The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Zi Ruo, The Charming, Gentle Blushing 23 yo PRC (resemblance to Zhou HaiMei)

Summary
Name: Zi-Ruo (芷若)
Originality: HuBei (湖北)
Looks: 6.5-7 (Gentle, charming, subtle with some resemblance to Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚, looks that grow on you especially when in bed & blush easily)
Boobs: A+ cupper (OK... I know this is out of my norms being a B-C cupper lover)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and slender, pretty fair and smooth skin, with nice legs)
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 45-47kg
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (only BJ, but she went on for quite a while.. shiok!)
Fingering: Just the outside...
Painting: 8/10 (good! responsive! she cummed & I had a good 20mins tasting her until my jaw cramped)
Service/GFE: 8.5/10 (really strong! I felt that I was making love to my gf)
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $65 + $15 tips (room+CD not included, $65/1/1)
RTF: YES... Already did and rtf 5 times.

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL, unless she is already in certain area)

Service NOT provided: AR/AJ/BBBJ/CIM

Samsters may want to check her previous thread for some FRs posted for her.

Alternate service: Only Massage + HJ $50/1/1 (FJ & room not included)
If FJ is desirable after massage, pls discuss with her directly before anything.

Her FJ damage is 65/1/1 which I had knocked off from 80 to 65 since the crisis is looming round the corner. If any bros who valued her service, do tip her too. I definitely think she worth the tips too. Those looking for double shots bonk, pls discuss the price with her before bonking. Please note that she is available for slightly less than 2 weeks.

As for contact of this gems, I afraid I can only share with reliable and genuine bros with some valid power & FRs. She is not a seasonal freelancer so I hope bros can take good care of her too. As she can only communicate in Mandarin, she requested that she will only wish to meet up with chinese bros. Please don't ask for picture as she is not comfortable on splashing out on internet.

Please write a FR of your encounterment with her, otherwise, it will be pointless for me to share a gem but no support of FR for this forum. Let's keep the spirit of FRs sharing in this forum! Cheers!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dusksoul123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zi Ruo, The Charming, Gentle Blushing 23 yo PRC (resemblance to Zhou HaiMei)

that means it's hard to get her contact ?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Zi Ruo, The Charming, Gentle Blushing 23 yo PRC (resemblance to Zhou HaiMei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusksoul123 View Post
that means it's hard to get her contact ?
Yea... hard for you, mate. Sorry!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

Couple contacts given out to bros, feel free to PM before she leaves our shore.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bro sober, what happened to the original thread?

Cheers
Old 01-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post

Cheers
Must be you lah..... Never support of bro sober.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
machosw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THanks Bro Sober for the contact,

Not good in word, hope you don't mind!
Paiseh again for the late forum.

Conquered this gem last week before leaving town.
Does not fully resemble Zhou Hai Mei, but must say she is a pretty gal.
She possess good attitde, that the most important thing!

Name - Zhou Zi Ruo
Age - 23
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - A Cup
Figure - 7/10 (very fair & smooth skin)
Frenching - 8/10 (like frenching yr long lost lover)
Painting - 8/10
Catbath - 7/10 (slow & sensual, the most enjoyable moment)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10 (good attitude. willing to please)
Damage - $70 + tips + CD + room

No Regret
Old 01-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Just transferring my fr from the previus thread

Met her yesterday around in the afternoon at GL and pick her up to proceed to our battle field. Once in the room we tcss and find out more about her. as she is here for only a few days she is really very shy. After TCSS a bit she suggested to shower and then I help her to remove her clothes taking my time to admired her youthful body at the same time. As she is standing infront of the mirror I can see that she was blushing which makes her so cute that even my junior have to agreed with me.
After stripping into our birhtday suit I lead her into the bathroom to shower together and at the same time we were teasing each other or more to me teasing her more hahahahaha. In the shower can see that she is very new to this trade and so being a helpful cheongster :P, I offer some tips to her on how to wash the private part of the customers. While teaching her the stuff she was again blushing like a cherry that I feel like bonking her there and then in the bath room but my big head manage to take control in time to tell me go slow on this gem. So not wanting to short change her I too help her to soap every inch of her body to make her feel more comfortable to my touch so that later on the bed I can take my time to folick her .

After showering, we then proceed to start our action.........Just then kns my phone ring.........

was cursing who the hell could have called me... so answer my call to find out that it was my customer so LL have to answer the call to settle some issues. while I was talking to my customer I suddenly have the naughty idea so I went over to her while talking on the phone sit beside her and rubba her a bit by stroking her body while she was preparing the bed for our action. I went behind her, hug her with one hand and while my customer was talking to me I was kissing her back which sense goosebumps all over her body. She in term return my favor by stretching one of her hand to the back and play with my junior and making it hard in no time. i was having diffculties in concentrating what my customer said and I quickly told him that I will settle the issues for him when I am back to the office so that I can quickly put down the phone with him. Once I put down the phone I wasted no time in punishing her for making me lose concentration hahahaha. i pull her to my side and I started to french her like there was no tomorrow at the same time my hands were busy playing with her erected nipples and licking another one at the same time and slowly I position myself to move down south so that i can taste her forbbiden fruit. Even before I lick her she is already flowing with love juice which make it easy for my finger to penetrate in with ease. While I lick her i was noticing her expression as well and she was blushing as well which makes me see liao also shiok ah kekekekeke. i don't know how long did I lick her but didn't even realised that she as actually cap my didi already without me knowing it, so as soon as I look at her she told me " Wo yao chiang jian ni" I gladly position my didi at her pussy and gently insert it into her and while doing that she started to blush again. I wanted to take my time to deviour this shy girl so I move junior in and out slowly till she began to grap my butt cheek to push junior in deeper and while doing so her moaning began to get louder and I know she is ready for the real action hahahahaha. After bonking her which seems like forever i surrender and cum inside her (With Cap of Cos ) and we just lie on the bed hugging each other in our arms to rest for awhile before heading to the showers. Below is the stats of this gem.

Name: Zi Ruo
Boobs: A
Face: 6.5 (Grows on you)
Body: 7.5
FJ: Accomodating
BBBJ: No (only BJ)
GFE: Fantastic

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 01-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Come i luv to have her contact pls pls
added my vote here
Old 01-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jasonlee000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i queeue up for her contact....
Old 01-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
rahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to TS for sharing this contact with me 2 weeks ago. Appreciated for trusting me although i may not meeting the requirement for contact.
Have been for so unlucky for 2 times that did not manage to try her immediately after got her contact. First time she said she is not working on that Friday, only resumed back on Sat. Second time, last Friday called her, but her Aunty came. Finally today after I 三顾茅庐, I have managed to meet her. This is a fresh FR that not longer than 2 hours.

Name - Zhi Ruo
Age - 23
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - A+ Cup (soft to touch)
Figure - 7/10 (slim & slender, very fair & smooth skin)
Frenching - 8/10 (like long lost lost lover)
BJ - 7/10
Catbath - 7/10 (slow & sensual, no rush)
Painting - Didn't try, because too eager to enter her after her catbath.
FJ - 8/10 (倚天剑fighting with 屠龙刀,so excited, end up my 屠龙刀生锈了, so i lost)
Damage - $65 + tips + CD + room
RTF: Will try to arrange her if possible before she left on 13/Dec.

She asked me to remember to write FR, I said I will, as promised.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Must be you lah..... Never support of bro sober.
Well... the answer is obvious!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Come i luv to have her contact pls pls
added my vote here
PM me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlee000 View Post
can i queeue up for her contact....
Well, if you see a reply in your PM, you get it. If not, sorry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahang View Post
Thanks to TS for sharing this contact with me 2 weeks ago. Appreciated for trusting me although i may not meeting the requirement for contact.
Have been for so unlucky for 2 times that did not manage to try her immediately after got her contact. First time she said she is not working on that Friday, only resumed back on Sat. Second time, last Friday called her, but her Aunty came. Finally today after I 三顾茅庐, I have managed to meet her. This is a fresh FR that not longer than 2 hours.
Thank you for your fresh from oven FR!!! Glad that you enjoyed your time with her but she won't be here for long for rtf Shall up your pts when my power is up!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waiting for yr FR lor

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 02-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

TS what happen to the old thread, cant find?
RTF this charming gal yty, she call me up said like to meet with me before i going oversea, so why not afr all i am free. so pick her up at lor **, she still charming and pretty, TCSS on the way to lovely home...once in side the room, we start frenching like long loss couple...those bros who have with her u know what i mean....she really take u like her b/f, the GFE is much better than the 1st i have her. the feel is so much diff to the other FL...

As we end our session, we rest on bed and TCSS, then she ask for my nick name, said that just want to give to TS, i dun know what that for but just give lor.....after all she so nice to me...hahahah
thank you again the TS.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machosw View Post
THanks Bro Sober for the contact,

Not good in word, hope you don't mind!
Paiseh again for the late forum.

Conquered this gem last week before leaving town.
Does not fully resemble Zhou Hai Mei, but must say she is a pretty gal.
She possess good attitde, that the most important thing!
Thank you for your FR, bro! Indeed you are a man of your words. Didn't realise you posted your FR yesterday and it only reflected now (probably that you are in moderation, suggest if you can have more than 10 posting around to get out of moderation).

When my power is up, I will definitely show my appreciation for your FR effort. Otherwise, do additional posting here so I get a chance to up you with my humble points. Cheers!

Few more contacts given out..... Don't forget to post your FR, be it short or long, good or bad.

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL since she is not too familiar, unless she is already in certain area)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread