The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten

now CO just4fun, i let u rest for a few days huh... must be gd boy n stay at home to please yr OC... dont always go out play play... we shall ops again soon!
Dear Brothers,

Look like all of you are having fun in Suzhou. How I wish I could be there to join you and to be lead by you. I am stuck in Euroland and will be back to China in May 2005. If I am in Suzhou, I shall contact you all again.

Have fun but do be careful.

Regards

Your humble friend UFO

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Post-Mission (Ops V) Briefing....

MTO,
Next time u better indent a good weather for us...last nite sucks nig time...

Anyway... u guys enjoy urself?????
Roger that CO Just4fun.

Seriously, the last 2 times I was there, it was definately better than that nite. But the last 2 times cannot do anything. Just when I thought can action, then cannot find objective.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
now CO just4fun, i let u rest for a few days huh... must be gd boy n stay at home to please yr OC... dont always go out play play... we shall ops again soon!
Dear Sirs,

Must akan datung wait for me come back leh.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Look like all of you are having fun in Suzhou. How I wish I could be there to join you and to be lead by you. I am stuck in Euroland and will be back to China in May 2005. If I am in Suzhou, I shall contact you all again.
Dear PTR,

Not much fun. We are still green and would require your vast knowledge to lead us to better grounds.

Awaiting for your grand return.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Dear Sirs,

Must akan datung wait for me come back leh.
Of coz...How to cheong without u man....
Old 13-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Brothers,

Have fun but do be careful.

Regards

Your humble friend UFO
hello big bro, so free to drop by this thread? me just got back from japanland u have such vast experience u know any gd things to try there?

except the sakuras were beautiful at this time of the year... the japanese babes were beautiful n fashionable.. makes me wish i was born a japanese
Old 13-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hello big bro, so free to drop by this thread? me just got back from japanland u have such vast experience u know any gd things to try there?

except the sakuras were beautiful at this time of the year... the japanese babes were beautiful n fashionable.. makes me wish i was born a japanese
Dear Brother,

I am very lousy as far as Japan scene is concerned. I seldom go there. I am afraid I cannot help you. All the past 20 years or so, I spend most of my overseas time either in Europe or China (Hong Kong, Macau, etc..)

Sorry. I find myself redundunt in this case.

Regards from Euroland

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
How was land of the rising sun? Got kana whack by the jappies since china and japan are on bad terms now?

Got see all your short skirts anot?
Old 14-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
unclezerofire is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go?
Hello everyone, i am very surprised when i got back from fukuoka, jepun to see so many chatting. sorrie i been away for 2 long no chance to check sammyboyforum.

in fact i suppose to go suzhuo, but seeing no reply, i reselected another location, fukuoka cos my company japanese translator very chio.......

when reach jepun, knn so many beautiful gers many of their standard as good or even better than AV gers. but dissappointing is that their BF face really ugly. when i spoke "London", most of the gers head turned......and uys also... oooooh found out that there are many SPG.

my god, they really know how to dress, really out to kill. if any brother gone there before will know what i mean... now i know my translator "chio" is only 3/10 only...( in sillypore she 8/10) keep on tagging everywhere i go. want to fark also must think twice, the walls so thin, knn jepun gers really make loud and clear sound effect, causing me sleepless night and i have to put on my silencer to PCC.

oooh chio bu come liao.......talk another time. bye
Old 15-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclezerofire
Hello everyone, i am very surprised when i got back from fukuoka, jepun to see so many chatting. sorrie i been away for 2 long no chance to check sammyboyforum.

in fact i suppose to go suzhuo, but seeing no reply, i reselected another location, fukuoka cos my company japanese translator very chio.......

when reach jepun, knn so many beautiful gers many of their standard as good or even better than AV gers. but dissappointing is that their BF face really ugly. when i spoke "London", most of the gers head turned......and uys also... oooooh found out that there are many SPG.

my god, they really know how to dress, really out to kill. if any brother gone there before will know what i mean... now i know my translator "chio" is only 3/10 only...( in sillypore she 8/10) keep on tagging everywhere i go. want to fark also must think twice, the walls so thin, knn jepun gers really make loud and clear sound effect, causing me sleepless night and i have to put on my silencer to PCC.

oooh chio bu come liao.......talk another time. bye
ooi bro u went jepun also ah? man i went also recently i know wat u mean... the girls dress to kill... still quite cold there but yet i see very short skirts EVERWHERE... n they r pretty n fashionable... guess fashion to them is a statement so they dont care whether it's cold or not!

oh bro lukim i did realised my wish of seeing skirts there!

n boy r they pretty... but i think unless u speak jap, no chance for us at all.
Old 15-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

Talking Re: SuZhou

Dear Bro,

I agree with you totally. I was there in July and October last year, I mean Fukuoka (Spelling ??). Especially in July when girls' dress was minimum. In July, I was with quite a large delegation. The city government had few translators with us, and they are volunteer workers. Two of them were very sweet and beautiful. The delegation went to a dormant Volcano resort, and two of us chatted me up. But, no luck, as in the delegation, there were some Singapore ladies and they were a bit evasive. Well, the resort was nice, each one got to stay in a room. I told them that I would be back there sometimes in October or so, and got their phone numbers. I was only interested in one of them, so concentrated my fire power on her. We went to the KTV in the resort, and my God, they can really drink and sing (after a few drinks). They like to sing English songs, but cannot make it. Well, so no score this trip.

In October 2004, I went back there again with two male colleagues. I remembered to buy a set of Singapore made Gold plated orchid with a small thin chain for her as present. Called her up. On a Friday night, two of us (me and the Mei Mei) went to the resort again, after much persuasion from me. This time, we did not visit any place, except each others body. It was a good and sweet experience. The details are omitted as those are just usual action. We went back to the city on Sunday morning. The Japanese girls can be very wild and caring, and I did not have to do anything. She serviced me very well, including the tradition bathing with me sitting on a stool and she doing the cleaning, and the cleaning after the "battle". The only small dislike is that her boob side does not match my expectation when compared to Sichuan Mei Mei.

It was nice, but I have not went back there since then. My last contact with her was the exchange of New Year Card.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 15-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
ooi bro u went jepun also ah? man i went also recently i know wat u mean... the girls dress to kill... still quite cold there but yet i see very short skirts EVERWHERE... n they r pretty n fashionable... guess fashion to them is a statement so they dont care whether it's cold or not!
Next Stop ===> Jepun!!
Old 16-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro,

The only small dislike is that her boob side does not match my expectation when compared to Sichuan Mei Mei.

It was nice, but I have not went back there since then. My last contact with her was the exchange of New Year Card.

My 2 cent worth
ya man, 1 thing abt the japs though, their boobs r really small compared to china mei mei, as small as sg girls. i think average cup size is A. some can be so pretty n sweet but their boobs r like 'siew mai' i guess u cant have them all!
Old 16-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya man, 1 thing abt the japs though, their boobs r really small compared to china mei mei, as small as sg girls. i think average cup size is A. some can be so pretty n sweet but their boobs r like 'siew mai' i guess u cant have them all!
You think china mei mei big bao meh? A lot are all blown up bao wor. Mostly also siew mai leh
Old 17-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
You think china mei mei big bao meh? A lot are all blown up bao wor. Mostly also siew mai leh
Haha, Bro Lukim.

Try Sichuan Mei Mei, NTTL (Nee Tua Tua Liap), a lot. Hit rate is 7/10. Now you know why I am crazy about Sichuan girl.

Regards from Singapore (Just landed)

PTR aka UFO Man

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1