The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
phrame9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Westerhout Road H14 G13 Bell

Second night out, while I am here, decided to hit up GL to check out the street action and houses.

Had the cabby drive around L16, L18, L20 and L24 a few times. Most street action was on L18, but it was already 2am, so even the houses where closing down.

Asked to be let on L18, checked down L18, back up L16 and down L18 again. Checked inside L18H38, L18H44B and L18H54, the action was okay, not too interesting. Well the girl in H38 that I wanted got taken right in front of me by another guy... Much to my dismay L18H56 was closed

The time was approaching 2:30am, walked into Westerhout Road H14, there were four girls there, all very nice, I went for G13 Bell.

Here are the details:

Name: Bell
Location: Westerhout Road H14 (what is the used abbriviation for this road?)
Damage: 100 SGD
Outfit: Red dress with wonderbra, shoulder length brunette died hair.
Duration: 60 minutes (finished after 40-45 minutes)
Height: ~160cm
Looks: 7/10
Cup-size: C
English: Limited to non-existing
Shower: Yes, with her washing me down.
Skills: BJ skills lacking, but when she went deep, it was good, but she focused only on the head. Vaginal skills, excellent, really tight and she rod me like a horse. Very good acting skills.

Overall: 6/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1