The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of
Imyujia OF

https://onlyfans.com/imyujia

Any bro subscribed to her?

Her subscription not cheap so wondering if it's worth.
She's very active on her ig though.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chakbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Imyujia OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
https://onlyfans.com/imyujia

Any bro subscribed to her?

Her subscription not cheap so wondering if it's worth.
She's very active on her ig though.
She only has 34 posts, so u do the math.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
ladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i was one of her initial subscriber, when she still had 0 content back in Nov 21! had so much hope in her.. turns out to be another scammer..

updates are sparse, and even then, don't really show much, only a little bit more than what she shows on her tiktok or twitter.. and worst constantly sends private message charging almost equivalent of 1 month subscription for some videos or pictures..

it's like paying $2000 on a course and then keep upselling and upselling another $2000 to learn the ultimate secret..

one would think that as someone new to the OF world, she would give constant updates and increasingly teasing pictures to build up her base, but no.. she act as if she's already up there, rare updates and if wanna see more must pay more.. not even knowing if paying more is gonna be worth the money

anyway.. way more cuter girls out there that shows more for same price or less... i suggest not to waste your money on her and let her do her thing, as long as she thinks it works for her, as long as she thinks all the guys are s*ckers who will keep subscribing to her indefinitely..

the last straw for me was when she did not update any sh*t at all for more than a week in dec, and when my subscription was due to renew, she suddenly post something, saying sorry blablabla, busy or cramps or whatever, as if to hook us into buying into the following month.. any weak minded guys might have fallen for that.. but nah, not for me, my money is better spent simping someone else who deserves it

Last edited by ladder49; 05-01-2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 14
sasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder49 View Post
i was one of her initial subscriber, when she still had 0 content back in Nov 21! had so much hope in her.. turns out to be another scammer..

updates are sparse, and even then, don't really show much, only a little bit more than what she shows on her tiktok or twitter.. and worst constantly sends private message charging almost equivalent of 1 month subscription for some videos or pictures..

it's like paying $2000 on a course and then keep upselling and upselling another $2000 to learn the ultimate secret..

one would think that as someone new to the OF world, she would give constant updates and increasingly teasing pictures to build up her base, but no.. she act as if she's already up there, rare updates and if wanna see more must pay more.. not even knowing if paying more is gonna be worth the money

anyway.. way more cuter girls out there that shows more for same price or less... i suggest not to waste your money on her and let her do her thing, as long as she thinks it works for her, as long as she thinks all the guys are s*ckers who will keep subscribing to her indefinitely..

the last straw for me was when she did not update any sh*t at all for more than a week in dec, and when my subscription was due to renew, she suddenly post something, saying sorry blablabla, busy or cramps or whatever, as if to hook us into buying into the following month.. any weak minded guys might have fallen for that.. but nah, not for me, my money is better spent simping someone else who deserves it

Lmao her good friend is that graciehartie with the lousy OF also. Shouldn't expect any different from her
Old 06-01-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 14
haliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant futurehaliko has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasword View Post
Lmao her good friend is that graciehartie with the lousy OF also. Shouldn't expect any different from her
there is leaks of gracie somewhere
Old 06-01-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 9
majlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to behold

Plus imyujia not even pretty
Old 06-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks!!!
Up you my humble points for this review...
Was wondering if there's nudes on her OF...
Old 06-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haliko View Post
there is leaks of gracie somewhere
The leak I saw can't see e face not sure if really her
Old 07-01-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswlee View Post
The leak I saw can't see e face not sure if really her
Can share please?
Old 07-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Can share please?

https://we.tl/t-GJwElGm2GK
Old 08-01-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswlee View Post
Thanks!
Up you my humble points
Old 08-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

this kind of singapore influencer doing OF will never ever show nudes.
only nudes you see are those whom are not very well known in the social media space or faceless singapore OF creators

its high time we dont give our hard earned money to these influenzas
Old 01-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marklee1233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys her of is free now!
Old 01-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I used to sub to Krystal, she is good as she would post on regular basis but if you want to see more then its PPV. She is my type, has curves in the right places and is good at chatting with sub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
this kind of singapore influencer doing OF will never ever show nudes.
only nudes you see are those whom are not very well known in the social media space or faceless singapore OF creators

its high time we dont give our hard earned money to these influenzas
Old 02-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all

lol dont waste time or the money subscribing on her of.
not worth anything.
there is nothing at all in OF .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1