The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wafer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

There was once when my sis in law went oversea and I was given the task of feeding her gold fish. So 1 day after feeding them, I went to her bedroom and
search her drawers and I was surprised that she was a G-string lover. She have so many pair that are of different colours and design and there was one that had an opening in front and immediately my imagination ran wild. Who will put on this to go out unless one is wearing when having sex?

I then search again and bingo........ found what i wanted.......Yes, my favourite panty hose. Immediately I strip and put on a black colour hose and at the same time admiring her bras and G-string. Suddenly i had the urge to PCC so while still wearing the stocking, i took another pair and smell and my dick was becoming harder and harder and finally exploded in the stocking that i was using to pcc. I then removed the one i was wearing and together with the one with my cum inside and put it back into her drawer. This should dry up by the time she return (1 week later). Pantyhose and stocking always made me high and is there any bro sharing the same fetish as me?
Old 19-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafer69 View Post
.... is there any bro sharing the same fetish as me?
There are tons, bro... Care to PM me and we share our stories...?
Old 21-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jnlover is Cool - loads of Potential

1. Licked the cum juice on my SIL's panty and rub in with my manhood while she was swimming outside... heaven... odourless and a little creamy taste
She wear it back later...

2. PCC using my SIL wet swimming costume... and cum on it.

She's my goddess of mercy...
Old 21-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm

stole blkmate panty and pcc and denied when confronted.
pcc in office at night when all left

tts all
Old 21-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatterxx View Post
Hi guys, I am new here and I have sort of weird fetish on belly and boob destruction. for those feel offended, you may wish to leave this thread.

I need advice and new techniques to do onto her this coming month in a 5-star hotel. So far I have done the following:
(This bold are the ones I like to do, and am doing it frequently)

1. Strip her completely naked.
2. Use Feet to step on both Breasts
3. Use Feet and Step on stomach
4. Vagina Grab Squeeze
5. Squeeze her breasts together and then separate them away multiple-times
6.Grab her whole breasts upwards
7.Whole face bash in and Suck Vagina
8.Split her vagina lips as wide as possible
9.Punch her breasts square on the nipples
10.Slap and smack her stomach for different sound rythme
11.Sit onto her both breasts
12.Twisting Both of her Nipples around
13.Pull Both of her Nipples upwards and Pinch Nipples HARD
14.Deepen Stomach Claw hold
15.Do light punches on stomach
16.Press down onto her lower stomach while sitting on her upper tummy
17.Put Massage Machine on stomach and sit onto the area
18.Rough & HARD Massage on her Stomach
19.Scissors Legs Squeeze onto her stomach
20.Put Dumbbell on stomach
21.Sit onto her tummy multiple times.
22.Sit onto her tummy with butt sat onto her stomach
23.Rub my dick onto her stomach
24.Double-hand stomach claw hold
25.Squeeze her vagina and breasts while Sitting on tummy (All at the SAME TIME!)

If any of you do not understand what the method means, kindly highlight and I will try to explain. This might be weird or special, but its not crap, done this in real life.

So, Anyone here could help me think of new methods, or improvise on my existing methods thanks!
From this thread: http://sammyboy.online/adult-d...on-lovers.html

I nominate our newbie for this thread. Kungfu master.

Bold words are what he claimed he is doing. I think qualify for this thread hor?
Old 21-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnlover View Post
1. Licked the cum juice on my SIL's panty and rub in with my manhood while she was swimming outside... heaven... odourless and a little creamy taste

what SIL's? haha
Old 21-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Pilot Preceda is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nousername View Post
what SIL's? haha

Sister-in-Law...
Old 21-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nousername View Post
what SIL's? haha
SIL= sis in law
Old 22-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sammas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During a late 90s, I used to go this HC in town. I always pick a Thai to do the massage and followed by so call special sservice.Her BBBJ was the best and that was the first time I had CIM. It was heavenly feeling and she charged me only $30 after 6 visits. One day she asked me if I would like to bonk her as she was very horny. She said no change in the charges. I said why not as I long before wanted to but too shy to ask her so direct. She removed her clothes and began to BBBJ my dick until it went so hard. She wanted me to do raw but I very insisted. She put a CD on to my hard dick and while ready to poke her pussy, i felt why her position of her pussy look so funny. i questioned her, she said don't I know her long before she was a trans ???? I was stunned!!! I stood up, wore my clothes paid her $30 and left the place immediately.
Old 22-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammas View Post
she said don't I know her long before she was a trans ???? I was stunned!!! I stood up, wore my clothes paid her $30 and left the place immediately.
Haha.. good one, dats a joke rite bro?
Old 22-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
howcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammas View Post
During a late 90s, I used to go this HC in town. I always pick a Thai to do the massage and followed by so call special sservice.Her BBBJ was the best and that was the first time I had CIM. It was heavenly feeling and she charged me only $30 after 6 visits. One day she asked me if I would like to bonk her as she was very horny. She said no change in the charges. I said why not as I long before wanted to but too shy to ask her so direct. She removed her clothes and began to BBBJ my dick until it went so hard. She wanted me to do raw but I very insisted. She put a CD on to my hard dick and while ready to poke her pussy, i felt why her position of her pussy look so funny. i questioned her, she said don't I know her long before she was a trans ???? I was stunned!!! I stood up, wore my clothes paid her $30 and left the place immediately.
u must have bath for hours after the incident..
Old 22-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
howcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
1. Screw my sx-gf In TopGirl fitting room in Suntec

2. Screw my China gf in my cousin's swimming pool

3. Fingered my ex-gf to orgasm under the blanket while in same room sleeping with her mom and a 2 yr old nephew...

4. Screwed along void deck, staircase landing and lift of my ex-gf block.

5. Screw on dbl decker bus last seat of 2nd floor.

6. Finger my ex to orgasm in public swimming pool

7. My FB sucked me dry in suntec city staircase landing and swallowed

8. Fucked ktv girl in bathroom of ktv room

9. Fucked ktv girl in ktv room when the room was dark and disco music playing

10. Screwed my ex in bedroom that she shared with younger sis, with her parents and sis watching tv in HDB living room, with door unlocked.

11. Ex painted her own breasts and pussy with one bottle of nutella and I cleaned it all up...

12. Screwed married FB in the flat she staying with her husband, on the masterbedroom bed and bathroom....

13. Pulled down ex's halter top in Mdm Wong and sucked on her nipples while asking friends to watch.

14. Screwed another guy's gf on one of the staircase landngs of the row of shophouse offices besides Mdm Wong... her bf still in Mdm Wong

15. Screwed abovementioned girl in my car parked near Mdm wong's live and loud party on sentosa fort siloso beach...

urm.... these are the more prominent ones liao....
"salute"..u wanna keep tu-di anot..?
Old 22-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnlover View Post

anymore of your SIL's stories? i'm sure there are alot alot more..
haha hope to hear more from you bro..
Old 23-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chinacity is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimino View Post
I have a huge crush on my sis in law; she is in late 20s, mother of one girl. Damn, her body seems to be better than b4. Anyway, as her hubby will travel to indonesia quite often, she is left alone with her baby girl. I will make some excuses to visit her place; sometimes getting a close look at her butt whenever she bent over the baby cot. For me, I will be very satisfied whenever I can pcc using her panties inside the toilet. I think that is quite pervert.
last time, i got a female fren, with a kid..sometimes, when she carry her kid, i will purposely ask to carry her child for her

she will nudge her breasts against my hand as the kid is handover to me......once, the kid is nuaghty and struggling, so her breast was squezzing against my hand.

straightaway, i have a hard on and i gather enough courage to ask her..."can we make love ? " i look into her eyes, and she was a bit shy (shock) .....i proceed to try to kiss her, she never siam,,, and i was able to do what i want
Old 24-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacity View Post
last time, i got a female fren, with a kid..sometimes, when she carry her kid, i will purposely ask to carry her child for her

she will nudge her breasts against my hand as the kid is handover to me......once, the kid is nuaghty and struggling, so her breast was squezzing against my hand.

straightaway, i have a hard on and i gather enough courage to ask her..."can we make love ? " i look into her eyes, and she was a bit shy (shock) .....i proceed to try to kiss her, she never siam,,, and i was able to do what i want
power, wished i had ur courage.

but i guess when gals are horny, they tends to give in easily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1