The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 IVY 💞💞 PRO B2B MASSEUR WITH ASS-RIMMING SERVICES [140/2S/90MINS]

I V Y

English Speaking B2B Sensual Masseur From Dubai.

Name: Ivy
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-28-38 (Natural)
Height: 157cm
Weight: 52kg
Skin Tone: Fair
Pussy: Clean-Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Sensual B2B Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$100 / 45 mins
$110 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$140 / 90 mins
$180 /
120 mins

Tarma with PIYA
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$330 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

For Full Telegram Reviews, please click this link below:
[ TG-Reviews ]

Reviews Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 30-08-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 IVY 💞💞 PRO B2B MASSEUR WITH ASS-RIMMING SERVICES [140/2S/90MINS]

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Lady Ivy .

Booked a session with foxy Thai due to tired and been trying to work out lately and needed a good session and massage . Was told that Ivy is good so I gave her a try.

Omg her massage skills can say is even better than most massage shop in Singapore . The way she massage me is no nonsense . Every muscle place all she will give it’s solid press and pull . Really relieve and after the session I felt so light.

Need not say much what after the massage . We proceed to giggy giggy and I tell u . I enjoyed both the massage and the sex. Totally worth it man . The way she Bbbj me with eye contact ( kan sex man) when u pump her even better the longer u go the wilder she gets and the louder she moan. I must say PSE GAO GAO. Her picture don’t do her justice and the price for her is really a steal. I will be back for more till she return . Hardly you can find a lady with great massage skills and also great sex .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster View Post
Ivy from Foxy thai

OKT 10/10: very steady even though i had to reschedule a few times.

Location: discreet apt with no check in which is very good in the east

Looks: 8/10 honestly looks better than her pics + her face is alot sharper irl which is nice.

Body: 8/10 All natural and soft, what she lacks for on the top, she makes up for it in the bottom. Boobs are big enough to tit fuck but her ass is so much bigger and really damn nice to doggy.

French: 10/10 shes a wild one thats ready to devour you, kisses were there from the door to the room and in the shower frenching started already

Bbbj: 10/10 will give you PSE feels and she will lick not just your balls and shaft but the surrounding areas till your ass also. Honestly mini AR but it was an out of world exp. Lost round 1 to bbbj which started in the shower lol.

Fj: 9/10 Got experience from working overseas and damn she can take a hard fucking. my legs still feel jelly now and shes damn tight so bros with bigger tools please go slow hahaha and her moans will go from muffled to loud instantly even though she tries to keep it muffled.

GFE: 12/10, we fuck so much and talk alot till i forgot to ask her for the massage cause out of time already. no need GT cause her english is good, previously worked in dubai but she says she wont be here for that long.

RTF: YES, if time permits.

Honestly one of my best fucks for 2024, might wanna try tarma with her.

Tarma Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 07-09-2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old 30-08-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 IVY 💞💞 PRO B2B MASSEUR WITH ASS-RIMMING SERVICES [140/2S/90MINS]

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 31-08-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 31-08-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 02-09-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-09-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-09-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1