The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Twin in MFF

I think most bro have experience with threesome which can be MFF. just wonder any bro tried before where the FF is actually twin. The M is of course urself. think we can find MFF deal with 2 different girls. the 2 girls can be friends, but is there or will there be able to find where the 2 girls are twin.
Old 27-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
I think most bro have experience with threesome which can be MFF. just wonder any bro tried before where the FF is actually twin. The M is of course urself. think we can find MFF deal with 2 different girls. the 2 girls can be friends, but is there or will there be able to find where the 2 girls are twin.
I tried sisters before but not twins. I think if you offer obscene amounts of money, it’s not impossible.

Anyway I’m sure you would prefer if the twins are hot, and not some old, fat and ugly women.
Old 27-03-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Twin in MFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
I tried sisters before but not twins. I think if you offer obscene amounts of money, it’s not impossible.

Anyway I’m sure you would prefer if the twins are hot, and not some old, fat and ugly women.
hi bro,

ya definitely not looking for old, fat, ugly type. but also need not must be hot.. think so long willing to do should be fine le.

so the sisters that u hv tried is of wad age? still available?
Old 27-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
back in around 2014-2015, FL2 have 2 prc girls that were twins. met one of them before the deed for simple snack and she ask if her sis can join. then 2 girls that look exactly the same appeared in front of me.

i did ask for MFF but they dont want it to feel weird so didnt obliged. but i did took them 1 after another.
Old 27-03-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I think it was in 2015/2016, went to BKK. Friend brought me to those gentlemen club, requested to the mamasan a twin, but not super chio. Don’t think it’s anything different than normal MFF. I think SG harder to find or damn expensive.
Old 28-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

unicorn on the bucket list #yolo

pew pew

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 28-03-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Your sisters are your friends or some FL that came out as a pair
Old 29-03-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Quote:
hi bro,

ya definitely not looking for old, fat, ugly type. but also need not must be hot.. think so long willing to do should be fine le.

so the sisters that u hv tried is of wad age? still available?
Not available already, both married with kids now
Old 29-03-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Your sisters are your friends or some FL that came out as a pair
One was fl but her sister was not. Her sis knew though.

The ffm happened simply because of money. The sister doing fl very into it but her sis was more passive.
Old 29-03-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
back in around 2014-2015, FL2 have 2 prc girls that were twins. met one of them before the deed for simple snack and she ask if her sis can join. then 2 girls that look exactly the same appeared in front of me.

i did ask for MFF but they dont want it to feel weird so didnt obliged. but i did took them 1 after another.
Similar for me. The younger sis says it may feel weird but the older sis damn on.
Old 29-03-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Similar for me. The younger sis says it may feel weird but the older sis damn on.
I did once with a pair of sisters. 3 yrs old diff.

Ytd to try twins. Will pay if there is a chance.
Old 29-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
wuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post

Are their bodies identical too as in boobs, nipples etc ?
Old 29-03-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not the first time this question has come up here. Once an okt had a pair of twins in his stable. 2006 or 2007 i think. Dome 1.

Experience was underwhelming altho i still managed fire off two shots during sessions.

I think the 2005-2010 was best times for dome 1. Got hits got misses but easier to find hits. Sigh.
Old 29-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BirdIsStrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

All of your have very strong bird

Envy
Old 29-03-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There was a pair of identical twins in Dome 1 few years back, Ping and Pong. They share one condom so you can alternate straight away. It was a bit confusing and at the end of it, I didn't know whether I bonk each of them once or maybe one of them twice. Honestly it feels kinda awkward unless very used to the flow in MFF. Think they came back for a second trip under another name but was separate OKTs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1