The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 09-11-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
I've met a handful of the girls in Dome L recently, and honestly, some of them are a 5/10 or at best a 6/10 at in the looks department, even though they're priced at 1k+. There was even one FL (not from the regular stables and no longer here thank god) who priced herself well above 1k but turned out to be a catfish, with a 5/10 face and A cup boobs, and is totally different from the advertised body stats, and I paid rejection fee straightaway.

I also found that reviews are undependable, when short girls can described as tall and mommies (yes real mommy) can be described as SYT. So it's still a box of chocolates and you don't know what you're going to get until you open the box

Having said that, there are still quality girls here and you just need time to find them.
But I saw you give good review about them?
Old 09-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
But I saw you give good review about them?
Those which you saw are some of the ok ones. Some of the others who are not so good for me, I don't believe in breaking people's rice bowls and would rather not write. Unless it's really that bad, which so far I have only encountered one and she has already left the forum.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
treetopride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubz View Post
Anyone tried Wanda from essentials?
She's pretty good, enthusiastic. She's on the thinner side. I remember BBBJ to be just okay, nothing spectacular. Rather chit-chatty, and doesn't make it awkward. Was fun to be around.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Bro, chill. Your post got deleted is not for free one. Keep copy and paste. The FL have to pay to have your post deleted. She delete one you post one lor. She burn money not you.
Interesting did not know what fl will pay money for post to be deleted
Old 10-11-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
treetopride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Due FR for Angela (angelababy292)

Met her a few weeks back. True MILF with great personality. Comes off as super horny.

BBBJ: Great, 8/10. If you like super-sloppy blowjobs, she might not be it.
69: Super-shiok.
FJ: Great, she loves riding on top.
AR: Just OK.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
I can't believe her thread has the highest view counts and all the FRs are so misleading. Why would the admins even allow that ?
View counts only means the thread was started donkey years ago bro. FL paid for putting up thread here, so they can do whatever they want in their thread including deleting FR like other bro mentioned above.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

For Lynn ad, if u realise. There’s no rate there. It could be due to privacy reasons. Well, just continue to support the others. There are some other good FLs who are not on sbf too. Just need to ask ard. But then again, nt every fl client will write review. Not fair to judge a review based on their join date or reputation point. Hopefully, there will be a good platform to write proper and honest review on FLs elsewhere. Nothing wrong if one is willing to pay so high for the fl. It’s a fair market.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwano View Post
For Lynn ad, if u realise. There’s no rate there. It could be due to privacy reasons. Well, just continue to support the others. There are some other good FLs who are not on sbf too. Just need to ask ard. But then again, nt every fl client will write review. Not fair to judge a review based on their join date or reputation point. Hopefully, there will be a good platform to write proper and honest review on FLs elsewhere. Nothing wrong if one is willing to pay so high for the fl. It’s a fair market.
She is also listed in another website and she is asking for 750.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 11-11-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
She is also listed in another website and she is asking for 750.
For that kind of rate, better book other ladies. GG, essential ladies or the independent is more worth it.
Old 12-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

My post got deleted and here we go again.

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Interesting did not know what fl will pay money for post to be deleted
I did not know that FL have to pay foe the post to be deleted
Old 13-11-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for taking one for the team. I’ll go to her thread & keep posting negative reviews 🤣
Old 13-11-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!

Booked Wanda from bro Essential. Young and pretty looking girl with big natural boobs. Easy to chat with. Bbj wet and powerful. Did various positions and ended with doggy which she moans the loudest. Hit her in the right spots and she'll cum with u as well. Overall good experience.
Old 13-11-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
My post got deleted and here we go again.

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow
I had the same F up experience. Wrote a review and it got deleted the next day. The post so many donkey years ago but still using the same age. The FR always using back the same old ones cuz no new good ones to use.
Old 13-11-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Susoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper101 View Post
I had the same F up experience. Wrote a review and it got deleted the next day. The post so many donkey years ago but still using the same age. The FR always using back the same old ones cuz no new good ones to use.
Same here. Worst experience with SensualLynn. Fake FRs and photos. Seriously waste of time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1