The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone know where to get fake std report to save marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackass101 View Post
Wife tested positive for chlamydia and sure I cheated on her. Any bros know where to do fake std report to save my marriage? Intend to do treatment on the sideline to clear up..
Dear Jackass,

I mean this with all sincerity when I say you are acting like a pussy and a chicken. Be a man about it. U eating outside and were stupid enough not to use protection, now u got caught. Just tell your wife the truth. She will respect u more then if u come here and ask anonymous people how to obtain fake STD test to further lie to her. If u are so scared of her in the first place, then u shouldn't eat outside. If u had the balls to cheat on her, then have the balls to confess.

Just tell her the truth. She sucks in bed. If she was so talented, u wouldn't be eating outside. Tell her the charbor u were fucking outside was so much better, and u lan lan had to fuck her without protection. Tell her if she want a divorce, that's fine. If she want to stay married, then she better improve her kung fu in bed or let you eat outside. In either case, be a man about. even if she divorce u, she will still respect u were upfront with her.
Old 23-01-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackass101 View Post
Thanks for all the inputs. Managed to get someone to do urine test which tested negative and convinced her that maybe she got false positive from swab. And also because we started the antibiotics, it would be wise to finish the course.
half convinced lah bro, she just close 1 eye to keep the marriage intact
Old 24-01-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Just thinking out loud.. Can you get the med and be treated, then take the test when recovered?
Old 24-01-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does she love you still? if she does, she will believe everything you say. If not, she wants to leave you still, though you have the report.
Old 24-01-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

she choose to believe you bro... you are lucky.

hope you learnt your lesson.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
she choose to believe you bro... you are lucky.

hope you learnt your lesson.

Think the wife bang outside with others n got it, so Lanlan close one eye,no female can forgive husband eating outside, conclusion is the wife fuck with ppl that fuck around a lot n got it, that happen to one old friend cos he like to fuck ppl wife n he pass it to her,then she passed to her other bf n husband
Old 26-01-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Tucker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTucker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now the wondering begins :

does she really believe you ?
did she go take a 2nd test to confirm ?
is she preparing to divorce and biding time ?
or she has someone outside ?
will she get someone outside in return ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1