The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS Back To School Students Production : "POLY" n "UNI" (Tarma / School Uniform Avail)

SYT Students Tarma : "POLY" and "UNI" !!!

POLY
21yo,1.63m,
34'25'35
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available)

UNI

21yo,1.6m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available)

***** Click Here For "POLY + UNI" Pics *****

*** Sms or PM me for slots ***

Best Regards,
LS
Old 23-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Back To School Students Production : "POLY" n "UNI" (Tarma / School Uniform Av

The Students have arrived !!!

LS
Old 23-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j_wong880088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Back To School Students Production : "POLY" n "UNI" (Tarma / School Uniform Av

Brother,

I am very interested in your uniform gals. How can I get them? I like the one in white How much?

Please email me at [email protected]
Old 23-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_wong880088 View Post
Brother,

I am very interested in your uniform gals. How can I get them? I like the one in white How much?

Please email me at [email protected]
Hi bro, had Pmed you...please check, thanks...

LS
Old 24-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
heavenlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uni look pretty
hope to see her live pics if possible bro loveseed
Old 24-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlove View Post
Uni look pretty
hope to see her live pics if possible bro loveseed
Bro, will try my best!

LS
Old 24-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Even with the global slowdown and the imminent recession, coupled by the prospects of zero bonus and wage freeze, men still need to look for excitement to satisfy their bonking urge. I was one of them.

Uni arrived on Wed but it was not until Thurs morning that i saw her pics on LS website. Finally the moment has arrived and a SYT has stepped upon our shores. After less than 30 seconds of hesitation, an sms went sent to bro LS to ask for the available slots. Did not book immediately as workload for the day was heavy and it's only until 6.30pm tat i can commit to a slot. Unfortunately, by this time, almost all slots were taken up except for one late night slot. Ziipppp..... confirmation was sent.

Arrived half an hour before my slot but was told Uni will only be ready 15 minutes after the scheduled time. 45 minutes of time to kill! No fret... used BBOM to surf net until the sms came to go up.

The moment the door was opened, there stood a GND SYT in thai school unform (white blouse and pleated black skirt, as per my request ). Definitely marikita! Not too tall, just nice for a warm cosy hug. Talked for about 10 mins ( yes, she can converse in English! plus point! ) and showed her some pictures of her posted in the group from my hp. Both agreed that the first photo looked good while the second photo does not feature her best view. (Bro LS, ithink its really time to put up a live pic and show everyone wat a cute and sweet girl she is!). Also showed her Poly's photo and i told her that i prefer her to Poly.... which somehow managed to ease off her shyness.

Time for the bath. Bath tub was prepared but due to my fat frame, it was quite squeezy for the 2 of us (it was already squeezy before uni came in). Uni gave me a relaxing and sensual rub down.... not something which many Thai FL can do well. After a thorough washup by her and i headed straight to the lovebed.

After bath, requested her to put her uniform back on, which she glady obliged. Cuddled in the bed before engaging in a fierce tongue lock (first time i experieced this with a FL!). Naughtily licked her erected nipples as she moaned softly in pleasure. Slowly moved my tongue to her ears and can feel that she felt really ticklish but yet she tries to enjoy it. Not wanting to torture her, i relieved her of the tinkling. It was her turn to service me and it was a wonderful cathbath especially at my sensitive nipples. Soon, her mouth connected with my shaft and the BBBJ..... was really simply..... good! Seeing this cute girl clad in the kinky sch uniform with her head bloobing up and down my shaft...... i almost CIM but managed to pulled her away before the eruption. Soon, the cap was up as Uni rode on me, enjoying every moment of the ride. Picture this.... a schoolgirl with her blouse unbottoned and her skirt on, riding on u.... exactly like a Jap AV schoolgirl movie! Signalled her to lie down an proceeded with missionary. The moanings was really a turn on and barely 5 minutes later, the full eruption occured, as me and uni hugged each other really tightly.

After a quick washup, both of us headed back to bed. Uni offered me a massage which although was not of a very high standard, but it was enough to almost send me into a sleep. 1 hr 20mins of the time has passed as Uni took out the 2nd cap. As i m not a 2 shot person, told her to keep it which she was quite surprised (i think most of her customer had requested for 2nd shot.) Spent the next 20 mins looking through the pics of other gals from the same stable (opps sorry bro LS, not sure if u actually mind this) before bro LS called her. Total time spent: 1 hr 45 mins. Experience: Wonderful!

Overall rating & stats:
Face: 8.5/10 (Cute n sweet face)
Boobs: A cup i think (no problem for me as i m not a boobs person and her sweetness more than make up for it)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Svc: 9.5/10 (very very service oriented. she told me she is scared that customer will complain to Bro LS. hmm... bro LS, u sound fierce leh... hahahaha)
RTF: confirm + gurantee + chop (my wallet is going to have a big hole)
Dmg: Special price from bro LS (thanks bro!!!)

A more thing to add. When she don't smile, she looks as if she is tired and unhappy. But she clarified that it is her natural look and not that she is sad or tired. But one thing for sure, i believe she will probably obliged to all requests (except RAW la) and she is sweet schoolgirl, very willing to please.

Last edited by kelvindartz; 24-10-2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: some grama error
Old 24-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post

Overall rating & stats:
Face: 8.5/10 (Cute n sweet face)
Boobs: A cup i think (no problem for me as i m not a boobs person and her sweetness more than make up for it)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Svc: 9.5/10 (very very service oriented. she told me she is scared that customer will complain to Bro LS. hmm... bro LS, u sound fierce leh... hahahaha)
RTF: confirm + gurantee + chop (my wallet is going to have a big hole)
Dmg: Special price from bro LS (thanks bro!!!)
Thanks bro kelvindartz for the WONDERFUL FR !!!

LS
Old 24-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

LS
Old 24-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes good fr from him, but hope he didnt let his tadpoles ruin the skirt!!! many bros still want that skirt and blouse!
Old 25-10-2008, 04:48 AM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 25-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

POLY
21yo,1.63m,
34'25'35
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available / Students Tarma Available)

UNI
21yo,1.6m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available / Students Tarma Available)

***** Click Here For "POLY + UNI" Pics *****

*** Sms or PM me for slots ***
Old 25-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Students Tarma Available !!!

LS
Old 25-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

LS
Old 25-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Ups!!!

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1