The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BestVideos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First ever '4D' Hong Kong adult film in the works

HONG KONG: Hong Kong film producer Stephen Shiu Jr, who had worked on the Hong Kong adult film "3D Sex and Zen" which made waves across Asia last year, recently revealed that he plans to release a '4D' sequel to the film, reported Hong Kong media.

Shiu explained that he is toying with the idea of having filmgoers watch the film in cinema seats that vibrate (a technology that has already been installed in at least one Hong Kong cinema) at various points throughout the film, which would add an extra dimension to the way viewers can experience the movie.

He added that the sequel, which is tentatively named "4D Sex and Zen: Slayer of a Thousand from the Mysterious East", will also address a key complaint filmgoers had levelled at the first film.

"They felt that the racy scenes in the first film were not intense enough.

"This time we will be paying more attention to that, and will be enlisting the aid of experts from Japan to direct these scenes," said Shiu.

Shiu said the film will also feature appearances by notable Japanese adult film actresses from the Japanese music group Ebisu Muscats, as well as Taiwan model Alina Xu.

He hopes that this combination of new elements will allow "4D Sex and Zen" to surpass its ultra-successful predecessor "3D Sex and Zen" at the box office.

"3D Sex and Zen" has grossed some HK$40 million (S$6.47 million) to date in Hong Kong, and is also one of the high-grossing films in Hong Kong last year.

The US$3.2 million (S$3.9 million) "3D Sex and Zen" raked in over HK$2.8 million (S$446,000) on its opening day in Hong Kong, edging out Hollywood director James Cameron's "Avatar" which took in HK$2.6 million (S$414,000).

The hype surrounding the film, which was touted as the world's first 3D adult film, was so great that there were even reports of travel agents organising trips for tourists from China to catch the film in Hong Kong and Taiwan, as China's strict censorship laws prevented it from being screened there.

-----

wowo looking forward.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:01 PM

My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First ever '4D' Hong Kong adult film in the works

Yo Bro Bestvideos,

Support your thoughts in this. Upz you Bro
Old 21-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

This one must watch in cinema
Old 22-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

it would truly be 4d if the actresses would be there for me to rubba rubba their boobs during the show
Old 23-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool....Reserve my 1st seat in HK.
Old 23-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Can't hardly wait
Old 23-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

I have experience a bunch of 4D rides and so far i can say:

mostly is chair rocking, air blowing, and water squirting

Sadly also as far as i know, even if SG Authority allow 4D Sex and Zen in sg, the only known 4D experience in SG is the Desperadoes and Shrek 4D Adventure (both in sentosa), and the odds of either of those location being allow to show 4D Sex and Zen ranges from zero to almost none.....

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
I have experience a bunch of 4D rides and so far i can say:

mostly is chair rocking, air blowing, and water squirting

Sadly also as far as i know, even if SG Authority allow 4D Sex and Zen in sg, the only known 4D experience in SG is the Desperadoes and Shrek 4D Adventure (both in sentosa), and the odds of either of those location being allow to show 4D Sex and Zen ranges from zero to almost none.....
Haha if put the universal at sentosa put r21 can liao sure got uncle like me go watch............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1