week to see Fann in person. She was just so beautiful in the photos. *Knock knock* The door opened to a amazing looking girl, dressed in white bra and g-string under a short silky lingerie. I recalled the photo and see the close resemblance, the minor difference is the skin tone and make-up.

We started to chat alot, repeating and altering phrases so that our messages got across. During the chat, I deduced that her profession as a model in Bangkok is genuine. She mentioned penthouse. The shower was thorough, we spent 10 mins of good time in there, bbbj (first for me), frenching..

We took our own sweet time on the bed which I'll spare the details, also it's too much to elaborate in words.

Looks: 9
Boobs: B+ (Firm and solid, not my preference actually), so 6.5.
Figure: Model figure
BBBJ: 7 (First for me, can feel some teeth though)
Frenching: Yes.
Fingering: Yes, for me.
FJ: 9 (She was moaning with pleasure)
Service: 9
Overall: 8.5
Damage: $130 + $10 tip

Another gem like Snow White, great value for money. At this pricing for such top service, the time of $200 (for jap, kor whatever) is over for me. But please take care of her and treat her gently as her schedule is packed with clients, I really have no idea how she will manage so many.

If you find my FR helpful, any up points will be appreciated.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Da Wing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to try this gem from the Land of a Thousand Smiles!

What can I say which has not been reported by my fellow cheongsters. Fann is truly a gem and please do treat her nice and gentle.

She is as beautiful as her photo and a very nice girl to talk to . This is my very FIRST tom yam in Singapore as I generally like to try ang mohs (which we seldom get to taste here in Singapore) and I must say it is certainly very good. Makes you want to go for more. My cravings will probably be changed from vodka to tom yam?? Anyway, to summarise what the other bros have reported about Fann, here are my findings :-

Looks : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 7/10 (I think they are falsies as a bit too firm??)
BBBJ : 7/10
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 8/10 (like her genuine moaning)
RTF : Definitely

Hope this short FR helps the other bros. Again, from my conversation with her, do treat her gently as I gather she is not very season in this line and after only 1 1/2 days here, she is already craving to go home as she is very tired, having to serve 9+ clients a day. Anyway, this is my general opinion and migh differ from the other bros who may not have similar taste as moi!!

Da Wing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1