The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Cant blame these people. Love is powerful. For people who have never been in a relationship or married man who married very young or very long, the feeling of puppy love is beyond words can describe. You dont know what u have been missing when such things happened
Quite true.

Then again for me after being burnt three times in love... I'm very guarded with my heart now. Love? Only if it's on my terms, not the girl's.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Quite true.

Then again for me after being burnt three times in love... I'm very guarded with my heart now. Love? Only if it's on my terms, not the girl's.
Definitely.

But when the right one comes along. U will know shes the right one. U just havent found her. Good luck bro.
Old 15-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Ml or ktv or flower girl just have fun with care know a few friends divorce or tio gong tao by them end up married or attached with them and willing monthly give the girls allowance when not really "rich" themselves.
Old 15-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
That's a depressing demonstration of how emotionally deprived SG men are.
Depressing? No. We never know if the guy really got KC or just prefers these women. I've said, some of these MLs are the kind that suit my requirements.
Old 15-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Definitely.

But when the right one comes along. U will know shes the right one. U just havent found her. Good luck bro.
It is almost not possible for me to find a local girl (maybe in most cities). Even my ex who is foreigner is just borderline. For eg: I want to find someone that just want to live day by day, don't care about career, where to find? Many of MLs actually have this mindset. You can say try approaching regular girls at waitresses, retail etc, how much time can you spend with them before you start your move? And then it is also a lower chance. So I guess the guys want to try a simpler target.
Old 15-12-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Some charismatic brother even keep ml as mistress, rented a condo for her to stay, pay for her everything, don’t allow her to work anymore
She just accompany him daily, go yoga, go meet her friends at times
Nice
Erm but that doesn’t guarantee she’s still exclusive to him? She can still F other guys behind his back or meet up with ex customers to hotels or whatsoever places

If i were to give an ML a place to stay and pay for her everything. I would demand for her to be exclusive and belong to me
Old 16-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
nicegentlemanII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cant blame these people. Love is powerful. For people who have never been in a relationship or married man who married very young or very long, the feeling of puppy love is beyond words can describe. You dont know what u have been missing when such things happened
Well said, bro.
Old 16-12-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At the end of the day, you just have to be very clear about yourself lor. Are you willingly to be KC and be swept up with their sweet nothings? If so, then by all means believe and enjoy the hot romance while your $$$ lasts. If not, be clear headed that it is not what it seems to be. No right no wrong, only thing is you myst leave yourself a back road to walk if all hell breaks loose.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Most of the working gals that come to our shore, they are here to earn money to overcome their home financial commitment. If you guy are able to fulfil what she is here for, plus they have good feeling for you. Chances she will stick to you, and you are able to continue to contribute to her family needs.

Going into a relationship / marriage, is for happiness. Do not pressure yourself financially, no matter how much you likes her. If you unable to cover the hole she digged, she will come back to work to continue to support her family, especially if she has her own kids, and most of them have.

Live happily, play happily
Old 16-12-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There was only once i encounter one ML who came over to little red dot to earn more money since its hard to earn back home in Tiong Kok. Married and have kid. After patronising her few times, chit chat a bit, she gets used to me, and starts to flirt and be naughty. Of course my antenna went up, thinking well she will be asking for favours and $$$ to
Compensate this and that. But i was wrong. Nothing of that. It was she became very bored and yearn for closeness and warmth and that translates to being horny. So it soon became a routine of me going for massage and once enter behind the curtain, she starts to go all over me. And straight to the bird sucking and licking without starting any forplay. And thats when i discovered she really yearn for the bird. She ineveitably became my FB.. at no costs. Again, this is when ML wants it herself until no $$$ is involved. And she herself know there will be no conclusion as she was married. Which is ey ok for me . I am very sure some bros had this experience before. Whether the Ml wants to be compensated , it all depends if she did it for $$$ or just pure longing for closeness and lust.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
There was only once i encounter one ML who came over to little red dot to earn more money since its hard to earn back home in Tiong Kok. Married and have kid. After patronising her few times, chit chat a bit, she gets used to me, and starts to flirt and be naughty. Of course my antenna went up, thinking well she will be asking for favours and $$$ to
Compensate this and that. But i was wrong. Nothing of that. It was she became very bored and yearn for closeness and warmth and that translates to being horny. So it soon became a routine of me going for massage and once enter behind the curtain, she starts to go all over me. And straight to the bird sucking and licking without starting any forplay. And thats when i discovered she really yearn for the bird. She ineveitably became my FB.. at no costs. Again, this is when ML wants it herself until no $$$ is involved. And she herself know there will be no conclusion as she was married. Which is ey ok for me . I am very sure some bros had this experience before. Whether the Ml wants to be compensated , it all depends if she did it for $$$ or just pure longing for closeness and lust.
Agreed with bro, I had it with few PRC & Viet KTV gals, no talk $$$ and no asking for anything. And even once with young KTV Viet mummy when she asked me over for a drink in MBS, ended we engaged in more than just drinking
Old 17-12-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, in fact, I am with a ML who is my FB now. No $$$ involve, except for when we eat out, I think she paid for some of our meals too.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes. Not all ML is just for your money. Just stay cool and don’t regret what you have paid for to get her on bed.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

I have my own fair share of liking a ML, Did not spend lots of money on her just a IPhone 13 Pro, paying for her rent during Covid shutdown and paying for meal, buying her flowers during her birthday and i know there are other guys who buy her bags, give her big tips etc cos she share with me. Maybe from the start i already told her that i am working as a Waiter I don’t earn much, that she don’t ask me for money or more gift?
Old 17-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

My friend told me he bought an apple pro 15max for her massage lady yesterday and he found out the lady also ask money from another customer that she wanted to buy a apple 15. Means the lady already had the phone and the cash is pocketing. Hitting 2 bird with 1 stone. She may hitting more birds. We don't know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1