The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 18
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Rou Rou with sparkling eyes

Times are bad, as everybody knows; We are facing the world wide economic ambience worsening. Our pocket is shrinking. We need to have our money spend wisely. Managed to convinced Rou Rou 柔柔 . Knocked down her requested price from S$100 and now for only S$70 nia! Hahaha.

Name; Rou Rou 柔柔
Hometown; zhejiang
Looks; 7 (her sparkling eyes overrule me)
Voice; Super sweet soft voice (your heart guaranteed to melt when communicating with her)
Height; 1.51m
Weight; 42kg
Frenching; Depends
Boobs; B (Small aerola and sensitive nips, soft and well shaped)
Catbath; 7
BJ; 7
Painting; Yes
FJ; 8.5
GFE; 9
RTF; yes, and already did!
She would not do; SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery,BBBJ
Damage; 70/1/1

she will start from 12 noon
Old 18-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
Platinum 003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rou Rou with sparkling eyes

Hi Bro,

Can i have her contact, please?

Thanks a million.
Old 18-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

As most of my Kakis know that I’m a big boobs lover. But for Rou Rou 柔柔, she is one exceptional Babe!! Trust me, she is surely another head turner! Surely for Petite figure lover. She got the eyes of a 波斯猫 Persian Cat (As what TS called sparkling eyes). On the very moment we first met at Tian An Men 天安门 KTV, I was already drooling for her! It is not from my mouth hor but from my little brother! She was total very shy type!

Price to 打包(doggy bag) a babe back from such KTV would be too expensive. So play smart lor. Started by getting her phone number and the next day called her up liao. Asked her if can 一起去吹空调好吗?(let’s go air conditioning OK?). Asking price was at S$100/1/1 but again is still cheater then 打包 price at KTV lah!

So, you guys are lucky leh, TS had knocked her price down to S$70/1/1. Bopian TS is handsome and sweet talker mah.

Some of my kaki asked me, how? Any RTF? Believe me or not, within this week a have bonked her twice and I going for another one by today! This was mentioned :
http://sammyboy.online/3402517-post31.html.
So starting from this RTF, I can have good pocket saving liao. Even TS is also rushing to RTF her and going for more before opening the floodgate.
I will try to take some photos if she allows by today's RTF. Stay Tune.

Anyway, she is one shy girl when you get to know her more. She melts your heart in no time and I’m sure you will cum for more. Bros that gets her CTC from TS, please take good care of her cos I want more RTF in time to cum.

Name : Rou Rou 柔柔
Hometown : Zhe Jiang
Looks : 8 (Super SYT with Eyes of a 波斯猫)
Fashion : 7
Voice : Super sweet soft voice
Height : 1.51m (Surely for Petite figure lover)
Weight : 42kg
Body : Skin is Moderately fair. Very Smooth complexion
Frenching : Depends (yes for me)
Boobs : B (Small aerola and sensitive nips, soft and well shaped)
Catbath : 7
BJ : 7 (Even though BJ nia but her tongue twilling action at the fore head was awesome that I though she was doing BBBJ on me)
Painting : Yes
FJ : 8.5 (Multiple position and willing to please you. I got a room with large mirror. Looking at the mirror reflection, I would see her joy and her eyes with her CFM look were at all time staring at me at reflection while I was banging her doggie. Sipeh Shok!
GFE : 9 (Always sticks very close to me and hug. Keeping her smiles most of the time. Showered me before and after. But was a SOP job cos she is new to this line)
RTF : Yes, and already did! And going again today!
Don't do : SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery, BBBJ

Please ask or PM to Thread Starter(TS). Dun blame me when you got zapped from me if you asked me for her CTC!

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 18-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

new gems on the block...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 18-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the contacts?

tks
Old 18-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MusashiJinJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

70 is a good bargain
Old 18-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Hong Qigong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like another gem, this old begger will have lots of tender young meat for CNY TS, pm-ed you already.

My FRs : Xiao Lu, Zhen Zhen, Xiao Man, Xiao Yan Zhi, Xiao Ping, Bao Er, Xiao Yang
Old 18-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
As most of my Kakis know that I’m a big boobs lover. But for Rou Rou 柔柔, she is one exceptional Babe!! Trust me, she is surely another head turner! Surely for Petite figure lover. She got the eyes of a 波斯猫 Persian Cat (As what TS called sparkling eyes). On the very moment we first met at Tian An Men 天安门 KTV, I was already drooling for her! It is not from my mouth hor but from my little brother! She was total very shy type!
No wonder the FLs in GL said you are 四大xx 之一

Quote:
Please ask or PM to Thread Starter(TS). Dun blame me when you got zapped from me if you asked me for her CTC!
Can I have her contact?
Old 18-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
No wonder the FLs in GL said you are 四大xx 之一

Can I have her contact?
You like that say me got goot meh

Since you ask me for RR's CTC, I will give you dish washing aunty CTC ok

Old 18-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

RTF her today afternoon again. It was great sexxion as ever, great chemistry we had. Her eyes were my all time killer especially when I'm bonking her and she continue to stare at me with her CFM look. Now while typing it, my mind is still thinking about it and I'm sensing my dicky is reacting to GIAN again. One word about this RTF is Shok!

As for taking photo, sorry for the disappointment. She rejected and I got to respect her decision.

Old 19-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Name : Rou Rou 柔柔
Hometown : Zhe Jiang
Looks : 8 (Super SYT with Eyes of a 波斯猫)
Fashion : 7
Voice : Super sweet soft voice
Height : 1.51m (Surely for Petite figure lover)
Weight : 42kg
Body : Skin is Moderately fair. Very Smooth complexion
Frenching : Depends (yes for me)
Boobs : B (Small aerola and sensitive nips, soft and well shaped)
Catbath : 7
BJ : 7 (Even though BJ nia but her tongue twilling action at the fore head was awesome that I though she was doing BBBJ on me)
Painting : Yes
FJ : 8.5 (Multiple position and willing to please you. I got a room with large mirror. Looking at the mirror reflection, I would see her joy and her eyes with her CFM look were at all time staring at me at reflection while I was banging her doggie. Sipeh Shok!
GFE : 9 (Always sticks very close to me and hug. Keeping her smiles most of the time. Showered me before and after. But was a SOP job cos she is new to this line)
RTF : Yes, and already did! And going again today!
Don't do : SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery, BBBJ

thanks for your FR,do know you had your 3rd RTF within a week
Old 19-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro,

can share rou rou contact? thks!
Old 19-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dialup12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact? Will post a forum on the session thereafter.
Thanks!
Old 19-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

hello TS, good gem you have. after bonking Xiao Hui who is really tall. like to make app with RR. Thx

Mr Cactus
Old 19-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
hello TS, good gem you have. after bonking Xiao Hui who is really tall. like to make app with RR. Thx

Mr Cactus
had sent you a PM,do you want me sms you too

PS.dont pampered n KC her too much hor,waiting for your steamy FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1