The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
chongchongchong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro... this is funny, i got the same experience too. the childcare teachers are so used to bending down to take care of the kids

Few years ago, I always enjoy going there early, and wait for my kid, at the same time, can look peep into the glass windows, and can see the teachers bend down , see the full view of their breast
me too...today just had a full view of this chio PRC young teacher...
Old 24-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
all in fact they ask me not to spread i saw them naked and gave me a blowjob each.but no fuck.sigh
eh bro, like that already v lucky liao...haha...i want c also don't have...sigh
Old 25-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
theofys deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytheofys deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
Ya...my younger cousins. When they just born and i got to take care of them till they noe how to walk....so many many chances of seeing till sianz.

you sick bastard !!!! hahaha
Old 25-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waa i post something also kena -point.epic
Old 26-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
Ya...my younger cousins. When they just born and i got to take care of them till they noe how to walk....so many many chances of seeing till sianz.
See if you can do that when they turn 18
Old 26-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw my cousin's gf pussy during CNY. The relatives all came to my house for dinner and I was helping my mum in the kitchen.

My cousin's gf (about 22) was using the common toilet. I think she did not lock the bi-fold door correctly and the wind blew it halfway open. SHe was half standing up wiping her pussy. Cleanly shaved. Her cyan thong/g-string was at her knee.

Instant hard-on siah. I quickly went to take a closer look on the pre-text of closing the door. Could not see much more since she use her hand to cover.. sian
Old 27-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Up to date now, i have saw most of my aunts, some of my uncles' wives (dua kim, 2 kim) in hokkien, some aunts' frens. Mayb Im just curious & horny haha. Currently living in my aunt's condo.
Old 28-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySh!t View Post
Never had seen someone else real life once naked...
Don't worry. If you have not gone to army, you will get the chance. If you have gone to the army or serve NS, then you are lying.
Old 28-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 18
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

During CNY, my wife's aunt was wearing a chong sum. I am playing MJ and she was lying on the sofa with her legs towards me. My wife was feeling very hot and she shifted the fan towards us.

My wife's aunt's chong sum was a bit short and when the fan was on at full blast, the chong sum "folded" up and I could see her white lace panties! A whole 10-15sec!! I could not concentrate and I kenna "bao" for that round.
KNN... WTF... I enjoyed the view too...
Old 01-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffboy View Post
During CNY, my wife's aunt was wearing a chong sum. I am playing MJ and she was lying on the sofa with her legs towards me. My wife was feeling very hot and she shifted the fan towards us.

My wife's aunt's chong sum was a bit short and when the fan was on at full blast, the chong sum "folded" up and I could see her white lace panties! A whole 10-15sec!! I could not concentrate and I kenna "bao" for that round.
KNN... WTF... I enjoyed the view too...
its easy to win you guys money when you lost concentration
Old 01-03-2010, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A drunk girl-friend of mine. She took off her top during chalet, lovely boobs
Old 01-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got quite an interesting new year this time. Was with my ex classmates playin bj.
We are playing on the floor and our circle was a bit big and the cards were at the centre. When they want to draw a card they have to bend over and stretch over. So throughout the game, they are showing everything. But most of the time is see the strap and top of their breast only. Cos if i adjust my position, will be too obvious liao so have to be content of what can be seen from my angle.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster1911 View Post
A drunk girl-friend of mine. She took off her top during chalet, lovely boobs
Went to pick up my gf and her cute friend after their clubbing session. Both were quite drunk and sleep in the car. When we reached the cute girl's house, she could not walk back on her way and my gf was asleep. So i support her up to her doorstep. she was braless and wearing a top which show lot of cleverage. Her top slide to 1 side and exposing her breast, she was too drunk to know. There was nipple tape covered but her b-cup breast was still nice to look at.
When reached her door ask her to rest awhile before going in. Had another 10mins of free show before asking her to go in. Could be longer but need to get back to my gf who was in my car.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcomer View Post
Got quite an interesting new year this time. Was with my ex classmates playin bj.
bro noobcomer, took me a while to figuring what is bj game - i thot is blowjob. then i tink and tink ... how to play bj with cards. then i realised its "Black Jack". too long without hoong ki make me stooopid.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share an experience which had just happened a while ago.

Went out with a friend for a drink just now, she is the type who has a cfm face, but too bad boobs ain't really that big, an A cupper.
She was dressed in a pretty low cut top today, and to my delight, she had an oversized bra on i suppose. When i was in the car, had a quick glimpse of the opening of the top of her bra but as it was too dark, nothing was seen.

When we reached, as she was sitting down, she bent forward a little. I was standing right beside her from a comfortable viewing distance and for the first time, saw her whole breast exposed in front of me. She had quite big nipples for her boob size and they were very light brown in colour. Throughout the whole session, had quite many chances to have a look at those nice perky tits and nipples of her...damn stim sia...

Still keep recall on that image everytime i close my eyes...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1