The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
To each of individual liking, some men like DH, some men like SYT, some of men like Trans or Lady Boy…..

So is okay to have GILF… another consideration is the person ages. Most of the time, the liking grow with ages…
the wish to try feeling grow with age
Old 16-11-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
No harm trying Just remember to prepare lots of KY.
need to prepare lubricant, condom no need
Old 16-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
way to go bro.... whatever the outcome, I think having the experience is what matters.....
good experience but does not know whether the granny has the urge for sex?
Old 17-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Had the experience of bedding my ex's mum who was in her late 50s-early 60s. Maybe some revenge thingy, as my ex broke up with me.

But her mum was damn nice to me (as my ex ran off with another guy).

Think its more of a psychological barrier to fuck a older woman, as even though she was a saggy (double E's, and belly, slight wrinkly skin), it was super arousing being able to bang my ex-mum (especially when she looks very close to my ex)

(But she was the lonely, neglected kind. Husband and child both not around in SG always)
Old 17-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature120 View Post
Bro can share contact?
What you gonna do with the contact? Call them up and say "ai sio gan mai?"

You can't even get one yourself and yet you think you can with contacts given?
Old 18-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They are simply amazing....IMO...they can be so much better than those 20+. And best of all...no obligation....and they basically want nothing from you except your dick, and maybe some "love".
Old 18-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

i laughed out at your reply lol
Old 18-11-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Had the experience of bedding my ex's mum who was in her late 50s-early 60s. Maybe some revenge thingy, as my ex broke up with me.

But her mum was damn nice to me (as my ex ran off with another guy).

Think its more of a psychological barrier to fuck a older woman, as even though she was a saggy (double E's, and belly, slight wrinkly skin), it was super arousing being able to bang my ex-mum (especially when she looks very close to my ex)

(But she was the lonely, neglected kind. Husband and child both not around in SG always)
I understand the feel. Did my ex mom before but was during when I with her. After broke up I just had one final session with her mom and that’s it.
Old 18-11-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

Goodness, what does he really want to do with the contact???
up u for good laugh!
Old 09-12-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
yes just do it if both of you have the feeling, do not bother others
Agreed . That's nothing to lose in trying . It's how you reset your mindset If never try one will never know . If she is toothless without her false denture , lagi best coz bbbj will be very high enchanced sensually feelings . A different level of high . And at that age , the grandma are more agreeable to every fetish fantasy of yours .
Old 09-12-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Do it in the dark first, bro. I can't imagine undressing an old lady too but we may miss some gems along the way if we don't try.
Prob gives the best BJ too when they remove the dentures
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1