The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
amtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Actually I am thinking of going for prostate / testicular check up and find a chio / lao chio doctor anyone got stories of female doc touching u ?
I would prefer an SYT doctor
Old 14-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Does it have to be penetrative or also includes HJ/BBBJ?
https://www.healthline.com/health/pr...r#risk-factors

https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cance...ation-prostate

How will the cancer for prostate know if your ejaculation is via sex or HJ/BBBJ? I don't think there is a differentiation. But do note many of the studies say the main benefits are for guys above 50.

HJ prices are going up these days. Better to spend the money on a Tenga toy instead. Milk yourself while watching TV.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12287 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Actually I am thinking of going for prostate / testicular check up and find a chio / lao chio doctor anyone got stories of female doc touching u ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtimes View Post
Better chance of finding at those Orchard Road or City area clinics.
Prepare to pay 300 to 400. Just google the internet.
Old 14-02-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtimes View Post
Oh yes there definitely are

Try government hospitals where the fresh young grads will work in for a start

They are sooooooo keen to look at your cock and nether regions having studied Med for a good 6 years or so.
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-02-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
hikoki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Oh yes there definitely are

Try government hospitals where the fresh young grads will work in for a start

They are sooooooo keen to look at your cock and nether regions having studied Med for a good 6 years or so.
They should have seen enough cocks from their 6 years of study
Old 15-02-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikoki View Post
They should have seen enough cocks from their 6 years of study
Agree and worked with some too!
Old 15-02-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

My own rather painful episode was when I was in NS and played rugby for one of the more well known Padang clubs. After one gruelling matches over the weekend, my then girlfriend and I engaged on some rather energetic banging as her parents were away. Being young and having tight pussy on the house I must have done it 4 times that night.

Next morning woke up with dull pain in the scrotum. Went to camp and reported sick as pain got worse - long story short MO suspected torsion of the testes and sent off in the ambulance to hospital. At the A&E they got the on call urologist as luck would have it, it was a young female resident who was on call.

By then I was in excruciating pain. She asked me questions like "was I sexually active?" "When did you last have sex or masturbate etc? Then she asked me to drop my pants and underwear and hop on the treatment bed.

I was embarrassed but I hopped on the bed. She was in her late twenties, had little make up but was pretty in a way and her scrubs did not give anything away. She had on gloves and warned me that it would be "uncomfortable" as she started to feel her way around my swollen scrotum. It was painful but I was really embarrassed.

She confirmed the testicle had twisted and said that she said she may be able to manually untwist the testicle by manipulating the scrotum. She was being gentle but my dick found its second wind and soon I had a raging hardon. I'm average-sized and she had her left hand around the dick shaft as she used her right mand to massage the scrotum and testicle.

After 10 minutes of manipulation, there was less swelling in the scrotum and mini me was still stiff and leaking pre-cum. Then she stopped. Told me to get dressed and sent me off to the observation ward. She left instructions with the duty doctor to call her if the pain /swelling returned.

A couple of hours later, she came to the observation ward, drew the curtains around the bed and asked if I was in pain. I said no just a little discomfort. Same drill, pants and underwear off, lie down legs splayed. This time mini-me was already hard. She just said I guess everything seems normal again as she repeated the same exam routine. I was half happy and horny as she grasped my dick and felt around my scrotum. Then she said, chances of it happening again are high so I needed to get that fixed.

I asked how and she said surgery. So warded me and arranged for surgery the next day on SAF's coin. Spent 3 days in hospital in total and she visited every day and of course the nurses helped me pre and post op, shaving my testicles and giving me a sponge bath. That was again time for mini-me to stand at attention....even after surgery with 2 stitches in my ballsack.

I was lucky . . . my sperm factories are still kicking out soldiers.

OBTW, don't screw around with a twisted testicle. It can happen to guys of any age, but it's most common in teens. Most of the time there's no obvious cause. Testicular torsion can happen after an injury during exercise or sport, rough sex or even during sleep.

If left untreated, it can lead to a permanently damaged or "dead" testicle which must then be removed. Cure is either manipulation but usually always surgery.

Gave up rugby after that season but have not had any issues with the ball boys since.
Old 15-02-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That must be quite an experience bro mixmasternrv.
Old 15-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
My own rather painful episode was when I was in NS and played rugby for one of the more well known Padang clubs. After one gruelling matches over the weekend, my then girlfriend and I engaged on some rather energetic banging as her parents were away. Being young and having tight pussy on the house I must have done it 4 times that night.

Next morning woke up with dull pain in the scrotum. Went to camp and reported sick as pain got worse - long story short MO suspected torsion of the testes and sent off in the ambulance to hospital. At the A&E they got the on call urologist as luck would have it, it was a young female resident who was on call.

By then I was in excruciating pain. She asked me questions like "was I sexually active?" "When did you last have sex or masturbate etc? Then she asked me to drop my pants and underwear and hop on the treatment bed.

I was embarrassed but I hopped on the bed. She was in her late twenties, had little make up but was pretty in a way and her scrubs did not give anything away. She had on gloves and warned me that it would be "uncomfortable" as she started to feel her way around my swollen scrotum. It was painful but I was really embarrassed.

She confirmed the testicle had twisted and said that she said she may be able to manually untwist the testicle by manipulating the scrotum. She was being gentle but my dick found its second wind and soon I had a raging hardon. I'm average-sized and she had her left hand around the dick shaft as she used her right mand to massage the scrotum and testicle.

After 10 minutes of manipulation, there was less swelling in the scrotum and mini me was still stiff and leaking pre-cum. Then she stopped. Told me to get dressed and sent me off to the observation ward. She left instructions with the duty doctor to call her if the pain /swelling returned.

A couple of hours later, she came to the observation ward, drew the curtains around the bed and asked if I was in pain. I said no just a little discomfort. Same drill, pants and underwear off, lie down legs splayed. This time mini-me was already hard. She just said I guess everything seems normal again as she repeated the same exam routine. I was half happy and horny as she grasped my dick and felt around my scrotum. Then she said, chances of it happening again are high so I needed to get that fixed.

I asked how and she said surgery. So warded me and arranged for surgery the next day on SAF's coin. Spent 3 days in hospital in total and she visited every day and of course the nurses helped me pre and post op, shaving my testicles and giving me a sponge bath. That was again time for mini-me to stand at attention....even after surgery with 2 stitches in my ballsack.

I was lucky . . . my sperm factories are still kicking out soldiers.

OBTW, don't screw around with a twisted testicle. It can happen to guys of any age, but it's most common in teens. Most of the time there's no obvious cause. Testicular torsion can happen after an injury during exercise or sport, rough sex or even during sleep.

If left untreated, it can lead to a permanently damaged or "dead" testicle which must then be removed. Cure is either manipulation but usually always surgery.

Gave up rugby after that season but have not had any issues with the ball boys since.
How I wish and don’t wish to be in your situation. Haha.
Old 15-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
The docs have it good seriously.
My wife is a Sister Nurse here.
Worked with 2 public and 2 private hospitals before.
Same shit different places that is all.

Student nurses fucking the radiographers.
Student nurses fucking the more senior male nurses.
Foreign nurses fucking the resident doctors.
Foreign nurses fucking the doctors and older senior doctors.

This is one incident.
This young M’sian nurse came to work at the private hospital where my wife was.
I remember her because my wife hosted the foreign nurses during the CNY at our place.
Help to make them feel at ease during the festive mood.
We have nurses mainly from Philippines, Malaysia and China.
Everyone of them will fuck someone except for the PRC nurses.
So far not much stories about them.
The Pinoy are the most liberal ones, no doubt.

Come back to this young Chinese M’sian nurse.
I remembered her because she look very similar to this Taiwanese.
And I was thinking to myself, I am sure someone at the hospital will fuck her.

And it happened.

Few months later there was a lot of talk about her managing her shift to follow a particular neurosurgeon.
He was in his early 40’s. She was only 19 years old.
My wife must do some check to quell the talk.
She checked the rounds-log, duty roster and also the CCTV.

She required special permission to view the CCTV even though she is the Sister Nurse there. So to avoid further probe and escalation, she asked a favour from the security team to view a short segment of the archived CCTV video.
Said she suspected some of the nurses misplacing some controlled medicine.

She view the video based on the nurse’s duty profile.
This was what she found.
During her 8-hour shift. The nurse went to the neurosurgeon office at least twice.
Based on the timestamp, she spent at least 20 mins each time and this went on like clockwork for at least 2 weeks.
She can only have access to 2 weeks’ worth of video time. So, my wife thought that their relationship has been longer than 2 weeks.

She spoke to the nurse. Advised and cautioned her.
Within that week, the nurse resigned and left.
According to her mates, she went back to M’sia.

Man, she was attractive and young.
The juiciest part is this. One of her mates told my wife that she was a virgin before starting the relationship with the doc. The mate knew because that nurse kept asking her about the ‘first time’.

Then the neurosurgeon? Life goes on.
According to my wife he was already married with 2 kids.
He was early 40’s then. Good looking and charming.
And that was not the only nurse he deflowered.
Docs and nurses man.

(Update)

I manage to locate her, discretely of course.
Look at her, it has been 2 years and she should be 21 now.
Blossomed. If she had stayed in SG, dont know how many docs would have their way with her
Old 15-02-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
If she had stayed in SG, dont know how many docs would have their way with her
Why is your wife so kaypoh? She warned her based on an actual complaint or due to some rumours? If the doctor and her never make any noise, it's a private issue between 2 consenting adults. If it doesn't affect her job performance, why bother what she do in her private life?

Most foreigners are here because their family back home needs money. If the doctor can give her what she needs, what has it got to do with your wife?
Old 15-02-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why is your wife so kaypoh? She warned her based on an actual complaint or due to some rumours? If the doctor and her never make any noise, it's a private issue between 2 consenting adults. If it doesn't affect her job performance, why bother what she do in her private life?

Most foreigners are here because their family back home needs money. If the doctor can give her what she needs, what has it got to do with your wife?
I am not sure if u have read and understand my post on this incident.
They were fucking during office hours within the hospital premises.
Fucking between a doc and a nurse.

Next, the way she changed her shift and asked her colleagues to switch with her has caused unhappiness within the department.

The doc had shown favoritism towards her at work to such extent that others start to observe.
Eventually they saw and brought this matter up, officially to my wife.
My wife on the other hand, downplayed this matter and let her know.
The matter stayed at my wife's level and did not escalate.

She made her own decision for her own benefit.
She was also just smart enough to know the limits has been tested and it is only a matter of time my wife could not contain this matter at her level only.

Lastly, everyone knew the doc is married.
What u mean the doc can give her what she needed, a dick? Really?
This is how u process the whole situation?
Old 15-02-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Prostate is not testicle. Enlarged prostate is common for guys above mid-50s. Once you have it, you may have difficulty with urination. Takes a much longer time to finish and even then after you urine your bladder is not completely clear. Doctors do advise men to have more sex to prevent this issue
Thanks much for your clarifications and pardon my ignorance.
Old 16-02-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
huangxiaolung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
sheesh she looks good!
Goddamn chio
Old 16-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1