The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SG hiv cases up 10%

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...r-2023-3958911

Stay safe bros
Old 03-12-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: SG hiv cases up 10%

Just go for PrEP at DSC. Then you will have immunity against HIV liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Just go for PrEP at DSC. Then you will have immunity against HIV liao.
Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Guys i just want to share another way of taking PreP that maybe more suitable for those who seldom raw

The standard way to take PreP is once a day, everyday. This method give >90% protection and is the best way BUT what if you only raw once or twice a month ? Or you dont have enough money to take PreP everyday ??

Another way to take PreP is to eat 2 pill, 2 to 24hours before raw and 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose and another pill 24 hours after the 2nd dose (2--1-1)

https://prepguidelines.com.au/goals-...n-demand-prep/

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.
This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Guys i just want to share another way of taking PreP that maybe more suitable for those who seldom raw

The standard way to take PreP is once a day, everyday. This method give >90% protection and is the best way BUT what if you only raw once or twice a month ? Or you dont have enough money to take PreP everyday ??

Another way to take PreP is to eat 2 pill, 2 to 24hours before raw and 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose and another pill 24 hours after the 2nd dose (2--1-1)

https://prepguidelines.com.au/goals-...n-demand-prep/
I am considering to get this one from BKK for overseas chiong. PrEP from BKK clinic cost about $40 for a bottle. Start it and during the trip + after. Worry about the side effects though, my stomach is quite weak. Probably not using it with my ML girl in SG, no PrEP + no contraceptives = waiting for things to happen only ...

Last edited by lonelyfish; 03-12-2023 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.
Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas
I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.
Old 03-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.
Im pretty sure it is every week at dsc, start around 6pm but i 2 years didnt go liao so best double check. I bought the oral swab from dsc and do at home now

Old 03-12-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Im pretty sure it is every week at dsc, start around 6pm but i 2 years didnt go liao so best double check. I bought the oral swab from dsc and do at home now
How much is the oral swab? If it is more than $40, I'll just buy the Gen4 HIV test kit from BKK. You don't usually raw but still get PrEP? I see in your FR, you raw randomly, unless you take it daily maybe not useful.

I might make appointment to get PrEP from the BKK clinic in this coming trip, but need to do the HIV / STD / other tests first (hope nothing positive again haha) not sure can get in time or not.
Old 03-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/free-hiv-test/
Old 03-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: SG hiv cases up 10%

My friend told me at TTSH an exhibition of HIV. Not sure how long it will be there. Members may travel there to look see.
Old 03-12-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/free-hiv-test/
I mean, how often can we go for the test? It don't state in the site like once every 6 mths, etc. Just go every time we think we have risk? Maybe make time to head down, try it and ask there.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
How much is the oral swab? If it is more than $40, I'll just buy the Gen4 HIV test kit from BKK. You don't usually raw but still get PrEP? I see in your FR, you raw randomly, unless you take it daily maybe not useful.

I might make appointment to get PrEP from the BKK clinic in this coming trip, but need to do the HIV / STD / other tests first (hope nothing positive again haha) not sure can get in time or not.

It is $22 after gov subsidiary, limited to 3 kits. Dsc is heavily subsidized by the gov so get it while u can, definately good value deal

I dont usually raw anymore but sometimes the sperm rush brain, u know la, sometimes its like this one...once awhile still somehow end up rawing

Old 03-12-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

if you read the news very carefully, majority of the cases are from Men having intercourse with Men.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1