The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 9
MASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to all
Wink More Local Sets Leaked...?

Some traders asked me why leaked the trade sets... my response: I don't know. They asked me to stop... my response: I don't know.

Actually, that's just 1% of what available. Will do some flashed share more at anytime in the future when i feel like i want to do it... when: i don't know.

Stay tuned, the flash share can come anytime - and as usual - 15mn mega link.

Cheers!
Old 01-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Local Sets Leaked...?

just ignore their message.
Delete the messages.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 12
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

bro masa , still waiting for your password release
Old 01-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Thnaks Bro Masa. Looking forward to the password and future sharing.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support:d:d:d:d
Old 03-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASA View Post
Some traders asked me why leaked the trade sets... my response: I don't know. They asked me to stop... my response: I don't know.

Actually, that's just 1% of what available. Will do some flashed share more at anytime in the future when i feel like i want to do it... when: i don't know.

Cheers!

Ups n thank you.

Cheers
Old 03-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cheers!
up u with my humble 11 points.cheer.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
emque deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyemque deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks in advance! hope your old sets have some re-upload links!
Old 03-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

waiting for your password for previous
Old 03-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 17
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
up u with my humble 11 points.cheer.
up u 8 pts
Old 04-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 21
werewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It seems I missed the first round.. greatly appreciate if any bro can help share it.

Meanwhile, upped bro MASA in advance for next round
Old 04-02-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 10
Sdach is a splendid one to beholdSdach is a splendid one to beholdSdach is a splendid one to beholdSdach is a splendid one to beholdSdach is a splendid one to beholdSdach is a splendid one to beholdSdach is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: More Local Sets Leaked...?

Quote:

Cheers!
Idiot. If I knew you happened to leak like this I will never trade my sets with you. Cant be believe you've gone crazy already. OMG
Old 04-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 18
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Thank you Masa.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
castong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you sir
Old 04-02-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone share the link please?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1