The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by celavie View Post
This is such an amazing thread. How I wish I had chanced upon this earlier. The mindset and ethos would have been really helpful.

Abit of history, I had BY'ed a singer for a couple of months. We have since broken up as I could not stand the incesstant request for money and finally saw that this was all a transaction. Unfortunately I was KC big time and still cannot suppress this feeling towards her. It has been 4 months already and still cannot get over her. There is not much resentment since I appreciate that I did gain Her over the course of the relationship. Move on but it seems it is easier said than done. Onwards to my next BY is the only way to forget her.

Anyhow I will be a student of bro Warbird and Austin and other esteemed bros and the years of wisdom here. I still can't believe this wisdom had been here all this time since 2009 and I have only just discovered it.

I spent between 10-15k pm for a small joint PRC singer, met and fucked twice a week on average. Suppose to be exclusive but who would truly know. My BY kept hinting me that people around her get 20+k pm but I always resist all these mental tricks of hers where I can.

I hope other bros will share their 2023 CURRENT BY going rates for singers / ktv gals.

I hear business at many joints now not so good. Raid at orchard ktv few weeks ago, joints with poor patronage nowadays. Any view of the current state of the economy and if now is a better chance to hit success at BY at ktv/hfj?

Last but not least pls help up my humble points.
Bro, thanks for your post and encouragement.

If a girl keeps asking for money, dump her asap. Never forget that you're the PRIZE.

Here is the best way to forget a girl immediately. I hate to sound like a broken record. But you should behave as if 100 girls of your type, both WLs and non-WLs, are calling you every day. Would you care if you lose a few girls?

The current BY rates are about 50- 100% higher than before the pandemic. There is a supply-demand imbalance.

Bro Austin immigrated to Australia 7 yrs ago. I have not heard from him.

Quote:
With regards the rate I paid, singer was not syt but under 30yo, 1.7m tall just under 50kg, Looked chio to me but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Furthermore with good makeup skills anyone can look younger than they are. Definitely one of the more chio ones at the joint.

By the way, what is the highest amount bros have spent on investment to get a lady's attention but failed? Trying to work out what amount to burn or at least what these girls see as puny amounts.
I heard there were men who had spent over 100 -200k on a singer and still never knew the color of her panties.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Call me cheapo. I don't believe in the concept of BY. Unless if I am single, divorced or widowed and the lady stays with me 24/7, stop working as a singer hostess or FL, maybe even a OL.
Even if the lady stops her work, she can still be seeing others during the day though she will come home to sleep.
If the singer, hostess or whatever has pride and really likes you, most of all, see a future with you, she will not outright measure you by how much money can you give her daily, monthly or yearly. If she's capable of making money herself, by merely mentioning that you want to give her money, would cause her to roll eye, feel insulted and walked away.
If you are attached or married, then the more you should not consider BY any of them. 9/10 of them are only interested in your money, not your look, love or cock.
Bro, thanks so much for your opinion.

Something for all men to ponder. About 40-50% of married women cheat.

How could a man prevent his women from cheating? There are many posts here on this topic.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 28-10-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WB, you are welcome.
About the question you asked us to ponder, how about reverse it, how do women prevent their men from cheating?
It's stake for men to cheap is lower as its usually sexually or hormone driven, while I do not deny some women might be the same, the likelihood is more due to other reason.
By the Maslow's theory, let me tweet it a little. At the very bottom, men want money for survival, once got money will look for women, power, and concurrently, most of the time.
Women are normally attracted to men of status, power, money. It's the animal instinct. Even a female beast will not want to mate a weak male counterpart.
If the men have given enough TLC to their women, the latter are less likely to cheat.
The big disclaimer is, while the men think they have given all the TLC they can provide, have they ever asked their women how the latter like to be loved? The way, the method.
Old 29-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB, you are welcome.
About the question you asked us to ponder, how about reverse it, how do women prevent their men from cheating?
It's stake for men to cheap is lower as its usually sexually or hormone driven, while I do not deny some women might be the same, the likelihood is more due to other reason.
By the Maslow's theory, let me tweet it a little. At the very bottom, men want money for survival, once got money will look for women, power, and concurrently, most of the time.
Women are normally attracted to men of status, power, money. It's the animal instinct. Even a female beast will not want to mate a weak male counterpart.
If the men have given enough TLC to their women, the latter are less likely to cheat.
The big disclaimer is, while the men think they have given all the TLC they can provide, have they ever asked their women how the latter like to be loved? The way, the method.
Bro, tks for your thoughtful post.

I have a soul mate/lover, yet I still like to make love to other girls. There is nothing that my lover can do to prevent me from seeing others. I personally know a number of men who are just like me.

It's in the genes. A man can't be sure a child is his until the recent advent of DNA analysis. He needs to fxxk as many women as possible to ensure the replication of his genes. Whereas, a woman usually knows if a child is her own.

You're right about women often cheat for other reasons. However, some girls enjoy fxxking so much that they will cheat if their men are not always available.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-10-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
celavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

When you say BY prices are 50-100% higher than pre pandemic, what sort of prices do you mean?

Unfortunately I have not had the depth of experience nor the breath of places visited. You frequent these joints far more frequently than me so your sources and recent successes at concluding the arrangements should be good indicative prices for me to work with. Kindly PM me if not for public.

Other esteemed bros, kindly share your constructive thoughts if any.

Bro junior_cannibal,

You are indeed right in your opinion. Genuinely I hope you continue along this way. This route is like pandora's box. I would say that only open at one's peril. I am regretful about having succumbed but another side of me cannot help it. Us men are too good at compartmentalising our thoughts and beliefs.

Rgds,
Old 30-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, bro WB. If the woman cannot be adequately satisfied mentally and sexually, when she gets a chance to be tempted, will find other men. It's a two way traffic.
About the women usually know who's the dad, again, there are minority that allow CIP with different men until they also may be confused who's the daddy.
Lastly, about you want more than one lover, this is nothing unusual, as long as you are fine when your lover, flings or whatsoever are also seeing someone else other than you. Even if all your FB are OL, MILF, married women or SYT, they all can be having others, since you are very picky in the looks compartment.
Old 22-11-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB,

When you say BY prices are 50-100% higher than pre pandemic, what sort of prices do you mean?

Unfortunately I have not had the depth of experience nor the breath of places visited. You frequent these joints far more frequently than me so your sources and recent successes at concluding the arrangements should be good indicative prices for me to work with. Kindly PM me if not for public.

Other esteemed bros, kindly share your constructive thoughts if any.
Bro,

I have numerous posts on BY prices in this thread.

From a post 7 to 8 years ago: "It varies, from 6K to 15K a month if the girl doesn't work at the night scene n doesn't see any other men. She must be at my beck and call. She is a full-time mistress.

The damage doesn't include the rental of master bedroom/studio, visa fees, school tuition, meals and gifts (optional).

The lower range is generally for girls whom I import directly from China. They hv much lower expectations and often dare not come unless they come in pairs. Of course, more experienced and professional ones may ask for more. But everything is subject to negotiation.

If a girl continues to work in the night scene, a part-time mistress, you should offer only half the full-time rates. This doesn't work for me as it's very difficult to monitor her activities. And don't ever buy such a part-time mistress any gifts. For me, it's all or nothing. A girl is either exclusively mine or she is not mine. Doing ST is better than having a part-time mistress."

I have not seen a girl worth more than 15K a month. I'm paying about the same as I did 10-12 years ago.

Quote:
Of course, bro WB. If the woman cannot be adequately satisfied mentally and sexually, when she gets a chance to be tempted, will find other men. It's a two way traffic.
About the women usually know who's the dad, again, there are minority that allow CIP with different men until they also may be confused who's the daddy.
Lastly, about you want more than one lover, this is nothing unusual, as long as you are fine when your lover, flings or whatsoever are also seeing someone else other than you. Even if all your FB are OL, MILF, married women or SYT, they all can be having others, since you are very picky in the looks compartment.
Bro, tks for your post.

Unattractive women more likely to cheat on their partners, new study shows. https://www.news24.com/you/wellness/...shows-20180216

Coventional wisdom is often wrong.

I'm highly selective. Looks, proportionate figure and voice is just the first step. I need to evaluate the girl and know her character and intelligence, etc.

People do change. Trust but verify. IMHO, 40 - 50% married women cheat.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-12-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Here is an article by relationship guru Mike.

Control the frame, control the game

Have you ever felt anxious, scared or powerless talking to women?

It’s probably because you didn’t have control over the “frame” of the conversation.

What is the “frame” exactly?

The frame is the meaning behind the conversation, and it can be whatever you want it to be.

The frame could be anything from “we hate each other”... to “we are just friends”... to “we like each other as more than friends.”

Most importantly, only one person controls the frame. Either she controls the “frame” or you do.

When she controls the frame, she’s the one calling the shots.

She’s the one expecting you to chase her, to buy her drinks, to game her, to demonstrate your value to her, to impress her, etc...

When that happens, you don’t have any control over the outcome, you’re just hoping to “get lucky.”

But what if YOU were always in control of the frame?

How do you think women would react to you differently?

Well, I’ll tell you how.

Most of the time, she’ll think, “Wow. Who IS this guy?”

She’ll think, “Why is he such a challenge?”

And deep down, she will start seeking your approval.

Her behaviors will change. Subtly at first.

She’ll start talking to you more. She’ll care more about what you think of her. And she’ll want you to like her.

Now, you are the one calling the shots, and she is the one responding, reacting and chasing.

Which is perfect - that’s exactly what you want.

When you own the frame, you have the power to control what women think of you.

Control the frame, control the game

Any comments?

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

Time flies. The year is almost over.

Here are two interesting articles.

1) If you have testes, should you ejaculate more often to stay healthier? Yes, you certainly should.

https://boingboing.net/2023/12/18/if...ou-should.html

2) Study: Men Who Date Younger Women Live Longer

https://menshealth.com.au/men-who-da...0age%20bracket.

It's a matter of life and death for men.

I like my girls to be cute 18 yo SYTs when I meet them. My taste has not changed since I was 20.

It has been good for my mental and physical health.  

I'm medically and scientifically correct, although not politically correct.

Happy New Year to all!
Cheers,
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 20-01-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Good morning! Happy New Year!

Here is a key insight on women and love from guru Derek Rake.

Women can only love out of respect.

Let’s be real here. I mean, we all like to deal with smart and strong people that we can respect.

I mean, imagine having a stupid boss who knows jack shit about what you do. It’s hard to take him seriously, right?

Well, guess what? It’s the same with women.

I mean, it makes total sense if you think about it. If she doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you. In fact, that’s the number one reason guys get dumped–when they lose the respect of their women.

So, here’s the key insight–

Never seek a woman’s love. Seek her respect instead.

Because once she respects you, it’s easy to make her fall in love with you.

Take it from us Shoguns. If a woman doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you, plain and simple.

Do your wives/lovers/GFs/LPs/mistresses RESPECT you?

WORSHIP you?

It is good news if your cute and smart SYT lover says that I worship you. However, it must come from her heart, or rather, from her subconscious mind.

If she happens to be a Mainland Chinese, she will say 你很优秀, 我很崇拜你. And, her actions and behavior must be congruent with her words.

Isn't life beautiful?

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 20-01-2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Here is another key insight on women and love from guru Derek Rake.

Women desire to control men, but they desire uncontrollable men more.

In Shogun Method, I teach a theory I call the Paradox of Female Desire.

What’s this paradox? Well, it’s how every woman desires to control her man… but when she gets to control, she loses her desire for him.

Women differ from men from what they want out of a relationship. And here’s the difference: men want sex, but women want commitment.

Just as some men want to bang multiple women without commitment, some women want multiple men to commit without giving them sex.

So, here’s the thing to understand. Your woman will try to tie you down and secure your commitment. But guess what? The more committed a man is to a woman, the less sexual desire she feels for him.

And that’s how relationships go stale over time - because the woman no longer feels the danger of losing him…

… but interestingly, it’s this feeling of danger that gives a woman sexual arousal. In fact, a woman is most aroused when her man is about to dump her. It’s weird, but true!

OK, so how do you put this insight into practical use? It’s easy... be uncontrollable.

You must keep her on her toes all the time, always wondering what’s around the corner. In Shogun Method, we call this effect Fractionation.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Amazing that this thread is still alive!

Keep it up
Old 08-02-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Nice WB is still sharing wisdom after so long. Learn a lot from you many many years ago wahaha. still helpful till today. keep sharing your knowledge and wisdom.
Old 08-02-2024, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8428 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Support TS and his conquest.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 08-02-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Pixio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Men Who Date Younger Women Live Longer
Fully agreed with this statement !
Old 10-02-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchalatte View Post
Amazing that this thread is still alive!

Keep it up
Bro, thanks, I'll try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Nice WB is still sharing wisdom after so long. Learn a lot from you many many years ago wahaha. still helpful till today. keep sharing your knowledge and wisdom.
Bro, tks for your encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Support TS and his conquest.
Bro, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixio View Post
Fully agreed with this statement !
Bro, tks. It's a scientific fact.

Good afternoon,

Happy Lunar New Year to all samsters!

This thread was started in June 2009, almost 15 years ago, when I was a newbie. I have learned a lot from everyone here, including the naysayers and those who made very negative comments. My sincere thanks to all of you.

I like to share something I posted in June 2012 because most men are still clueless. I have my lapses too.

A mentor once told me: If a gal really likes what u say and the way u say it, she is yours. Try to deepen your voice and speak slowly...

Let me share a brief e-mail from an American mentor on Looks and Words.

Hey Bro Warbird,

Imagine a very beautiful woman, not just physically, one who has a
great smile, a great energy, and a great outlook on life, one who
knows how to make you feel the way you want to feel as a man.

Now, imagine how you would feel if she was standing right in front
of you, looking you right in the eye.

Pretty exciting feeling, huh? Well, the way she can make you feel
through your eyes is the way you can make her feel through her ears
using your words.

It's been said that men fall in love through their eyes, and women
fall in love through their ears, a statement that is mostly
accurate.

Most guys, however, make the assumption that women experience
attraction like they do, visually. So, they try to attract women
that way, going so far as to post pictures of themselves with their
shirts off, showing off whatever abs they have.

But women do not experience attraction this way. Sure they like a
nice looking man, but that is an addition, not the way they
experience initial attraction. The best looking man in the world
can kill any initial interest dead just by opening his mouth and
saying a few words.

When it comes to women, words are where it's at, along with how you
say them. A man skilled in the use and delivery of words can make
a woman feel attraction just as strongly as the example I gave you
in the beginning.

So master the use of words with women, get skilled at painting word
pictures that activate their minds and get them thinking about you.

Pick up a few goofy romance novels and study their use of words and
imagery...many women use them as substitutes to evoke feelings when
no man is present who can evoke them.

Very ugly men have become some of the best seducers in history
because of their mastery of words with women.

There is no reason you cannot do the same...while we cannot always
control our looks, we can certainly learn to control our words, and
those are what will attract the most beautiful women to you.

On with the fun,

Mr. J.A.

I know that most men don't believe Mr. J.A. The confusing part is that many women themselves don't know it consciously. It's due to cultural and social conditioning. But their primitive mind (mostly subconscious) is more powerful.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1