The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
coolmanspooky, ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 05-08-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 5
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
this photo look very good to her, while other bros shared on other platforms her pics not so nice lol
she got abit of SLG angel face feel ah base on photo, just angel is too tanned
Agree close up complexion not as smooth
Also mentioned that the photos are around 2-3 years old bah
Makeup will also play a part
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
calvin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Thanks for your response bro ejectjoy, have you tried Judy(4322)? She has dropped from 130 to 120 and speak french. Not sure it's a sign of increased competition from D1, PT & GL opening. Also got an unsolicited sms from Hebe(4559) promoting her service thought this is a big no no but may be she's desperate. I have patronised her once good but no french.
Hi bro, how would you rate Hebe (4559)? Mind to put up a fr? And is her stated 36D real?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
memekaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
Bro does she do bbbj and speak french?
Tried her a while ago. BBBJ yes but french just a little bit. Doesnít seem keen but obliged anyway. Cute and pretty good service. Would definitely RTF a few times at least. Bros do try her out.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
this photo look very good to her, while other bros shared on other platforms her pics not so nice lol
she got abit of SLG angel face feel ah base on photo, just angel is too tanned
I have seen a lot of good FR about her. Not sure about her attitude? Is she shaved down there, Does she allow painting?
Old 06-08-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TT 4790

Looks : 10/10 like her photos
Boobs : b size - real
Height: 1.7 ish
Dressing: Whao - black dress with translucent slots showing off just the right stuff
Shower: yes shower together. Nothing fancy in shower like bj or what. But better than zihan haha.
Body: same as photo , slim long legs.
Bbbj: goood - I requested for CIM
Sex: did not do
Paint: did not ask , lazy
French: did not ask
Time : in out 30mins.

Rtf: yes. Probably rotate between Lanlan, zihan and JT.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
kunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin08 View Post
Hi bro, how would you rate Hebe (4559)? Mind to put up a fr? And is her stated 36D real?
It was a well past mid night do with no kissing nor frenching which were the only shortcuming. Am not obsessive with tits size so am hopeless in rating them. Hers is saggy not big but you can do anything you like with them titties.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 3
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4722

https://impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4843

anyone tried either of them before? seems like they were around quite awhile already. Thanks
Old 06-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ivysaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
TT 4790

Looks : 10/10 like her photos
Boobs : b size - real
Height: 1.7 ish
Dressing: Whao - black dress with translucent slots showing off just the right stuff
Shower: yes shower together. Nothing fancy in shower like bj or what. But better than zihan haha.
Body: same as photo , slim long legs.
Bbbj: goood - I requested for CIM
Sex: did not do
Paint: did not ask , lazy
French: did not ask
Time : in out 30mins.

Rtf: yes. Probably rotate between Lanlan, zihan and JT.
Thanks for FR bro but gotta say your loaded lol

Last edited by Ivysaw; 07-08-2022 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ivysaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

N5006 kitty

Wow this is the priciest girl i've seen yet..btw i have one question, why do fls love to pose with a note in their videos?

Last edited by Ivysaw; 07-08-2022 at 08:18 AM.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornygentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other WL ($150 and below) that has a slim figure besides the WLs that were already recommended in the thread? TIA!
Old 07-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick guess would be to prove that it's rlly their photo hence the sg currency. But sadly there would be people who'll reuse photos of others so it isn't entirely foolproof
Old 07-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 1
iTea is one of the Best!iTea is one of the Best!iTea is one of the Best!iTea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
N5006 kitty

Wow this is the priciest girl i've seen yet..btw i have one question, why do fls love to pose with a note in their videos?
Simple, to prove that is a real person in Singapore not some stolen influencers photos etc.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret
Old 07-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tbh, I donít mind paying high once a while for premium services or stuff. But it seems in this trade at our shore that those high price one doesnít provide premium experience (either look, figure, service). It is more about we paying their high cost (higher rental/hotel or some other costsĒ) my personal experience is that we wonít get higher quality of services/girl to pay for a say $300-500/hour girl compared to a normal FL.

Tbh, thatís the sad thing. ie the so called premium market doesnít really exists. I am sure some bros donít mind paying high once a while like u feel like a fine dinning sometimes. Unfortunately, we just donít have the stock of good product in this industry at the moment
Old 08-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 12
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Her service is getting better and better, think she never play stock liao �� . But 1 thing for sure is her post unlimited hj is guarantee unlimited, confirm no extra chargers. Just need to advance tell her you want how many times hj and she will try her best.
this Taotao, if iím not know, she was previously listed under SLG as Taozi, correct?
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 18
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
this Taotao, if iím not know, she was previously listed under SLG as Taozi, correct?
Yes she name as taozi last time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1