The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Eclectic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEclectic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornboy View Post
But any way im Single now and think she is with someone new even though we just broke up last Sunday
There was verbal commitment of the both of you being together in the first place ?
Old 02-05-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebornboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic View Post
There was verbal commitment of the both of you being together in the first place ?
Yeah there is. Initially i wasnt sure if we will be in a relationship, but she knew i liked her and after i sent her flowers, i asked her and she agreed.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
This sounds so familiar - that ML that I spent a few hundred K$ on, also had raw with me, after a year she became pregnant with my kid (pretty sure it was mine). She decided to abort the kid without giving me any say in the matter, and we broke up.

A year after, I found out that when she first started to raw with me (she was still working as an ML then) she was also rawing a few other guys and one that she particularly liked, she let him CIM and swallow.

Hearing that, hurt like hell.

Thinking back, I realized that like all other girls in nightlife she was just evaluating her options. I was probably the most generous with money, but there were others that she simply had a deeper connection with. I read through her Wechat messages one night, and it was obvious that for some guys that she really liked, she would initiate conversations and be curious about what they were doing (she very seldom did that with me).

So your ex-gf is probably the same. She let you raw her and she probably let you cum in her as well, but that does not mean that you are the only one who CIP in her.

So long she continues to work in this line, you can be very sure that your girl is only as faithful as her options.

That, for me was the defining factor, to see if a girl from the vice trade is really worth keeping. My current girl chose to quit on her own accord, and pursued a career outside of nightlife. All that she asked me to do, was to support her by providing her rent plus some subsistence money - extremely reasonable. So I knew that this one is probably worth keeping.
I noticed a similar trend.
My ex-GF would take hours to reply, then reply a few messages in 2-3 minutes.
Then radio silence again.
Again, she said it was due to being busy with her sick mum.
After I found out she was cheating on me, she accused me of interfering with her personal life.
She has blocked, then unblocked, blocked, then unblocked me again on Whatsapp.
I'm blocked on IG, presumably so I can't see her contact list.
Now I think she's going to fuck with the Polish guy....
Old 02-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Eclectic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEclectic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornboy View Post
Yeah there is. Initially i wasnt sure if we will be in a relationship, but she knew i liked her and after i sent her flowers, i asked her and she agreed.
Since it is over, no point dwelling over it, read the experiences of others posted here.
You skipped that phase straight to the end, minimal loses.

Time for others.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 1
Dr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Been there, done that.

If I were to live my life all over again, I would say - don't

There is (usually) no happy ending.

Tried so hard to make our worlds collide but despite my very best efforts, 3 years of my life and a few hundred k$ in the end the bitter truth prevails.

Nowadays, I just look back and hope she is doing all right in life.
Sounds like you went through a strong kc trap
Old 03-05-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Dr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDr4ke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyDoughBoy View Post
why not have a happy ending?
Some people logically say not to do this, but some people also fall in love.
some of my friends have happy endings. In fact, according to my friend, ML is more grateful than ordinary women. maybe because ML feels lucky so they are grateful for the partner who chooses them
His happy ending according to his earlier post is with his (ex) ktv girl, so is have happy ending in his case
Old 03-05-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I agree with this solid advice of yours. It always will boil down to the attitude of the girl and both parties willing to work together. There is no point in a one sided attraction and always giving in to the other party. It's just a shame that you had to spend a few hundred K to find that out.
'Both parties' highlight for you; well said bro
Old 03-05-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I'm an experienced punter, but the level of lies, deceit and perfidy are just at a new level.
I don't even know what to believe.
Some of these girls also got me thinking the same way, a brand new level of deceit, felt like they plotted it from the start
Old 03-05-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I noticed a similar trend.
My ex-GF would take hours to reply, then reply a few messages in 2-3 minutes.
Then radio silence again.
Again, she said it was due to being busy with her sick mum.
After I found out she was cheating on me, she accused me of interfering with her personal life.
She has blocked, then unblocked, blocked, then unblocked me again on Whatsapp.
I'm blocked on IG, presumably so I can't see her contact list.
Now I think she's going to fuck with the Polish guy....
That erratic behavior of blocking and unblocking is a classic symptom of the manic phase of bipolar disorder.

Be glad that she is no longer in your life bro. Don't think about who she wants to fuck or who is fucking her right now. Manic depressives usually spend their later years alone and lonely.

When she is still young and attractive she will use her pussy as a weapon. When she is older, and post menopause she is simply a crazy old woman.

Last edited by Penguin23; 03-05-2024 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Edited for syntax, grammar and clarity
Old 03-05-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
For me, that was was a surreal experience, and it hardened my resolve to divorce and not let her be a permanent feature in my life, and also in my children's lives.

Hope this sharing helps, from an old bro to another.
Very glad you out of it, seems like you really research and went deep to try and understand from her complicated perspective if it is a real condition that she behave that way with other men. I still prefer the thinking whereby you start questioning if it is a character or ailment condition that led her to her actions; if I were in such situation, I would question myself simply: can I accept her behaviour? For me, I don't t think I would bring myself to research and go down the rabbit hole to justify her actions. Cheers!
Old 03-05-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4ke View Post
Sounds like you went through a strong kc trap
I think I simply met my kryptonite.

From the very first time she gave me an FJ, I was hooked. I don't think she ever meant to trap me, I actively pursued her after that very first unforgettable FJ session, I simply can't get enough of her.

Last edited by Penguin23; 03-05-2024 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Edited for syntax, grammar and clarity
Old 03-05-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausburner View Post
you're right. because I was once trapped in this situation. When I suddenly came to her apartment she was with another man. , I happen to have the key to her apartment because I paid the rent for her apartment for her to live in and was with me when I met her
Shag bro, that feeling
Old 03-05-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think I simply met my kryptonite.

From the very first time she gave me an FJ, I was hooked. I don't think she ever meant to trap me, I actively pursued her after that very first unforgettable FJ session, I simply can't get enough of her.
You sound experienced, so probably she or her type (looks or vibes) is really your kryptonite
Old 03-05-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Bensen111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

qqqqqqqqqqqq
Old 03-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

The real question to ask is why is she a ML in the first place?
Given all opportunities, no girl will choose that job as a career.

And if she is in a job by compelling circumstances, how can you trust there is nothing wrong with her that will not drag you into a Never ending story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1