The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Couple massage with private jacuzzi

Hi bros. Am trying to look for a nice place to have a nice time with a fling.

Am trying to avoid hotel rooms etc now because of the need to register IC etc. a couple massage will work well for my case because i dont wanna just bring her to hotel immediately.

Any one have any suggestions of such places? Where you can enjoy a couple massage and then they give u like 30mins to use the private jaccuzi or to leave u alone for a while. It can be facial etc too. I just want them to leave use alone for 30mins etc. Ive checked some online and they cost a bomb etc 5xx. So just wanna check if u bros have ever tried these uncommon places to have ur romp.
Old 29-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Couple massage with private jacuzzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Hi bros. Am trying to look for a nice place to have a nice time with a fling.

Am trying to avoid hotel rooms etc now because of the need to register IC etc. a couple massage will work well for my case because i dont wanna just bring her to hotel immediately.

Any one have any suggestions of such places? Where you can enjoy a couple massage and then they give u like 30mins to use the private jaccuzi or to leave u alone for a while. It can be facial etc too. I just want them to leave use alone for 30mins etc. Ive checked some online and they cost a bomb etc 5xx. So just wanna check if u bros have ever tried these uncommon places to have ur romp.
what's your budget?
Old 29-08-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

I posted this thread before. U can try the same. Go Google for onsen spa. U should be able to find this place. Cheers.

Quick FR:

Yesterday morning, text her to see if she has anything on in the evening. She replied nothing on. So I told her whether want to go celebrate National Day since I’m alone. Her reply was “see how. Hubby don’t know got planned for anything at all.”

Sianz

Around 4pm, I was taking a nap when my phone buzz. Message from her, “Hubby going out with friends to drink. U still want to go out later?” Instant wake up call. Horsay liao!!

Text her what does she have in mind. She text “anything, u planned lor.” Told her I planned means everything follows what I say. Her reply was Emory like this: ����☺️

Told her I text her later. Called up a spa I know along Bt Timah Rd. This Jap spa is where my wife and me used to frequent. Now that she’s not here, why not book here since I’m familiar with the place and the management. Not to mentioned I’ve VIP card in this place as we are regular patrons and have also done some cheeky things with my wife in this spa before.������

Managed to book VIP couple spa suite with unique Rotenburo outdoor hot tub. One good thing about this place was that the Couple onsen Hinoki Bath uses real hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood, to replicate the natural hot spring water.

Long story short, we meet at the spa entrance, and when we went in to register, the manager give me a wink. Damned....sometimes familiarity comes with a price.

In the room, I was a bit shy and I strip with my back to her. “Hide for what? Later sure see everything.” I almost fell again when I heard this as I was standing on 1 leg trying to remove my pants. Knn...really foxy.

She was well build, tanned body means outdoor type and well shaped with 36C. Nice boobs. Instant salute from little bro there....a bit paiseh. Pretend nothing happened, we went into the adjacent room for our 30 min couple onsen Hinoki Bath.

We started to get familiar and started touching. Ended up frenching with her stroking my little bro and I fingering her. We almost go into next step but had to pull hand brake there. Wanted a more cozy environment. Almost wanted to cancel the massage session and go somewhere else to finish the deed. With agonzing feeling, we did finish the massage and during shower, renew our flaming embrace + touching + frenching again.

Finally finished our prolong shower. She left her car there, took my car and I drive like F1 driver to get home. Got a fire that needs to put out.

We had a long session in the living room. Damned shiok. Did ask whether can be part-time FB.....her reply “u guess? Maybe let u know later.”

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 29-08-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old 29-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
what's your budget?
Bro i willing to till 300 to 400
Old 29-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

ikeda spa at clarke quay has couple massage followed by onsen soak. left alone for the soak. 30 mins. means whole room to yourself. think first time go there got discount too.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
ikeda spa at clarke quay has couple massage followed by onsen soak. left alone for the soak. 30 mins. means whole room to yourself. think first time go there got discount too.
Ic bro. Ill check it out!
Old 29-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Any cheaper price type to reco? Ive check ikeda and its 5xx also

I know romping requires cost but i would say its abit too ex for me

Ive practically searched the whole web for couple spa with jacuzzi

Etc those 5 star hotel spa, sentosa spas ikeda. Prices is out of my reach. So just hoping fellow bros here maybe chanced upon something similar that is not listed in the net etc. perhaps a hidden, secret place to romp
Old 30-08-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3166 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

G-Spa ..........
Old 30-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
G-Spa ..........
Nice bro! I saw that too but alot of my friends go there haha so wanna be more discreet
Old 30-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://offers.elements.com.sg/produc...onsen-weekday/

I tried this before. It's value for money. First timer promotion during weekday. Hope this works for you!
Old 30-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Klopphug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post

I tried this before. It's value for money. First timer promotion during weekday. Hope this works for you!
$198 very worthy. Nice share bro
Old 30-08-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Killerlook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Afond Spa. North Bridge Road. Affordable and good.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Thank u bros. I actually called all of them. This sept fully booked lmao. Ill try again
Old 31-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hongdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Thank u bros. I actually called all of them. This sept fully booked lmao. Ill try again
Business so good!
Old 02-09-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post

Oh this is awesome, think there’s one in Orchard somewhere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1