The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexhunter1609 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Fortune teller?

Hi bros..... sorry abt off topic but can anyone tell me ware is a good place to find a good fortune teller???? also wich temple is better to pray??? cos i have been down on my luck lately...... bros help mi pls.... thanx.....
Old 24-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fortune teller?

You can try going to Thailand to pray at 4 Face Buddha, very near to Erawan Hotel. I think it might be better to pray at temples where there is no medium, otherwise be prepared to pay for this and that.

In Singapore, you can try Middle Road Kuan Yim Temple. Otherwise, you can try going to the church.

Anyway, this topic is out of sex discussion. You may want to post in other forums. Wish you better luck in the coming year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhunter1609
Hi bros..... sorry abt off topic but can anyone tell me ware is a good place to find a good fortune teller???? also wich temple is better to pray??? cos i have been down on my luck lately...... bros help mi pls.... thanx.....
Old 24-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ass_robber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try tibet, go see the dali lama. Or maybe India, to rub the shiva statue in the original temple.
Old 24-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhunter1609
cos i have been down on my luck lately...... bros help mi pls.... thanx.....

Well you're out of luck in this forum too. You've just been zapped 6 points for starting an off topic thread.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
plumshirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That may not be the problem.
He was off in FL dome... I hope you didn't ask
too many for contacts - They hate number collectors like StevenShark.

Anyway, are you trying to ask the bros here for a good fortune teller in Singapore?
Old 24-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

best is to Jiao da se di ho ho zho ren =) pray is an addition way to make our mind as ease and if u got the sincere and heart ur prayers will be answered
Old 24-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

sigh*, sometime, we hao hao zho ren also will be suay leh...
Old 24-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
poh30 is Cool - loads of Potential

You can go waterloo street kuan yin temple. But my advise is don't wait untill your luck was down then go and pray. If you got time or you are near you can always go and pray. Another thing is if you can do somethings good even better, like donating money or if can go donate blood even better but if can do it willingly and don't need to hope anythings in return. Then times goes by you will become a more happy man. And one things very you must remenber if you go pray at whichever temple or whatever god just ask for what you want and never say if things you ask happen, don't say you will do this or that in return.
Old 25-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I heard this before..just pray sincerly, before u donate $, make a wish and drop into the box.. If yr luck is down, go n visit temple more often but not temple hopping..middle road guanyin temple or wat ananda at bukit merah is a good choice.
Just bear a few more days, CNY is coming, go and register for "pu yun" at big temples. Then also do more donations no matter small or big, real or fake, just contribute,u will sure see result very fast!

Good Luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1